August 2011 Moms
Options

You know what this board needs?

Re: You know what this board needs?

• Options

@shanado
    I see you didn't include me on the bumpies you love list.... I guess our friendship means nothing to you!

I totally forgot a lot of people. You are at the top of my list. Imma go to Parenting real quick. No reason at al
    :-\"
  • Options
    @MrsSkull1107

You weren't around during the updates?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and dd2 went to bed before 10 for like the first time in her life ever! We may just make it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

shanado said:

@MrsSkull1107

You weren't around during the updates?

Nope. Conversion happened the day we left. We had spotty access so I barely lurked. It was good to get away from TB but I feel all kinds of behind!

It's been interesting but mainly fun. Parenting is very united theses days.
  • Options
    Your job is really pissing me off!

• Options
    I'm here! But I don't really have a free hand to type because DD is resisting sleep and I'm bouncing/patting. doing the "go to sleep!" dance.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh hey. Sorry I kind of disappeared there. Baby Boy wanted to nurse, then I remembered I needed to pick up something from the store (stores close at 9PM here), then when I got back, I figured I'd get a head start on tomorrow's dinner since we're having friends over and I have an appointment in the morning and I don't want to rush all afternoon to get things ready and well.. here I am. Going to catch up now :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:
    Woot woot epic thread! \:D/
    I wonder if it'll lock at 1000 replies... Let's find out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey hi!!!!! Currently rocking DS to sleep.
    I hope he's asleep by now :)
  • Options
    FFS I can get behind the board changes, but the FLAG button HAS.GOT.TO.GO!!

There are too many whiners for this button to be effective, right?

EPIC THREAD!!  Let's do this!!

Otis is in his first swim lesson tonight.  It's mandatory parental participation and Jay volunteered.  So, I let him.  I am so excited for them, and I hope they have a blast.  

Also, we are skipping dinner tonight to participate in a local ice cream parlor's banana split night.  You spin the wheel when you enter, and you can get their banana split from Free - $4.99 (their regular price).  We are pretty stoked.  

And, yep!!  You read that right...  the food crazy broad is allowing her family to skip dinner for banana splits!! :) I think you need one of these kinds of nights every once in awhile.
    I think I'm going to flag you for having banana split for dinner :) I would be stoked too
    How did swim class go? 
  • Options
    Big plans tonight... Shower, tv, bed. Possibly Shark week viewing.
    About the same here. Except replace shark week with Epic Thread :)
  • Options
    I've been MIA for a bit... Who is KU these days?
    NOT IT!!!
  • Options
    And... Like I said, MIA... Are our post counts and badges gone forever?!!
    Yup. And to think I'd just gotten that nesticle a few months ago. I has a sad.
  • Options
    Oh, and I fell last week.  Like.a.bitch!! 

We have a missing portion of our driveway because of builder error, we removed it ourselves with plans to replace the concrete correctly.  We just haven't gotten to it yet.

I rolled my ankle into the hole, and fell an additional 3 feet to the sidewalk.  I was carrying Otis and Hank's fully loaded swim bag (including my iPhone and iPad).  Everything went spilling out of the bag because I was just trying to cushion the blow for Otis.

My gardener was down the street working on a neighbor's house and saw me fall.  He can running over still wearing his big ass blower and helped me recover and picked up all my belongings.  Mad props for him!!

I felt bad because at no time AT ALL was I concerned about the well-being of my unborn.  I didn't even stop to consider her.  I checked Otis from head to toe, strapped the boys into carseats and had to rush off so that Hank wasn't late for swim lessons.  

::sigh::  The life of the poor third child!! ;P
    I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself or Otis.
    And yup, poor 3rd child sure gets the short end of the stick
  • Options
    I told Otis to watch my belly today as Pru was doing rolls in there.  He watched a particularly big roll of hers, started laughing, clapped and said, "Again!!"  

I couldn't stop laughing...  
    That is too cute!
  • Options
    FFS I can get behind the board changes, but the FLAG button HAS.GOT.TO.GO!!

There are too many whiners for this button to be effective, right?
    No kidding!! I've already been flagged 4 times.
    Are you being a big meanie again?
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:
    Bahahahaha I had that Barbie! That was one skimpy dress.
    Does Barbie have any other kind?
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:
    Amy! Glad to see you on :) wait its shark week already on Discovery or are we talking another shark week lol
    Good to see you Duff Dear!!! It IS THE Shark Week. How's your hubby doing?
    :) yay! Love watching shark week. He is doing pretty good. Some days are worse than others but for the most part good. Thanks for asking.
    I am happy to hear this!! :)  
    Me too :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Mrs Skull in the house!

::flashes mah bewbies::
    ETA
  • Options
    shanado said:
    Hey gals.
    ShanAdo is in da houzzzzzz!
  • Options

Completely random:

I've had houseguests since July 20 - first my aunt and uncle, then FIL. All (or at least the men) can't seem to figure out our recycling, and I'm sadly excited that I won't have to take stuff out of one recycling bin and put it in the correct bin after FIL leaves. I keep finding random stuff in the bin for plastic bottles, and plastic bottles in the bin for randon stuff. I don't get it.

• Options
    Im off to bed ladies. I shall pick this up mañana.
  • Options
    @shanado Good!

So what's new BumpLand??
    Not much. Listening to Baby Boy cry and hoping he will put himself back to sleep (ha!)
  • Options
    BnchaNums said:
    Well if this is going to be an epic thread ill hide in here that I finally put my glorious bf boobs to good use and got rid of my pp v card. We all survived ;). Now all I want is ice cream
    Also, I agree that epic threads are great for hiding stuff :P
  • Options
    I just finished a whole bag of Hawkins Real Cheezies. They were fucking fantastic.
    Just checking if we can swear in the new bump...
    You bet your sweet ass you can :)
  • Options
    shanado said:
    @MrsSkull1107 You weren't around during the updates?

Nope. Conversion happened the day we left. We had spotty access so I barely lurked. It was good to get away from TB but I feel all kinds of behind!
    It's been interesting but mainly fun. Parenting is very united theses days.

That's awesome! I'm going to hopefully be able to jump in tomorrow but that will depend on work. Fucking work, hashing my mellow.

Mrs Skull in the house!

::flashes mah bewbies::
    ETA
  • Options
    I'm here! But I don't really have a free hand to type because DD is resisting sleep and I'm bouncing/patting. doing the "go to sleep!" dance.
    Booo! Go to sleep already!
  • Options
    shanado said:
    Im off to bed ladies. I shall pick this up mañana.
    You better!
  • Options
    Booo! Go to sleep already!
    She went to sleep long enough for me to brush DS's teeth and put him in bed. She just woke up when I sat back down. Pfft.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Totally on a whim, I decided that today was the day Baby Boy was moving out of our room and into his room. Well, maybe not completely on a whim. I mean, keeping him in his moses basket was getting a little ridiculous.
  • Options
    I have never watched Gossip Girl. Should I? 
  • Options
    Click here if you are a fan of Ryan Gosling. Or not. Doesn't really matter, it's still funny. ANd maybe not exactly safe for work.
  • Options

He was.... And now he's up again, conveniently right after I pumped. It's past 11 here. DS is pissed there's no milk. Go back to sleep child. Oh and DD has mastered opening her door. She randomly pops out once in a while yelling "Roarrrrrr".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha I love it when you go all crazy PW. I wish I could stay up and PW right along with you but I need some sleep. Have fun tonight! Don't make this thread completely NSFW. I'd love to check back on it to tomorrow!
    It feels good to be a PW again :) I'm off to bed as well. Hopefully someone will keep it going so I have something fun to read when I nurse Baby Boy in a few hours.
  • Options
    He was.... And now he's up again, conveniently right after I pumped. It's past 11 here. DS is pissed there's no milk. Go back to sleep child. Oh and DD has mastered opening her door. She randomly pops out once in a while yelling "Roarrrrrr".
    Baby bOy did the same thing tonight (waking up after I had pumped). Little bugger.

And I bet your DD is super cute when she does the random roar. You need to catch it on tape!
  • Options
    The flagging option is abused by a lot of posters who are butthurt.
    Speaking of butthurt, if you haven't already, I suggest you check out TTGP's FFFC. 
  • Options
    ZOMG look at all the things I never knew I wanted!

I can't decide which of those I like best. I like the ideas of the hammock and stairwell bookcase, but I'd be too afraid the hammock would fall and paranoid my books would get kicked.

• Options
    ladybugpjbladybugpjb member
    edited August 2013

TB is being weird with my posts. Anyway...

What returning shows are you looking forward to? What new shows do you plan to watch?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"