May 2014 Moms
Options

A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

12346»

Re: A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Empireceo said:

El oh fucking el at Parenting throwing around the word "sheepish" while all agreeing that theft from a loss mom is "meh, whatevs" and flaming a stranger talking out of her ass is a mortal sin. I'm done today. Have fun dissecting meaningless drama and burying your head in the sand to a disgusting criminal act.

Since you put "meh, whatevs" in quotes, I assume you can show where someone from parenting said that. @Empireceo‌

C is 3 years old

• Options
    my5sons said:

sammy.k said:

MrsBadKat said:

Holy shit, I cannot believe you people. You seriously still think you were in the right in that glider thread? You seriously don't think you owe that girl an apology?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    Who are you?!? This is NOT about an apology over the glider post. There are bigger issues at hand here. If you want to focus on a post so small compared to something so large go start your own thread about it and get yor panties in a twist elsewhere.

It was YOUR board that posted all this drama on the other boards. You all wanted people involved and you got what you asked for! Unfortunately it also called attention to some of the shit you all would probably like to pretend didn't happen. Too bad! Why don't you untwist your OWN panties and quit glossing over the truth?? What was such a 'small post' to you was probably a much bigger deal to the girl you flamed. And you, and anyone else acting shitty like it was NBD and doesn't matter, makes you an asshole.  it IS completely relevant to the whole situation.

Whoa. Step back with the name calling, sweetheart. If you go back and re-read the glider post you would notice that I didn't even participate in that joke of a thread. Like I originally said, I thought ErBear was shady from the start. We didn't go spewing this all over other boards for drama. This needed to be made public for the grieving mother and for those who donated and thought that there $$ went to a good cause. WHO KNOWS WHERE THE $$ WENT?! I'll say it again... This thread was not posted to apologize about the glider post, but to the loss mother and all involved. It's a very sad situation and I'm disgusted by it. If you're looking for an apology for something so caddy please start a new thread where you can amuse yourself elsewhere.

• Options
    I am not going to touch on the petty drama that's taken over this thread. I would like to say that this makes me incredibly sad.

@ErBear1010, You stole from a grieving mom who just lost her son. You stole from women who gave money to help her out. I'm willing to bet some of them didn't have a ton of money to give in the first place and were borrowing from a budget to donate. Not all of us saved up to have a kid, some of us have surprise pregnancies, and every paycheck in the nine months of pregnancy goes toward making sure the baby has everything it needs when it arrives.

I hope you are ashamed of yourself. I hope you get called out in real life and exposed--if I still lived in your area I'd definitely make sure everyone knew what you've done. It's deplorable. 

P.S. I told my H what happened and he said @ErBear1010 sounds "like a stupid whore that should be thrown in a male prison for a week." Which I guess is pretty accurate. 

• Options

So then, if you aren't going to press charges or go to the media, what do you want? For her to come back and say she's sorry, so you can call her white trash and post a some Ecard for another 10 pages?

For her to be removed as a mod. The process was dragging on too long through our original removal route.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Lurking, and all I can say is I'm disgusted at the op and feel so sorry for the loss momma.

Just to clear it up, OP is not the one who did this. She was just calling out the person who actually did.

Thank you. Middle of the night reading fail.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    sammy.k said:
    sammy.k said:
    Holy shit, I cannot believe you people. You seriously still think you were in the right in that glider thread? You seriously don't think you owe that girl an apology?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    Who are you?!? This is NOT about an apology over the glider post. There are bigger issues at hand here. If you want to focus on a post so small compared to something so large go start your own thread about it and get yor panties in a twist elsewhere.

It was YOUR board that posted all this drama on the other boards. You all wanted people involved and you got what you asked for! Unfortunately it also called attention to some of the shit you all would probably like to pretend didn't happen. Too bad! Why don't you untwist your OWN panties and quit glossing over the truth?? What was such a 'small post' to you was probably a much bigger deal to the girl you flamed. And you, and anyone else acting shitty like it was NBD and doesn't matter, makes you an asshole.  it IS completely relevant to the whole situation.

Whoa. Step back with the name calling, sweetheart. If you go back and re-read the glider post you would notice that I didn't even participate in that joke of a thread. Like I originally said, I thought ErBear was shady from the start. We didn't go spewing this all over other boards for drama. This needed to be made public for the grieving mother and for those who donated and thought that there $$ went to a good cause. WHO KNOWS WHERE THE $$ WENT?! I'll say it again... This thread was not posted to apologize about the glider post, but to the loss mother and all involved. It's a very sad situation and I'm disgusted by it. If you're looking for an apology for something so caddy please start a new thread where you can amuse yourself elsewhere.
    Not going to reread that ridiculous glider thread, sorrynotsorry. If YOU reread MY post, I was talking about the 'collective' you, not ONLY you, and I didn't say you participated in the thread, I said it was shitty that you (again, collective you, not just you personally) were acting like the uncalled for flaming was NO BIG DEAL. I didn't call you any names. I pointed out that the BEHAVIOR was shitty. Because, IT WAS.

Yeah, the flaming on the glider thread WAS 'catty' (i'm sure that's what you meant instead of 'caddy', right?) so I'm glad you admit that! In which case why don't YOU start a new thread to apologize. If you can't see why people are bringing up the glider thread in this thread ( because it is, in fact, totally relevant) than perhaps you should go back and reread, well, pretty much EVERYTHING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"