May 2014 Moms
Options

A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

Re: A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    is it silly of me to harbor hope that at any second @ErBear1010‌ will jump out of a dark corner and yell: "just kidding!"?
  • Options
    amrokeamroke member
    edited April 2014
    What do you care? And why should it wait a day?

ETA Quote fail. That was directed to space potatoes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    missymo said:
    How awful! Personally, I would be worried that someone else was in on it with her, considering the way so many kissed her ass in that disgusting glider thread. Obviously a lot of people liked her nasty/bitchy/entitled personality. Hope all the thieves have been outed.
    We have no reason at this time to believe that any other TB members were involved in the confiscation of the donated funds. Erbear1010 was given a sufficient period of time to provide proper documentation of the use of the funds. All documents provided were forged.

• Options
    @Mimaloo‌ the call out and subsequent posting of poorly doctored "proof" of the donations happened on the fb group.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

amroke said:

What do you care? And why should it wait a day?

ETA Quote fail. That was directed to space potatoes.

WTF do you mean what do I care?! I've been on this board since the beginning, and I donated money to the mom who lost her baby. My trust has also been betrayed. I'm sorry that my priority is the issue being discussed in this thread not stupid petty drama from months ago.

Right, this thread is *your* priority. I'm asking why you care if an apology thread is important to someone else right now. It doesn't hurt you any if it's posted, it would take someone less than a minute to post it, and it wouldn't stop this thread from continuing on.

• Options
    Jillzy86Jillzy86 member
    edited April 2014
    Very sorry for those of you who trusted a person, you thought was going to do the right thing. I felt very guilty for not participating with the sunshine mission but after this I will donate directly to the charity when asked to give support. I think it is a lesson for us all that we truly do not know the people on this site as much as we think we may. For those of you who felt close to this person and put your trust in her to do the right thing , I am sorry. https://forums.thebump.com/profile/ErBear1010
    I will pray you do the right thing and make a donation in the amount that you were given.

Edit because I hit send to quick
  • Options
    holy crap, I missed a lot recently. This shit is crazy. All I've got is "wow."
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I'm in the same state as Erbear, I'll help in anyway that I can if it's easier for me to contact, my ex husband is also a state trooper so I can run this by him as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @MrsBadKat Really?  Is this like a thing with you? To go be a fucking bitch when others are obviously upset?

And no.. It's not a "thing" on M14 to belittle ones income. I have never seen that happen EVER. But ErBear sure as hell would call someone out if they weren't able to pay for their own shit. 

You can go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

Mimaloo said:

@Erbear1010 - you're nothing but POOR WHITE TRASH! 

So, is this like, a thing with you guys? Using poor as an insult?

I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?

Why don't you go try to start off shoot drama elsewhere so we can continue to discuss the actual issue of a bunch of donated money being stolen. Or would you like to continue to try turning this thread into something totally unrelated?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    firebelle26firebelle26 member
    edited April 2014
    OMG. I have read all pages and comments, and I still can't believe this. What a disgusting excuse for a human being. I just can't. She always came off as a self righteous bitch to me, but I would have never expected something like this. I mean, how can you? @erbear1010 rot in hell you fucking cunt.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?

Why don't you go try to start off shoot drama elsewhere so we can continue to discuss the actual issue of a bunch of donated money being stolen. Or would you like to continue to try turning this thread into something totally unrelated?

LOL with the "who the fuck are you" again. Is that like the go-to play around here? You guys need to tighten up on your defense.

You catch on quick!

• Options

This thread is sheepish too. Because... hello. Someone used "poor" as an insult.  No one stopped to say that... hey.. maybe just maybe... that ain't right.

If someone had called your Volde-Mod (yes, thank you,  I came up with that this morning) the "r-word"... would you all have stopped and said... "nah... we don't play that".  Or just kept the pitchforks out and marched forward? 

Actually if you do a little digging, there have been several incidents where the "R" word and racial remarks came up on this board and they were flamed to the high heavens.

imageimageimage

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    Holy shit, I cannot believe you people. You seriously still think you were in the right in that glider thread? You seriously don't think you owe that girl an apology?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    Is this sarcasm?  (not kidding)

I don't know you, and can't tell if you're trolling.  If you truly have this much outrage over us being rude to a noob before we realized what a shit Erbear is, it does seem misplaced to put that outrage here.  (Maybe you did the opposite of StVincent and just read the end of this thread?)
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

Holy shit, I cannot believe you people. You seriously still think you were in the right in that glider thread? You seriously don't think you owe that girl an apology?

Who are you?!? This is NOT about an apology over the glider post. There are bigger issues at hand here. If you want to focus on a post so small compared to something so large go start your own thread about it and get yor panties in a twist elsewhere.
  • Options
    Erbear is a low-lying conniving little bitch. Pathetic at that. I think we've all established that at this point.
  • Options
    Empireceo said:
    El oh fucking el at Parenting throwing around the word "sheepish" while all agreeing that theft from a loss mom is "meh, whatevs" and flaming a stranger talking out of her ass is a mortal sin. I'm done today. Have fun dissecting meaningless drama and burying your head in the sand to a disgusting criminal act.
    Who said that? Where? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sammy.k said:

Who are you?!? This is NOT about an apology over the glider post. There are bigger issues at hand here. If you want to focus on a post so small compared to something so large go start your own thread about it and get yor panties in a twist elsewhere.

It was YOUR board that posted all this drama on the other boards. You all wanted people involved and you got what you asked for! Unfortunately it also called attention to some of the shit you all would probably like to pretend didn't happen. Too bad! Why don't you untwist your OWN panties and quit glossing over the truth?? What was such a 'small post' to you was probably a much bigger deal to the girl you flamed. And you, and anyone else acting shitty like it was NBD and doesn't matter, makes you an asshole.  it IS completely relevant to the whole situation.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"