January 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone awake?

My husband has a hard time falling asleep without me in the room, so I am here laying in bed... Trying to make myself tired... And thinking about food.

I am currently craving this: salad with oranges, avacado, tomato, cucumber and balsamic. However, my body told me not to torture myself with terrible heartburn tonight, so I'll just lay here thinking about it.

Anybody else craving food late at night?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone awake?

• Options
    Yes. I've been wanting Cherry Garcia ice cream all night long, but DH is passed out, and I'm on bedrest, so no ice cream for me. :(

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Options
    @daltoso
    I'm sorry! I hope you can get your fix tomorrow.
    How much longer do you have until your due date? Bed rest sucks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not due until 1/28, but once I hit 37wks my dr said he'd lift my bedrest restriction (1/7). I'm just counting down the days!

How are you doing @bellamatson?

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    Thanks for asking:) I am doing super well. I can't believe I am still pregnant after all the issues I went through. I have been very blessed. I have my very last appointment tomorrow morning (Tuesday)
    I'm nervous. Lol
    My induction which is also on 01/07 is coming up super soon! Big days for both of us. Lol
    I go in at 2am Tuesday morning and start the process.

What are you on bedrest for? @daltoso
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still awake. I fell asleep for about a hour but I'm back! @bellamatson, I may also be induced on 1/7, my EDD is 1/12.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    That's crazy that your having your last appt tomorrow! I'm so excited for you to have your LO soon @bellamatson!!

I went into preterm labor on 12/21 (34wk4d). They were able to stop it with a shot of terbutaline, but I've still been having contractions every 5-7min, so my dr wants me on strict bedrest until 37wks. Then I'm going to jump up and down, and dance my baby out! ;)

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    @daltoso, this is for you!

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks @iamkerryanne!! How are you doing?

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    @iamkerryanne :) what time are they having you go in? My due date is 1/14. I am super anxious. My OB said it'd be easy since I'm already dilated to a 4 and 90% effaced. My water just won't break on it's own! Lol

@daltoso I'm glad they got it to stop. That happened with me. I was out of commission for a couple weeks, and my body fixed itself finally. It's all worth it in the end :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just tired, cranky, and ready for this to be over. No incidences since my post on fb, thankfully. I actually was hoping it meant I was going to go into labor...but not yet tonight :(.
    I really, really want real (none GD) food. Bad.

Anniversary

• Options
    @bellamatson, she hasn't told me a time yet. I go for my next appointment on 1/6 and she said we can talk about setting it up for 1/7. I wish she would have just set it up...but maybe she thinks I will have her before then?

Anniversary

• Options
    I feel like Maddox is about to make his debut. Earlier than the 7th. The pressure down there is so intense. I feel like I have to poop 24/7 now lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @iamkerryanne 7 days! And you can eat all the non GD food you can get your hands on! Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @iamkerryanne - I'm glad you're doing ok now, and no more incidents, although I know how that sucks when you want it to mean something. :/ 1/7 isn't too far away, and it seems like it's going to be a big day for a lot of us! :)

@bellamatson - I'm glad your OB doesn't think your induction will be too bad since your body is so prepped already! Hopefully it will be a short and easy labor for you!

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    Awake. Pumping my left breast since he refuses it.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    How are you and Hoyt doing @chuggingwater?

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    I haven't even opened my breast pump and tried to figure out how to use it. Hopefully the LC will go over it with me in the hospital. I fail. Lol

@chuggingwater how are you feeling? And how is baby?

Does anybody know how old the baby has to be to safely fly?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm up! Timing contractions and alternating mentally between "this is it" and "eh, can't be". Dh is snoozing. I tried but only managed 40ish min.

@iamkerryann - did you have something going on? Sorry, not in fb group.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    I am so over this acid reflux!! I'm really hoping my stomach is back to normal after baby gets here, so I can start taking meds again. :(

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    I'm up and Insomnia is a bitch ladies! I just turned off the heat in our bedroom. I think I am too hot. Post pregnancy hormones are a bitch! DH and kitty look super cute and snuggly right next to me. Ughh I'm going to hate myself tomorrow.
  • Options
    @blue_elle, just a gush of blood after my 38 week cervical check. It kinda freaks me out but is supposedly no big deal...

Anniversary

• Options
    @kvochka - that sounds like my night, but I still have an inside baby. Both my DH & cat are snoring next to me. If they weren't so cute, I'd wake there asses up. ;)

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    @kvochka, my DH is going to have to put on a winter coat if I make it any cooler in here!!

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm awake too! Stupid having to pee and acid reflux grrrr. So tell me if you ladies think I'm being a b. my husband is in town for the Christmas break, 11 days total. He was sick for 5 days and I had to take care of him, DS and myself yea for mommy. Well he has been healthy since like thurs-fri and has been great! He took DS to daycare fri and mon bc I worked all day and all he had to do is a honeydo/baby prep list (nothing huge and plenty of time to get it all done). Well my brother asked him to go out at like 8 pm last night they wanted to hit a cigar and martini bar at 10, no biggie, I asked him are u still gonna get up and take DS bc I work and you have alllll day off. His answer of course, I'm only going out for an hr or two, I will even drive separate. It is now almost one thirty and guess who isn't home? His response "your brother is drunk and being an ass and won't let me leave, I drove him... Well I appreciate he's keeping an eye on my ass of a brother but y the hell were you a girl and agreed to drive!! If you had made him drive separate you could be home and I could stop worrying about if I need to get up 1/2 an hr earlier to take care of DS tomorrow morning as well. My brother is a good guy, but a a hole when he drinks DH knows that and I think it's his own damn fault he is stuck at the bar. So now I'm getting pissed bc I have taken care of DS the last 5 months while he's been gone and he was supposed to be HELPING now that he is home. I know he couldnt help being sick but still I'm irritated. Now he's gonna be to tired tomorrow and I will cave and take DS. Then I get to work all day, come home, cook and throw a kid friendly NYE party when all I want to do is not be the adult for one effing day!!! Well that turned into a bitchfest like I said I'm probably just being a b...
  • Options
    Well ladies, it's been fun tonight, but I think I'm going to try to fall asleep now. I'm finally feeling somewhat tired!

Good luck sleeping!!

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
  • Options
    iamkerryanne - that would have freaked me out too!

@junglebaby11 - I'd be annoyed too, but in our case I'm often the one who wants to stay out later than I said I would, so I wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on. 

• Options
    I'm in the last time zone so it's gonna be 10 PM soon. O_O

• Options
    @redsaffron - you night owl you  ;)

• Options
    @RedSaffron it's 2 am here and I have to be up for work in 3.5 hrs yea!!
  • Options
    @blue_elle You and I know this is when the lurkers come out to play
    What time is it where you're at.
  • Options
    @redsaffron - 3 am here. Thankfully not working tomorrow!

• Options
    @blue_elle Yay for not working! But damn, these pregnancy insomnia are a bitch.
  • Options
    @RedSaffron yup I'm a party animal like that:) trying to decide what I will have from Starbucks tomorrow... Well I'm going to get off of here or I will never get back to sleep. You ladies have a great night!
  • Options
    @junglebaby11 Ooooh you lucky girl! Get a white chocolate peppermint mocha frap, 1/2 caf for me ;) Good night and Happy Last Day of the Year.
  • Options
    I'm back - it's almost 2:30 here. I went and put LO's Anywhere Chair together. We got the grey one but in the bigger size. I love it!!

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm up! They started me on pitocin at around 11:30. This shit sucks, lol. Contractions have gotten more intense and closer together. Good thing I slept a lot today!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"