Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I have an announcement: apology time

Re: I have an announcement: apology time

• Options
    I wonder if she'll be back to apologize tomorrow.
    That or a 'bfp'.
    hahaha this might be my favorite simple comment on this whole thread! LoL  I missed the whole thing yesteday, so glad I lurked today!!! haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PugMum said:
    jaytee16 said:
    I said I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt?  
    I must be going crazy. I just read this as: "I said I wanted to give you the benefit of the donut? "

Didn't you know, I'm a bitter old hag, I am NOT sharing my donuts with the BSC newbie. However, I would totally share my Timbits with you ;)
    --------------------------- ANY glazed timbits are my FAVOURITE. Mmmm. I'm going to get timbits later.
    -------------- I wasn't kidding. I seriously have a timbit in my mouth RIGHT NOW. I would pip if my phone didn't tell me I have no memory despite wiping it out recently. I also got a mocha. Eta I totally quoted myself. Who's the AW now?
    Bahhhhhhh I love Tim Horton's! Sour cream glazed tim bits are the best!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options

Well, that was interesting.  I didn't realize OP would implode on herself like that.  Ever notice the more maniacally happy a person is, the deeper their crazy?  Once that shit erupts there's no going back.  I'm always wary of sooper-dooper happy-times people because they're usually masking a level of insanity you don't see until it's too late.  Poisoned sugar, y'all.

Her insanity was pretty obvious from the start.

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    I'm on mobile right now, my phones about to die and I'm only on page 5. I need to see where this ends. God give me the speed...
  • Options
    NotElsie said:

I laughed way too loud at this! I'm watching this sexy man right now. Can't get enough!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh God, not right before Thanksgiving!!! Guess the sister family is having ham this year.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    Thats one way to kill a thread
  • Options
    At first I was freaked out, then I couldn't stop watching it.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    @FunniBunni80 Be glad she didn't stay...she may have taken your crown!
    No!!! Mine!!!
    Am I the only one that is impressed how @funnibunni80 is owning her AW status? I'm actually starting to not mind her being around. Well played....

I was thinking the same thing. 
  • Options
    edited November 2013

My boyfriend knows, it was his fucking idea you stupid ass fake bitches! God damn I'm so sick of y'all fucking acting like you KNOW me or some shit. Man, FUCK OFF. He's been looking for someone to settle down with and start a family with. He's 27, be 28 in a few months. His grandparents and parents keep BEGGING him to find someone to begin his family with. I'm lucky enough to be that someone. Now shut the fuck up. Because I no longer need to explain myself to ANY of you.

I'm still trying to read everything to catch up but when I saw this I actually laughed. He wants to settle down and start a family? But not marry you? Guess that would be too much of a commitment....or maybe he's just not totally sure you are "that someone" yet.

And all those timbits pictures makes me miss Tim Hortons sooo much!
  • Options
    So jealous of all you ladies with access to Timbits.
  • Options
    Ahhh. When I saw her post this in the middle of the night last night, I KNEW I was going to come back tonight to an endless supply of entertainment! I wasn't disappointed.

But now I have to ask, where in the world do you find all the funny PIPs? Do you just google? They all had me laughing my ass off! (especially the mean girls response!)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I knew there was a reason to comeback to this thread.  This is fabulous.  Disturbing but fabulous.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

I can't believe I read through this whole thread especially since most of OP's posts are tl;dr.

@CLEcyclist I love that you are here more and still rocking the awesome gifs.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    When the hell did this thing blow up yesterday?! Damn, I was almost 200 comments behind this morning! And now I have to go to work. Well I guess I know what I"ll be doing in my free time at work today... 
  • Options
    Every time I read the post title I sing in my head

Hammer Time!

• Options
    My boyfriend knows, it was his fucking idea you stupid ass fake bitches! God damn I'm so sick of y'all fucking acting like you KNOW me or some shit. Man, FUCK OFF. He's been looking for someone to settle down with and start a family with. He's 27, be 28 in a few months. His grandparents and parents keep BEGGING him to find someone to begin his family with. I'm lucky enough to be that someone. Now shut the fuck up. Because I no longer need to explain myself to ANY of you.
    Welp he sure found a winner with you toots. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    jaytee16 said:
    PugMum said:
    jaytee16 said:
    I said I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt?  
    I must be going crazy. I just read this as: "I said I wanted to give you the benefit of the donut? "

Didn't you know, I'm a bitter old hag, I am NOT sharing my donuts with the BSC newbie. However, I would totally share my Timbits with you ;)
    @Jaytee16

Hussy. 
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    I never saw your first post, but I think highly of anyone who apologizes after they feel like they screwed up, and very low of people who attack someone after they apologize. That is all. 

You're welcome in my book, and since this site belongs to no one in particular...welcome! 
  • Options
    @Spookster - I saved the best ones for you, obviously!

And @Venus04 - did you read this thread?  Did you read page 3, specifically?  If you want to align yourself with this kind of crazy, to each their own, but I hope you know who you're siding with...
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Venus04 said:
    I never saw your first post, but I think highly of anyone who apologizes after they feel like they screwed up, and very low of people who attack someone after they apologize. That is all. 

You're welcome in my book, and since this site belongs to no one in particular...welcome! 
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    I have been very entertained for the last two days with this BS.  

@Venus 04 make sure you click on the op's history to see her posts before you make any judgement call on any ladies who responded to her.  I didn't respond instead I lurked.  After you investigate... you may want to edit your comment before other ladies see what you wrote.  However, you may be too late.

me 28-DH 30
    dated DH - 2001
    married DH- 4/4/2009
    off BC & TTC - March 2013 
    diagnosed with PCOS on July 29, 2013
    SA-  low sperm count, low motility, and forward progression 
    Medicated cycle #1 with 100mg clomid cycle (October 3)-  No ovulation or mature follies were present on U/S day 14. IUI was cancelled.
    BFP on 11/23/13!! Due date is July 20, 2014!
    Yeah! DH and I did it on our own without any treatments or procedures. We are excited about our miracle baby.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

She'll probably just make a new account (isn't there a three day posting delay?) and then try to be normal and cloyingly sweet and then snap and go completely BSC again.

Every time I see "BSC" I have to remind myself that it does not stand for the Baby-Sitters Club.

Ann M. Martin's da bomb though.

On that note.... yes, @jennalking2013 is BSC.

----------------------
    OMG! I thought I was the only one yo!

Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He's definitely married and not to Gaga.

"On Saturday the good looking couple gave away the secret to their personal success as they were spotted enjoying a fun day at the playground with their daughters." 

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2456874/Rebecca-Gayheart-Eric-Dane-enjoy-family-day-playground-little-girls.html#ixzz2lhOc30df 

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @DarcyHermione I thought I posted in this before -- I guess I've lost my touch.

Duck and cover, ladies.

NOW the thread's gone totally nuclear, woohooooo!!! :D

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Aaaaaand bump
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    @katydid2014‌ she did the same on another post too.

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"