Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I have an announcement: apology time

What's up Bumpies?

Okay, so my first day here, I ruffled some feathers and stepped on some toes. I didn't mean to, of course. And I would sincerely like to apologize to anyone and everyone involved. Including the lurkers that saw my mess. It was an ugly one.

That's not normally how I am. Yes, I have my own opinions that I do stand by strongly, however, I'm not usually an emotional idiot like I was my first day here.

I'm hoping and praying that y'all see that soon. I seriously am a laid back, chill, kick ass chick. I just had an "uh-oh" the other day.

Oh, and I also wanted to clarify that I am NOT the AE of Lurky (or whoever the fuck got banned last night). I only commented once after all of the drama got started on that thread. And my comment simply consisted of quoting someone's HILARIOUS ass GIF of someone saying "well THAT escalated quickly". I laughed because it was true. It was.

I don't know how anyone could think I was the AE, especially since just two days ago people thought I was a troll because I was SUCH a damn noob... And from what I read, Lurky has been on TB for a good while. Definitely too long to be acting like a noob lol

So, I just wanted to clear that up, and again, I do apologize for my outrageous, childish behavior the other day. I hope y'all sexy bitches can forgive me. I love all of you bitter old hags ;)

Okay, off my soapbox now. Carry on.

Re: I have an announcement: apology time

• Options
    Oh, and I forgot to mention. Yes, I do have an EXCELLENT sense of humor, especially towards myself. So please, feel free to poke fun at me. I promise I won't fall apart on you ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see you haven't changed your user name or deleted your account. When I was lurking on here a while ago, someone did the same thing. An AE got ahold of their phone number and crank called them at all hours. And that's pretty mild compared to what could happen. Plus, people can just google your name and find all of your posts here. So if you don't care about your safety or everyone knowing about your TTC plans, by all means, continue. Don't worry, I have a feeling we will all know who you are. You have a very distinct posting "style".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Options
    Ugh! Make it stop!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What's up Bumpies?

Okay, so my first day here, I ruffled some feathers and stepped on some toes. I didn't mean to, of course. And I would sincerely like to apologize to anyone and everyone involved. Including the lurkers that saw my mess. It was an ugly one.

That's not normally how I am. Yes, I have my own opinions that I do stand by strongly, however, I'm not usually an emotional idiot like I was my first day here.

I'm hoping and praying that y'all see that soon. I seriously am a laid back, chill, kick ass chick. I just had an "uh-oh" the other day.

Oh, and I also wanted to clarify that I am NOT the AE of Lurky (or whoever the fuck got banned last night). I only commented once after all of the drama got started on that thread. And my comment simply consisted of quoting someone's HILARIOUS ass GIF of someone saying "well THAT escalated quickly". I laughed because it was true. It was.

I don't know how anyone could think I was the AE, especially since just two days ago people thought I was a troll because I was SUCH a damn noob... And from what I read, Lurky has been on TB for a good while. Definitely too long to be acting like a noob lol

So, I just wanted to clear that up, and again, I do apologize for my outrageous, childish behavior the other day. I hope y'all sexy bitches can forgive me. I love all of you bitter old hags ;)

Okay, off my soapbox now. Carry on.

• Options
    Are you drunk?
    haha.  I was thinking the same thing.  This sounds a lot like a drunk emotions are going crazy and I have all the good ideas speech.  lol
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Oh my.

OP, please let sleeping dogs lie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No one hates you or cares much about the post from the other day. I agree that you need to get a new account and delete this one for your safety.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options

janda426 said:

Are you drunk?

She DID post this at 4 am....my guess is she's passed tf out in bed for the rest of the day. She IS 21, you know. *Yolo ~~~

Time is relative to your location.  For me, it shows she posted at 1 am.  

Still drunk, I say.
  • Options
    I had in idea what you were apologizing for, so I went and read the baby stuff thread. At this point you are probably just drawing more attention to the drama.
  • Options

i have a response: gif time

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

You're kind of being a giant AW. Why not let people get to know 'the real you' by just contributing to the threads like everyone else?

I have been doing that. I commented about 50 times last night on different things.
  • Options
    You're kind of being a giant AW. Why not let people get to know 'the real you' by just contributing to the threads like everyone else?
    I have been doing that. I commented about 50 times last night on different things.
    And you got more annoying with each one.  Congrats on that.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    janda426 said:

You're trying to squeeze a months worth of "getting to know us" in a day, and it's really overwhelming and coming on way too strong. It makes me wonder how long before you and your BF decided to have a baby...

"Hey! Nice to meet you. We should totally have a baby! That would be sooooo cute!"

I was thinking this same thing. Obviously, they need to hold off on the baby making since she is still a child herself.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow!  I am away from TB for 4 or 5 days due to life's craziness, and I see I have missed a lot!  Guess I have some reading to do to catch up on all of the drama that has ensued during my absence. 

View Full Size Image      image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"