June 2014 Moms
Options

The AW/SS/Deep Thoughts Thread

katekat8721katekat8721 member
edited February 2014 in June 2014 Moms
Have an attention whorey, special snowflakey or just random thoughts that popped into your head you've been meaning to share? Been pondering the meaning of life's mysteries and want to share your findings?

Well you go my special friend!

https://thehotzoneusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tumblr_miifn1yn3U1s5nhmao1_500.gif

Because dammit, you're special!

https://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/136675770055.gif

and always remember

https://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/individualitydemotivator.jpg

GIFs always welcome

Re: The AW/SS/Deep Thoughts Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    katekat8721katekat8721 member
    edited February 2014
    Have you ever considered the possibility of the opening of Beetlejuice being real? I mean, maybe I died in a wreck on the ice on the way to get dinner all because I was craving hashbrowns, and my ghost is back at the house posting this crap for you to see... Think about it..... seems plausible. Are we all ghosts that can see/hear/interact with all of the other ghosts? nah.... I'm just bored and fucking with you all.
    Damn, now I want hashbrowns.
    I'm making hashbrowns this morning now after reading this. I need them in my life!

eta: annnnd I burnt them. F#%! you hashbrowns!

• Options
    I'm good at inspiring people. :) I like mine with grilled onions, cheese, and ham. Last night I just had sausage gravy on top. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We can't pick a name either. We're lost on girl names and had Harrison picked for a boy, but I die  a little more inside each time someone says "Harry? You're naming your baby Harry? That's probably the real way I became a ghost. 

Is Hash Brown the first name or is your last name Brown? ;) 
  • Options
    crhein26 said:
    Hi.  I'm Cori.  I've been lurking for a while and contributing quite a bit but have never officially introduced myself.  So here I am.  I'm a FTM due June 4 with a baby girl.  I've been married to DH for just over two years.  

This past week in particular my heart has been breaking for all of the mom's who have experienced losses, but I'm more proud than ever of how you wonderful ladies have all come together to support these women.

Finally, now that I know how to GIF, I just can't stop.  I guess I won't have to considering the amount of newbies and duplicate posts that happen around here.

Thanks for listening to SS moment.

Welcome! I'm a FTM due June 4th with a little girl as well! We must be like twins or something! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    crossfitkiwicrossfitkiwi member
    edited February 2014
    Have you ever considered the possibility of the opening of Beetlejuice being real? I mean, maybe I died in a wreck on the ice on the way to get dinner all because I was craving hashbrowns, and my ghost is back at the house posting this crap for you to see... Think about it..... seems plausible. Are we all ghosts that can see/hear/interact with all of the other ghosts? nah.... I'm just bored and fucking with you all.
    Damn, now I want hashbrowns.
    I'm making hashbrowns this morning now after reading this. I need them in my life!

eta: annnnd I burnt them. F#%! you hashbrowns!

Creepy... I literally just shoved this recipe in the oven: https://www.theyummylife.com/Parmesan_Hash_Brown_Cups

Now just got to distract myself from shoving anything else in my pie hole while they cook for an hour...
  • Options
    @crhein6 and @BMaidPlanner (b/c I know you intro'd too) seriously - welcome. We're a weird but great group of girls who like GIFs and dinosaurs. You guys will fit right in xo.

• Options
    So many people wanting hashbrowns.... I should be a motivational speaker! 
    Those commercials are terrible, but I'm wondering just how awesome hash browns would be in a bacon bowl...

I put hashbrowns on bread, put one over easy egg on top(just the yolk) then smash it. Its pretty fantastic! I probably just lost a couple of you there
  • Options
    jmar2011 said:
    I like my hashbrowns shredded with mushrooms onions, cheese, and lots of hot sauce 
    I also now want to watch Beetlejuice again
    And Drop Dead Fred
    And I still want that new subway sandwich. 
    I love Drop Dead Fred!!! And mushrooms. 
  • Options
    So many people wanting hashbrowns.... I should be a motivational speaker! 
    Those commercials are terrible, but I'm wondering just how awesome hash browns would be in a bacon bowl...

I put hashbrowns on bread, put one over easy egg on top(just the yolk) then smash it. Its pretty fantastic! I probably just lost a couple of you there
    Really though, I'm just sitting here, eating my burnt hashbrowns, thinking "well shit, the smashed egg on top of toast sounds just perfect...." I'm on breakfast #2 here already dammit. It's not even 9am.

If I weren't so lazy, I'd also try @crossfitwiki 's hashbrown cups because those looked amazing too. 

• Options

We can't pick a name either. We're lost on girl names and had Harrison picked for a boy, but I die  a little more inside each time someone says "Harry? You're naming your baby Harry? That's probably the real way I became a ghost. 

Is Hash Brown the first name or is your last name Brown? ;) 
    Fwiw, my 6 year old cousin is Harrison and he is always Harrison, never ever Harry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JulieSmilesLaurelJoy91 - Yay for June 4 FTM's.  

katekat8721 for starting this thread.  I've been waiting for something like this to intro myself.

I know we have a Name and Sex thread, but was always curious why we don't have an about you thread so peeps could intro themselves there instead of being a SS or AW.

June 2014 - June Siggy Challenge - Favorite Hottie
    BabyFruit Ticker   image
  • Options
    I also read the title as deep throat. My DS moment is that I have extreme work anxiety. This week is going to be really busy (hell) and my boss is high maintenance. Usually I can deal but when pregnant, I just can't handle the stress.

image        image

• Options
    MollySmMollySm member
    edited February 2014
    SS warning!  

We posted about Viviana on Facebook this morning.  I cannot believe that I got to a point where I was ready to do that.  I'm astounded with myself.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @MollySM - that's awesome mama. Love your girls' names btw & congrats on being half baked!

• Options
    Look at this pic of Raffi. I'm concerned!
  • Options
    Success! Operation stuff-my-face beginning...
  • Options
    CAMag said:

wtfisup said:

We have our hospital tour today and I'm super pumped. I know it's early, but I wanted to go ahead and do it before any choices are final. And because I really like to plan.

We did our hospital tour last month! I think people were side eying my small bump. We have few weekends available to get classes/tours in & I'm supposed to plan like I'll have to go on bed rest. Have fun on your tour! It made it all the more real for my SO, too.
    So, I knew this hospital was enormous. It's a mega research hospital at the mega big university I work at. But even with navigating the medical campus for a few years now, it took is 40 minutes to find the right place after parking. My rural parents will never be able to figure this out. They're terrified of all things urban. So now I'm trying to figure out if we could have some friends drive them here from our house or something.

• Options
    Would someone fly to Alaska and make me hashbrowns now? Pancakes would be nice too. 
    My motivation for cooking today is more on the "dry cereal out of the box with my hands" level. 

• Options
    Posting here because I'm way too lazy to search for it, (but I'm sure its been posted)

How do I resize my siggy pic? I feel like the DH&I pic is Huge

PLease help me

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• Options
    @LilyGracesMommy I actually have no idea other than trying to click on it and resize it liek how you do GIFs. Are you using tinypic?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"