Hello friends! Happy Saturday!
So I spent all day today making things with my Singer One sewing machine and I sure did love it! I made my Mom a dress (it won't be pictured, because I still have to have her try it on so I can hem it.) and I made 12 burp cloths and a *blanket* made of the scraps! (If we are never fortunate to get pregnant, we still have enough nieces and nephews to justify my baby-related projects
Also, I made my kitty a cat nip treat that she loved!
Do you have DIY projects you have done or you want to complete? Do you have a particular website (for me it is pinterest) that is your "go-to" for projects?
TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews.
- DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
- First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
- Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
- Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
- January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
- Fourth Cycle: Monitored clomid cycle w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified: BFN
- Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
- Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying