July 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs for lyfe!

• Options
    NKaeding said:

I love you all, but no hugs. I hate hugs.

I have weird personal space issues. I hate people touching me, including DH. (Exceptions made for massages and pedicures.)

We used to joke about my "autistic tendencies" (bad I know), but I recently took the online test and tested very high and well within the spectrum.

So you don't want me to hug you up tomorrow?

@ChrissieMeas I avoid 95 at all costs. I go on 81 or 83 one of them up through Scranton and Binghamton to get to Vermont/New Hampshire. So I'll pick ya up in Scranton... ;)

Bonus: 

• Options
  • Options
    @lizabethann06 I really wasn't trying to flame :) I'm curious because my LO loves his bottles and LOVES them to fall asleep. I'm scared.
  • Options
    I want in on this hugging action.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    Kitten80Kitten80 member
    edited February 2014

Asbromle said:

@Kitten80 I'm not being snarky and I'm a FTM but your LO had a bottle at 16 months? I remember it used to be that way but I thought you were "supposed" to wean earlier now?

FFFC-
    Jack still had a bottle before bed of BM until he was 18 months. He had sippies during the day.
    I wasn't very clear - I am going on no sleep, day 5 of no Dh, and this subject is one I always skipped because it brought up a lot of frustration and sadness with Dh.

Anyhow, She actually hated taking bottles because Dh never gave her one and she wouldn't take one from me when I finally tried so she could have a sitter if I had continuing ed or something.

DD nursed when she woke up and before she slept until almost 2 years. So, while technically it would have been a straw cup. Both of my kids have taken straw cups before 1 and self fed at 11 months. However, if she wanted the similar sucking motion it would have had to be a bottle I suppose because she wouldn't take a paci and didn't suck her thumb.

Does that make sense?

Eta: I do think she took actual bottles from my mil around 15 months before night sleep. And took "mommy's milk" in her straw cup at meals. She was very firm in what she did and didn't want. :) and you know grandma's, they do those little things that dad doesn't bother with.

I saw your LO likes his bottles - he may still want one at bed after a year, or he may drop it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Everyone took Spanish back at my high school because it was an easy A for the vast majority of the since most people grew up with it in their house. I took German because. .. well, because I wasn't into French and refused to take Spanish lol
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Everyone took Spanish back at my high school because it was an easy A for the vast majority of the since most people grew up with it in their house. I took German because. .. well, because I wasn't into French and refused to take Spanish lol
    Everyone HAD to take 2 yrs of German at my high school.  Because thats all we had.  And you needed to take a foreign language.
  • Options
    The best part of the Olympics so far is when Bob Costas said "Pussy Riot."

@jackson290721 I will fly myself to Seattle for a butt squeeze.  I have a lot of butt for squeezing.
    I could die happy if I got to pick you up from the airport. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    I am definitely not a hugger. Or a kisser. I feel bad for my LO bc somedays I forget to kiss him at all.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
  • Options

My hugs will come with a nice little reach around butt squeeze. You have been warned. 

This is such a friendly group!
  • Options
    Dccornel said:

I am super late as I have been away from my phone for the day but I have one.

I think that one bumpie's baby is cuter than the rest. One of the cutest babies I have ever seen, maybe even cuter than my own. Does that make me a bad mom?

Who? Pm me! I will take your confession to the grave!!!!!
    I don't know... Pinkie swear lol?
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @mrshudson618 you are not a bad mom because Vinny is the cutest baby ever ;) J/K J13 has some mad cute babies!

Bonus: 

• Options
    FFFC someone sent me an FB friend request and I said not now because I didn't know who it was. PM me if you want to friend. :)
    I think I added you. Rood. 
  • Options
    Dccornel said:

@mrshudson618 cross my heart, hope to die, stick 50 needles in my eye

Sent. Lol.
    Married 6/18/11

• Options
    uhm obvs @mrshudson618 thinks my baby is the cutest. duh. 
  • Options

uhm obvs @mrshudson618 thinks my baby is the cutest. duh. 

Of course. So is Giles. And Ros... And all the other babies.
    Married 6/18/11

• Options
    :P my kid keeps swatting at my phone!
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am super late as I have been away from my phone for the day but I have one. I think that one bumpie's baby is cuter than the rest. One of the cutest babies I have ever seen, maybe even cuter than my own. Does that make me a bad mom?
    Yeah, I have a baby crush on one of the J13 babies, but I'm pretty sure the mom in question knows about it.

I'm curious who @mrshudson618 has got her eye on, though....
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options

FFFC someone sent me an FB friend request and I said not now because I didn't know who it was. PM me if you want to friend. :)

I think I added you. Rood. 
    No you didn't! I know your first name and it wasn't you. You thought you added me and it wasn't me? Rood.

Bonus: 

• Options
    Dccornel said:

@mrshudson618 replayed ;)

How do you check messages mobile??

Married 6/18/11

• Options
    ramy3695 said:

@mrshudson618 PM me too!

I did!
    Married 6/18/11

• Options
    Dccornel said:

I can't do it :P I had the same problem earlier and had to wait until I got home. I agreed though ;) ... The rest of the message could be read later ... Or never :P

Dang. I got @juliedave151 's because it popped up on the bottom of my screen.
    Married 6/18/11

• Options
    I'm dying of curiosity.
    Giant Clicky poll with all the babies!  ;) :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"