May 2014 Moms
Options

A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

Re: A Very Special Thursday Night Confession

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tnpeach said:
    So, how did we find out that Erbear is a thieving bitch? Just wanna read the drama...
    Unfortunately, we cannot post any personal information due to The Bump's TOS.

• Options

Tnpeach said:

So, how did we find out that Erbear is a thieving bitch? Just wanna read the drama...

Unfortunately, we cannot post any personal information due to The Bump's TOS.

Most unfortunate.
  • Options
    WTAF? Is this real? I think everyone has pretty much said it all...

It's a BOY

• Options
    awc1986 said:
    Is this for real? Am I reading this right or is it some sort of sick joke?
    This. What in the actual fuck? Did @ErBear1010 really do this?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for clearing it up. Definitely cold. Sleep well, jerk.
  • Options
    awc1986 said:
    I'm wondering the same thing...

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    AnnieA75 said:
    awc1986 said:
    This. What in the actual fuck? Did @ErBear1010 really do this?
    Yes.

• Options

Is she still a mod?

I'm very sorry to all the mommas who trusted her.
    Also very sorry to the momma who lost her baby:(

Hopefully not much longer.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OK, so here's the deal.  This has to be MUD.  This is someone who wants to see reactions from people because they think it's funny.  I don't get this type of person, but they exist.

So, given that this is probably MUD, I realize that this may be a waste of my time.  BUT just in case it is not, these are my thoughts:

If this is in fact true I think you need help, OP.  Serious psychological help.  You sound like you're in the manic phase of a bipolar episode right now.  And when I say that, I hope I'm not offending anyone who is bi-polar who may be on here.  Not all people who are bi-polar have mania to this extreme, and not all people with mania will act this selfishly.

OP you sound manic and narcissistic.  If you feel like hurting yourself or others right now, please go to the ER.  If you don't feel like you are a danger to yourself or others then PLEASE seek help first thing tomorrow.  You may not realize it, but you are being super destructive to yourself and to everyone around you right now.

Also, please don't post here again until you've figured your stuff out.  This kind of shit is depressing to read - even if it is just MUD.
  • Options
    OK, so here's the deal.  This has to be MUD.  This is someone who wants to see reactions from people because they think it's funny.  I don't get this type of person, but they exist.

So, given that this is probably MUD, I realize that this may be a waste of my time.  BUT just in case it is not, these are my thoughts:

If this is in fact true I think you need help, OP.  Serious psychological help.  You sound like you're in the manic phase of a bipolar episode right now.  And when I say that, I hope I'm not offending anyone who is bi-polar who may be on here.  Not all people who are bi-polar have mania to this extreme, and not all people with mania will act this selfishly.

OP you sound manic and narcissistic.  If you feel like hurting yourself or others right now, please go to the ER.  If you don't feel like you are a danger to yourself or others then PLEASE seek help first thing tomorrow.  You may not realize it, but you are being super destructive to yourself and to everyone around you right now.

Also, please don't post here again until you've figured your stuff out.  This kind of shit is depressing to read - even if it is just MUD.
    You might want to read the rest of the responses. This is not mud.

• Options
    I always read the page I"m directed to...but then not the subsequent pages...maybe I should start doing that...

And you have to be shitting me.  This person is real??
  • Options
    babyaotw said:
    Wait, is this the same sunshine mission that we donated to? I wondered how safe it was, but figured it wouldn't hurt me and could bring some kindness from pain into a life. You have to be a special kind of hateful to steal from somebody who has already been dealt a painful blow. How truly horrible.
    Yes. A portion of the donations was obtained from ERbear and has been used to ensure that a gift is sent to the mother. However, approximately $550 is still unaccounted for.

• Options

Also, please don't post here again until you've figured your stuff out.  This kind of shit is depressing to read - even if it
    is just MUD.
    This is legit not MUD. If we could spew her personal info and the photos on TB we would, but per the rules, we cannot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• Options

I don't know how many people it will take saying this is 100% real for everyone else to believe it, but it is REAL not someone wanting reactions or to "be funny." 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"