January 2014 Moms
Options

I'm not tagging anyone.

Re: I'm not tagging anyone.

• Options
    cpm1223cpm1223 member
    edited May 2014
    I learned to gif for BMR and Marbee and CCIP.
    I thought you weren't mentioning names. Because I don't see my name there.image

Yup....hey @‌ChuggingWater Jack Nicholson photo: jack nicholson shooting the bird is everything fingergifpagespeedceZpgc1ZKJlL_zps3088c071.gif (@BMReid, ask and you shall receive!)

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Options
    Bumpin' and pumpin' at work.  Been a little MIA because I get home and I am so f**king tired I go to sleep right away.  But it's all good because we have the new bed now.  Ahhh.....

Now I just need to practice how to GIF consistently. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kw42775kw42775 member
    I'm here!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We upgraded to a queen from a full and got a nice firm mattress with a natural latex top (not really memory foam, but kinda).  It's not a name brand but it's all organic/bamboo fibers.  Plus we got a fancy bed frame from West Elm  :)

https://ab.weimgs.com/weimgs/ab/images/wcm/products/201421/0021/img46c.jpg

• Options
    Hello from my neck of the woods.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    speaking of @predempsey ... I heard @dempseyjosh doesn't know how to gif... how are these guys even compatible?  I fear for the future of their relationship.  If he really loved her, he would learn.  I'm just sayin'

I think he can, he's just internet-lazy.. and mobile a lot. AND I don't even think he checks this any more. SCUMBAG.

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    ChuggingWaterChuggingWater member
    edited May 2014
    Rinny85 said:
    Also, don't feel bad @sugarland726 and @cpm1223. I'm pretty sure @Chuggingwater still sees me like this:

Is this still about me being a private person because I don't add everyone and their mother on SC & FB?

ETA: @rinny85

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    thegosiersthegosiers member
    edited May 2014
    I think I did it!

I did not.  :(

• Options
    Rinny85 said:
    Also, don't feel bad @sugarland726 and @cpm1223. I'm pretty sure @Chuggingwater still sees me like this:

Is this still about me being a private person because I don't add everyone and their mother on SC & FB?

I don't want to talk about this, it still hurts too much
    :((

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    Eating lunch at work... 

• Options
    But now I did!!!!!!!

• Options
    Rinny85 said:
    Rinny85 said:

It's more that the private little club that you do allow and tag frequently references your awesome SCs and reminds me that I'm unloved and excluded and no one loves me.
    Private little club?  You mean the people that I have made connections with outside of TB?   PRIOR to me joining j14FB?  
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Rinny85 said:

No, it was about the last time you tagged everyone on a post here and left me out.  And so I'm like:image

• Options
    @Sugarland726 - I know that is what YOU were referring to.

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options

You will always been in the bacon club, sugar....always and forever in my fat fat bacon greased heart
    But will she be in our sofa king private little club?
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    bensmommy518bensmommy518 member
    edited May 2014
    Tried GIFing - didnt work.  I give up.  I am here though

• Options

Goodness. I never said, or implied, that you were a threat. I've been pretty vocal that I am a private person. 

You can't blame me for feeling more bonded with ladies that remained active over here.

Also?  I don't think it was supposed to be a joke.  I think you are trying to play it off as a joke, but you have brought it up several times.  I'm not sure what I can do, other than to actually add you to see that I have no special things really to see, to help you feel better.

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Me. I have to go back and read shit though. I feel out of the loop, dammit.
  • Options

You will always been in the bacon club, sugar....always and forever in my fat fat bacon greased heart
    But will she be in our sofa king private little club?

• Options

@Marbee1214 are you going to vet @sugarland726

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    cpm1223cpm1223 member
    cpm1223 said:

If I invite all.the.persons to the sofa king private members only club does that still make it exclusive?

Ooooo I wanna be in allllll the clubs! Let me in photo: let me in dog let-me-in.gif
    girl, if you can gif you are auto-accepted :)  So obvi you pass the test.

