Nov13 Bringing the Advice

123457»

Re: Nov13 Bringing the Advice

• Options
    @Missyishere will be my friend!
    -------------------------------------
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have Cadbury creme yolk running through my veins and it's not even April yet. CADBURY CREME EGGS FOREVER!
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sDzcbhTnv8M/TbGzCac_sMI/AAAAAAAAAOY/MaQDcSss-2c/s1600/creme+egg.jpg

Oh god I want that now.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:
    mbenit4 said:
    So, honestly, yall can suck it.

#1 - Isn't this against the Mod code or something?

I mean how can you police the fray if you are the fray?

No one said anything about you personally since we said 50 times we don't know you. We mocked the contest on our board. I see it was taken seriously on other boards so ok.

Aw crap. :(
    the fray - the-fray Wallpaper

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    @cinemagoddess, if I gave you the gift of Benny cookies, do you think you could forgive me?
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    @cinemagoddess, if I gave you the gift of Benny cookies, do you think you could forgive me?
    Of course.  Benny cookies not required. 

Just expect me to give you shit about the creme egg thing every year.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    snarkiersnarkier member
    edited February 2014

Yeah, I know the general tone of the site. I just don't understand why they felt entitled to make a two page post on our page. It's more self congratulatory than helpful. Or do they not think we could have figured out what's annoying without their help?

@princesspetunias everyone knows/ knew you were jerk face Amerbutt from SIF with your drive by BFP and just a heads up- you better check yourself while you bring the drama here. Ain't no one got time for that. If you knew the "general tone of this site" you'd of never have intro'd at SIF- you'd have actually tried a month and gone on with your life. Consider yourself having been visited by the check yourself fairy. Nov 14 bmb- watch this one- she changes names and never attitude. TG she is all yours.
  • Options
    flerl was here to give you an opportunity to gaze upon my adorable child. You're welcome. 

Also, while they eventually chilled out, I seem to recall N13 having quite a few sticks lodged in places when their BMB was first created. Just throwing that out there. But I did enjoy the unicorn gif. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"