September 2012 Moms
Options

Monday Randoms?

1235»

Re: Monday Randoms?

• Options
    @BPer‌ I grew up in a white farm house, it never got dingy and it never faded

My parents have a gray house now and it's dingy/dull bc they wash the siding every spring in fall bc of "pollen"
  • Options
    Bonus Points for getting through this thread after this day.  

DH is home, but still no diagnosis.  He just talked to the paramedics that transferred him to the different hospital and the lab results were negative for the diagnosis they are working off of.  I am so tired of hearing a million different things from different providers.  I literally had to stand at the nurses station at our hospital and talk to the dialysis nurse on my phone while the dialysis nurse stood with the nephrologist at the hospital DH ended up at, while he talked to the doctor that was at the nurses station with me so that EVERYONE got onto the same page.  Had I not forced them all to talk and not left without answers DH would have gotten transferred after midnight and still not had the dialysis he needed until after he got to the new hospital, was evaluated and then hooked up for dialysis.  

I am so frustrated with health care and people not listening.  

Sorry /end rant

DH IS HOME!!!  YAY!!!  Luci is asleep in her bed!  YAY!!!!  I have to work for another hour or two!  YAY!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

I like how this thread went from photoshop-ish to ms paint-ish. ha

I LOVE the look of color on a door but we just got a really nice brand new cherry wood door last year so I doubt that thing will ever be painted. In 5 ish years we'll probably need to paint the exterior of the house so I could do something there to make the cherry wood look fun but I sort of love the color of our house. It's like a rusty barn red on cedar shake siding with tan trim. Surrounded by our green firs it looks gorgeous.

Maybe I could get a new back door and paint it. I really REALLY want a dutch door for the back door and I really REALLY want to paint it mustard yellow, but that SO does not go with the barn red. Maybe I will be more open to painting when it's time...

My back door will be painted yellow. Hopefully sooner than later because that thing needs a coat of paint bad.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

DH is home, but still no diagnosis.  He just talked to the paramedics that transferred him to the different hospital and the lab results were negative for the diagnosis they are working off of.  I am so tired of hearing a million different things from different providers.  I literally had to stand at the nurses station at our hospital and talk to the dialysis nurse on my phone while the dialysis nurse stood with the nephrologist at the hospital DH ended up at, while he talked to the doctor that was at the nurses station with me so that EVERYONE got onto the same page.  Had I not forced them all to talk and not left without answers DH would have gotten transferred after midnight and still not had the dialysis he needed until after he got to the new hospital, was evaluated and then hooked up for dialysis.  

Sorry /end rant

DH IS HOME!!!  YAY!!!  Luci is asleep in her bed!  YAY!!!!  I have to work for another hour or two!  YAY!
    Sorry you guys don't have any answers yet but glad you are all back home! Is he at least feeling better?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:

Sorry /end rant

Sorry you guys don't have any answers yet but glad you are all back home! Is he at least feeling better?
    Yes, Thank God!  I should just be thankful for that and stop worrying about the rest!   :-S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    hmp1 said:

Sorry /end rant

Yes, Thank God!  I should just be thankful for that and stop worrying about the rest!   :-S
    Glad to hear he's at least feeling better!  Thinking of you.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kelbel527kelbel527 member
    edited April 2014
    hmp1 said:

Sorry /end rant

Yay, glad he's home @willy_gert!! Sorry you didn't get a whole lot of answers, but at least he's feeling better and Luci is back in her bed.  At least that's something!  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"