Yes photo: yes! tumblr_lblrbtFuJp1qbqqbp.gif

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Options
    Rinny85 said:

Rinny85 said:

It was supposed to be a joke about how you are private and I am still considered a threat even tho I have been here since day 1 and been very active from the beginning (tho not once FB started and I moved there). I have personal issues with being left out so I'm sorry since that's not really your problem.

it has nothing to do with how active, etc anyone is.
    last week you should have seen shit go down on the parenting board.  A bumpie who was well known all over TB and by other bumpies IRL totally blew private info all over facebook and really hurt a bunch of people.  This stuff can happen so I don't think chugging is being overly cautious.  She has seen these things happen first hand.

She can do whatever she wants. I never once asked to be facebook friends where I would actually get private information. I was denied a SC request where a user can pick and choose who to send what to and its only available for a few seconds regardless. I also specified that I have personal issues with being left out and that its not really her problem and I tried to apologize. I think I'm allowed to poke fun tho.

I have such an old version of sc that it doesn't even keep requests around. Not to mention that I never included my information on that doc in j14, so you would have had to specifically go looking for my screen name.

Furthermore, feel free to poke fun, but it feels a little awkward returning the poking fun since it's your insecurities that are causing the issues.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    MarBee1214 said:
    cpm1223 said:

If I invite all.the.persons to the sofa king private members only club does that still make it exclusive?

Ooooo I wanna be in allllll the clubs! Let me in photo: let me in dog let-me-in.gif
    But I still need to be vetted? I have learned the ways of J14 by learning how to gif and I do it well. Pretty please can I be in?

• Options

MarBee1214 said:

cpm1223 said:

But I still need to be vetted? I have learned the ways of J14 by learning how to gif and I do it well. Pretty please can I be in?

Are you a security threat?

_____yes
    _____no
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
     _____yes
     _____no
    ______maybe
    Why you gotta ask the hard questions?

• Options

_____yes
     _____no
    ______maybe

Why you gotta ask the hard questions?

I see what you did there.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    But really, I was concerned I couldn't joined the sofa king exclusive club because DS does not have an arranged marriage. Although @Tiffgoddess and I are going to be pushing Max and Vivienne pretty hard.

• Options
    But really, I was concerned I couldn't joined the sofa king exclusive club because DS does not have an arranged marriage. Although @Tiffgoddess and I are going to be pushing Max and Vivienne pretty hard.
    @Sugarland -- From what I hear, CQ & D's courtship is a bit rocky right now.

@bmreid
    @bethughknee

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    To all of J14, I share this wish:

• Options
    lolinshaglolinshag member
    edited May 2014
    Bishes. Drama-lying, hope raising, dream crushing bishes. Making me all excited for some drama. Better be glad baby is holding me back by knawing on my nipple or I would gif blast your asses!

So, ummmm, what's up? ;)

Edit for typo
  • Options
    ChuggingWaterChuggingWater member
    edited May 2014
    Well I heard that CQ was "taking some time" and that she wasn't going to be around for like a week.  Ya sad DCR?
    Do we *really* know where CQ is vacaying?  I mean, we haven't seen JJ around in a few hours either. 
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    We are supporting DCR. I just hope CQisn'tout there eating out of everyone'schip bags.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Buuurrrrrn. 

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options

I really can't believe CQ just off and left the day before DCR's big day.  I mean, really?

Ummm FYI CQ didn't go anywhere. She's spending a few days with her Mimi. DCR appreciates a good down home girl who loves her fam.

Not that JJ isn't awesome and a member of the J14 BFF Wolfpack. But a bond created by baby Gap sweatpants is not one that's easily broken.

@ChuggingWater‌ @BMReid‌ @PreDempsey‌ @MarBee1214‌

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    @bethughknee I'd just like to clarify that it was @marbee1214 that started that rumor.

Then it was like a bump version of the telephone game. 
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    daltosostarbydaltosostarby member
    edited May 2014
    Aeneas wanted to pop in and say "What up homies?"

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Options
    Wtf? I keep trying to post a pic and it won't let me. "You do not have permission to do that." FU bump. FU.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"