October 2014 Moms
Options

Gender intuition?

2»

Re: Gender intuition?

• Options
    I KNEW I was having two girls before the u/s and when I found out yesterday I was right, that's mostly what I could say

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Options
    mle7106mle7106 member
    With my first I felt he was a boy as soon as we found out I was pregnant. Every time I thought about girl names or looked at girl clothes, it just didn't feel right. I was right!

This time, I didn't have a strong feeling. I was guessing girl because my morning sickness was way worse than with DS. Got my Panorama test resutls last week- another boy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a FTM. Had it fairly easy with minor symptoms here and there and was dead set boy ever since the shock of the BFP wore off. At 16 weeks we found out we were RIGHT! Very close friend due 3 days after me was for sure it was a girl. Started buying clothes and everything and wound up finding out its a boy.
  • Options
    I've been convinced this one is a boy. I've only been looking at boy clothes and nursery ideas, and I sometimes refer to the baby as he or him when I'm talking. I don't have any basis for it and can't wait for the A/S to find out if I was right!
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"