January 2014 Moms
Options

I'm not tagging anyone.

So, who is here?

I'm stuck at my office all day because my car is in the shop.
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: I'm not tagging anyone.

• Options
    I'm here!  What are your tasks while at the office? Catching up on paperwork? How is your adorable baby boy doing?
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    I'm here - with a baby with a fever :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here :0)
  • Options
    I have about an hours worth of work to do. I could walk to the store for snacks. Hmmmm.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    I'm around. Currently pumping. Looking up homemade instruments for DD's Instrument Day tomorrow at daycare.

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    Texas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    I am here...after a long break because I had to come back to work for two weeks to finish up the school year.  It is really weird feeling almost like a substitute in your own room.  The long term sub rearranged everything, let the kids raid my supplies and they broke my electric pencil sharpener.  I keep telling myself only a few more days!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    I'm around. Currently pumping. Looking up homemade instruments for DD's Instrument Day tomorrow at daycare.
    Why do you have to be perfect, @sugarland726 ?
    You are mistaken. I was told, via the weekly newsletter, that Thursday is Instrument Day and to please make one with/for your child. I would rather just buy something. I am not creative or artsy at all, but I hate the thought of DD being the only one that wasn't prepared for the group activity (see also color days when everyone wears the same color). Thus, searching for instruments. So far I have been suggested cymbals out of tin pie plates and maracas out of easter eggs and rice.

• Options
    Speaking of homemade crafty-crafts.. That first birthday present thread has teepees in my head and I know we don't have teepee room but I need it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    You are mistaken. I was told, via the weekly newsletter, that Thursday is Instrument Day and to please make one with/for your child. I would rather just buy something. I am not creative or artsy at all, but I hate the thought of DD being the only one that wasn't prepared for the group activity (see also color days when everyone wears the same color). Thus, searching for instruments. So far I have been suggested cymbals out of tin pie plates and maracas out of easter eggs and rice.
    It would seem to me that if your child is in daycare, the parents are working, and thus don't have a lot of time to make homemade instruments...I know that's certainly not something I would want to be doing at night time when I get home from work!  But I suppose there are parents out there who would enjoy taking on a project like this at night or the weekend. I hope you find something good that's easy to make!
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    *waves hi*
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @allypittsburgh‌

Just sick. She had her vaccines a week ago so I don't think that's it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm trying to tell DS that he has to be a good roll model for his sister and acting like a basket case isn't cool. So, basket case it is. Going to the mall in a bit bc it's fugly out in Jerz.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    @Sugarland726 RAIN STICK.. Or make her a cello.. You've got options.

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    Present! Pumping in the closet at work :-\"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    ccip82 said:
    I fully admit, I log on here a couple times throughout the day...but not much interests me anymore. I don't want to talk about baby shit...give me some good drama ;)
    Time for some BMB drama recon.

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    ccip82 said:
    I fully admit, I log on here a couple times throughout the day...but not much interests me anymore. I don't want to talk about baby shit...give me some good drama ;)
    Time for some BMB drama recon.
    When I first saw that post by peanutfuckit or whatever the screen name was. I thought we had an AE and I got really excited...then I read the post and  I-)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    ccip82 said:
    Texas.:
    :::SHAKES FIST::: @CCIP82
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    ccip82 said:
    Texas.:
    YOU SHOULD BE ORDERING YOUR DRESS!!!

sibling love  

• Options
    ccip82 said:
    I have so much parenting fail I could confess to, but I don't want to be ostracized.

Holy hell.  I can't believe I spelled that right. 
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    ccip82 said:
    ccip82 said:
    Texas.:
    YOU SHOULD BE ORDERING YOUR DRESS!!!
    My debit card is in my makeshift lactation room.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    I'm here! DD is eating right now and I have no real plans for the day, maybe a walk if the rain holds off. 

• Options
    @Sugarland726 RAIN STICK.. Or make her a cello.. You've got options.
    LOL. How on God's green earth would I make a cello? Can you take care of that today and drive it down to me? ;)

• Options
    It would seem to me that if your child is in daycare, the parents are working, and thus don't have a lot of time to make homemade instruments...I know that's certainly not something I would want to be doing at night time when I get home from work!  But I suppose there are parents out there who would enjoy taking on a project like this at night or the weekend. I hope you find something good that's easy to make!
    I do not enjoy taking on a project like this, but I far less enjoy not following directions. So we will be making an instrument tonight. Probably not a rain stick though.

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    Rojovol34 said:

I'm here pumping at work trying to figure out how I can convince DH that I can be a SAHM. This is day 2 back at work, hoping it might get easier?

Big hugs, it does get easier!

sibling love  

• Options
    Truth. ^
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    I have to stop playing for now. It is my Mom's Night Out monthly dinner and I need to get ready. I plan on getting shitfaced. 

Not really...well kinda maybe.
    ccip82 said:
    I have to stop playing for now. It is my Mom's Night Out monthly dinner and I need to get ready. I plan on getting shitfaced. 

Not really...well kinda maybe.
    How are you getting ready? Pre-gaming? Mama's drinking tonight!

I need to shower, but I'm nursing a baby now...

sibling love  

• Options
    amt0312amt0312 member
    edited May 2014
    @sugarland726: Bread / Cake tin with rubberbands around it. 

Or a box violin (I used to "play" on one when I first started violin lessons as a toddler)

except mine was just in the shape of a box- did not have the fancy cut out in the shape of an actual violin. Actually, pretty sure mine was just a box with a ruler taped to it. 
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    Duh

My fuurrriiiess

sibling love  

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    ^^ why does that rabbit have antlers???
    Penetration? 

sibling love  

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    ^^^^^ I think I officially just grossed myself out...

sibling love  

• Options
    I learned to gif for BMR and Marbee and CCIP.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"