January 2014 Moms

In absolute fucking shock right now...

2»

Re: In absolute fucking shock right now...

• I was the recipient of cheating news not too long ago and am still trying to work through it. It seriously blows. I'm so sorry you're facing this and hope that you are OK. His nonchalant attitude pisses me off, too. Ugh.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EsthiEsthi member
    I am so so sorry you have to go thrue this .
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just confused as to what grown adults send nudes. Unless your married to the person they don't need pictures like that.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • @OSUWifey09‌ I'm sorry to hear that. I noticed you've not been on much. Hope you are ok.

MiaMyPuggle
  • I'm so sorry!!! That is awful!
  • What the hell?! I'm so sorry you're dealing  with this. 
                January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
    image     image
  • Thanks for listening ladies... It's hard to get through the day without thinking about it constantly but LO is keeping me busy. My sweet little guy is a great distraction.
    umma4babes[Deleted User]
  • He wanted to stay together and of course I am not going to deal with worrying about what he is doing all the time so I wasn't feeling the staying together idea. He then asked if we can go to counseling to work through it. I told him I would go to at least say I tried. We are going to our first appt next week. I'm not sure exactly how that's supposed to help but whatever. He has been his normal amazing self since then, apologizing a million times (like I care about an apology now) and telling me over and over that it was about just a little excitement and de-stressing, that he doesn't want anything to do with her and that pics were as far as it would (and did) ever go. It's much more complicated with the little guy involved but I truly believe that I can be civil for LO and he would be happier with single, happy parents than fighting parents living together.
  • From your earlier posts and today it seems you are extremely mature and level headed; you are already a great example for your LO! Glad to know you're doing okay.
    TWO Babies in 2014!
    DS #1 Born 01/07/2014, DS #2 Born 12/17/2014

[Deleted User]
  • Hugs to you.
  • Thanks. You have no idea how hard I am trying. I didn't even try to fix my first marriage so I am trying to make this work. I'm trying for the little guy. It's not very easy. Every time his phone has a text noise, I get irritated all over again. The kicker? We ran into her downtown and she ran over with her boyfriend hugging him and raving over baby. It took all I had not to flip out on her but there were several thousand witnesses watching fireworks. Apparently, she has NO idea that he has deleted her from his phone and facebook. He said he messaged her like I asked him to afterwards but she didn't respond. Yeah. Whatever. I was just in utter shock that night but I made him call her and let her know that shit wasn't going to fly anymore.
  • Holy shit...the audacity in that girl. I'm not putting all of the blame on her bc it's him, too, but WHAT AN ASSHOLE SHE IS. Who does that to the wife of a guy she was sexting? Knowing me, I would have grabbed her and ripped her a new one. Don't care who was around. Normally, I'm level headed, but I've been thru something similar to what you've been thru, but kissing was involved and phone calls, etc. Still hurts, so I'm angry for you! Glad your extremely strong and got your head on straight.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
    umma4babes
  • I really wanted to but the stroller was in between us. He didn't introduce us but I already knew her face. I wanted to blurt out "oh you're Kim? The one sending him nude pics?" I saw in my head her boyfriend flipping out on SO and me killing her but the baby sitting in the middle of all this mess made me shut my mouth so he wouldn't get injured. I can just see CPS taking him because I caused a fight that he was injured in. Amazing how fast your mind goes in a heated moment. I was so mad at myself for weeks after for not saying anything though. I really wish I had.
    MiaMyPuggle
  • I am so sorry you are dealing with this! Big hugs!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

• So sorry you're going through this! I can't even imagine. Tons of hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"