November 2014 Moms
Options

Nov13 Bringing the Advice

amberrrjadeamberrrjade member
edited January 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Hello Nov14!
The BLAD-ass Nov13 Unicorns would like to welcome you to pregnancy. 
This thread will be a how-to on how to handle The Bump and your bump. 

**Idea kindly stolen from our dear loves in Oct13
BLAD reppin'

Re: Nov13 Bringing the Advice

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::popping in while laughing hysterically:: just to say...& now you know why all the BLADS stick together...we're freaking hilarious! =))
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options
    @amberrrjade! I need a heads up on funny shit like that next time! I seriously dribbled in my pants I laughed so hard!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    klunacatklunacat member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    klunacat said:

BLAD reppin'

• Options
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options

most of the things theyve said are general bump rules. and im going to flame the shit out of you if you take a pic of your mucus plug.

Wait you don't want to see my mucus plus? What about my placenta? ;) bahahaha!
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Whatever people. After two pages of your opinions I made a post of my own.
  • Options

ranaverde said:
    No one had posted on it since yesterday, but this morning you decided to bring it up again.  You must not be able to read because I'm the one that had told the ladies that posted before me that you all were warranted in posting a sticky.  You guys then proceeded to bring it back up.  It was handled.  From within.  We appreciate the gifs, laughs, and advice.  Now leave it be and quit looking for trouble.

You do realize that at this point we all have infants and aren't checking the Bump as often as you are, right?
    And again, shit was taken care of.  You needn't have bothered posting.  Would have saved you more time to creep other parts of TB and/or spend with that beautiful infant you have.
    Wow.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options

ranaverde said:
    No one had posted on it since yesterday, but this morning you decided to bring it up again.  You must not be able to read because I'm the one that had told the ladies that posted before me that you all were warranted in posting a sticky.  You guys then proceeded to bring it back up.  It was handled.  From within.  We appreciate the gifs, laughs, and advice.  Now leave it be and quit looking for trouble.

You do realize that at this point we all have infants and aren't checking the Bump as often as you are, right?
    And again, shit was taken care of.  You needn't have bothered posting.  Would have saved you more time to creep other parts of TB and/or spend with that beautiful infant you have.
    Shit is never taken care of. If you want a private party go elsewhere. This is an open forum, get over it. BTW, your post makes absolutely no sense. Can you try formulating a full, coherent sentence?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"