Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can you fake a pregnancy test?

Re: Can you fake a pregnancy test?

• Options
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Oh good grief, you said "is that even a real baby in your siggy pic". All I am saying is why do you need to bring her kid into it? It seems like there is plenty to talk about regarding her without bringing her kid into it. Really doesn't need to be a big deal.  

Umm, yeah, because she is crazycakes and I have serious doubts that she has a real baby. That's not an insult to the baby, it's an insult to her. But I'm sure if the baby saw what I said, it would probably cry... I'm a big meanie...

Yes..because that was my point, that you might hurt the baby's feelings. You missed my point entirely, but nice try. :) 

edit to add: If you had doubts that was her baby why not say "is that even your baby". Your comment was a comment about the child directly.  My point, was that it is never a good idea on the bump to make comments regarding someone's child. They have never gone over well in the past. This really did not need to be such a big deal but thank you for making it one, lol. 

• Options

Not going to lie, I woke up this morning and Bumped from bed to see if she ever admitted why... 

I may have to go back and skim again in case I missed it somewhere b/n pages 6-8...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Oh good grief, you said "is that even a real baby in your siggy pic". All I am saying is why do you need to bring her kid into it? It seems like there is plenty to talk about regarding her without bringing her kid into it. Really doesn't need to be a big deal.  

Umm, yeah, because she is crazycakes and I have serious doubts that she has a real baby. That's not an insult to the baby, it's an insult to her. But I'm sure if the baby saw what I said, it would probably cry... I'm a big meanie...

Yes..because that was my point, that you might hurt the baby's feelings. You missed my point entirely, but nice try. :) 

edit to add: If you had doubts that was her baby why not say "is that even your baby". Your comment was a comment about the child directly.  My point, was that it is never a good idea on the bump to make comments regarding someone's child. They have never gone over well in the past. This really did not need to be such a big deal but thank you for making it one, lol. 

What is the difference? The baby looks fake, and how is what you're proposing she say any different as it's still a reference to the kid?
  • Options
    atlbatlb member
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Because that is not what I have "doubts" about. There was nothing wrong with what I said and I fail to see how I crossed the line. You are a moron.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

What is the difference? The baby looks fake, and how is what you're proposing she say any different as it's still a reference to the kid?

Good God, does this REALLY need to be such a big deal? I was just telling her not to comment directly about the kid. It made it sound like she was commenting about the way the child looks (as you did above just now). Comments like that have not gone well in the past so I made a simple comment saying "too far" to let her know it was a bit too far.

She got all butthurt and defensive and now here we are pages later still discussing the same ridiculous shiit. Again, does not need to be this big of a deal. 

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Because that is not what I have "doubts" about. There was nothing wrong with what I said and I fail to see how I crossed the line. You are a moron.

You are a twat but I didn't feel the need to call you that until you decided to go there so, yeah... 

edit to add another reason why you are a dumb biitch:

your post above clearly says " and I have serious doubts that she has a real baby"...so apparently that is what you have doubts about now isn't it. :)

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Pretty sure she didn't miss your point.  Andplusalso, I thought you were letting it go, no?

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Good God, does this REALLY need to be such a big deal? I was just telling her not to comment directly about the kid. It made it sound like she was commenting about the way the child looks (as you did above just now). Comments like that have not gone well in the past so I made a simple comment saying "too far" to let her know it was a bit too far.

She got all butthurt and defensive and now here we are pages later still discussing the same ridiculous shiit. Again, does not need to be this big of a deal. 

You could stop? Confused

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    atlbatlb member
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Butthurt? Me? Ha. You are the one that felt so strongly about it that you brought it back to the top a day later.

How is saying a baby looks fake offensive? It looks like a doll. That's not mean, it's the truth.

(Pssst, notice how you seem to be the only one that thought it was "too far"?)

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

You are a twat but I didn't feel the need to call you that until you decided to go there so, yeah... 

your post above clearly says " and I have serious doubts that she has a real baby"...so apparently that is what you have doubts about now isn't it. :)

Uhh really? Talk about line crossing. Twat, dumb biitch? Is that really necessary? Congratulations on making YOURSELF sound like a twat. If you want the commenting to stop you're welcome to discontinue being a ridiculous person at any time.
  • Options
    atlbatlb member
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

lolz. That is not same. Asking if that's even HER baby would be way more offensive because that would insinuate that she took someone else's baby or is posting pics of someone else's baby. What I am saying is that the baby looks fake in that picture. Do you really not see the difference? And you're calling ME a dumb biitch? Nice try, sweetcheeks.

• Options
    So completely unrelated, someone had an offensive PIP, so I replied telling her she will get eaten alive for posting that.  This morning, her post and MINE are gone.  What the shiit?
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

Uhh really? Talk about line crossing. Twat, dumb biitch? Is that really necessary? Congratulations on making YOURSELF sound like a twat. If you want the commenting to stop you're welcome to discontinue being a ridiculous person at any time.

Yes because her calling me a moron prior was perfectly acceptable.

• Options
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    So completely unrelated, someone had an offensive PIP, so I replied telling her she will get eaten alive for posting that.  This morning, her post and MINE are gone.  What the shiit?
    Whaaa?
  • Options
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

lolz. That is not same. Asking if that's even HER baby would be way more offensive because that would insinuate that she took someone else's baby or is posting pics of someone else's baby. What I am saying is that the baby looks fake in that picture. Do you really not see the difference? And you're calling ME a dumb biitch? Nice try, sweetcheeks.

Ok well, since this has all gone down the drain so wonderfully, let's just leave it at I was offended by your comment, called you out, and it upset you. So let's just let it go...k? 

• Options
    atlbatlb member

imageMrsG NC:

...if the shoe fits...

• Options
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

...if the shoe fits...

Likewise, twat. :) 

• Options

imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    Whaaa?

Yup.  A poster posted a PIP and it said something along the lines of, "Even your cat thinks this is retarded."  Or some weird shiit.  And while I don't get offended by the use of the word, I know it's a hot button here.  So in true cuntmuffin (thanks atl) fashion, I quoted her post telling her she will get eaten alive for this PIP.  And now said post and mine are gone.  Like not even edited, GONE.

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:

Well you are being dense but that's not the point. I think it's a pretty big leap from moron to twat/ dumb biitch. Not the same at all.
  • Options
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

I wish I could give a thumbs up on my phone.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options
    atlbatlb member

imageMrsG NC:

Ok well, since this has all gone down the drain so wonderfully, let's just leave it at I was offended by your comment, called you out, and it upset you. So let's just let it go...k? 

I'm not upset. I'm offended by your baby-stealing accusations. How terrible of you. Smile

• Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:

Well you are being dense but that's not the point. I think it's a pretty big leap from moron to twat/ dumb biitch. Not the same at all.

Oh you're totally right...thanks for putting me in my place! You really told me. :) 

• Options
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsG NC:

I'm not upset. I'm offended by your baby-stealing accusations. How terrible of you. Smile

Yea...nice try. 

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:

Oh you're totally right...thanks for putting me in my place! You really told me. :) 

You're welcome twat.
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:

You're welcome twat.

Thanks, biitch. 

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    omg, this is just hysterical now. I thought she "dropped it".
  • Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:

You're welcome twat.

Thanks, biitch. 

That was really cute. Almost as cute as Cherokees fake baby.
  • Options

imageatlb685:

Well now we're onto something entirely different apparently.

*eyeroll* 

• Options
    Listen twats, you're ignoring my post and I am fearing that I made the whole thing up in my mind.  Someone give me answers!!
  • Options
    atlbatlb member
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Are you one of "those people"?

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Define "those people".  

• Options
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    Listen twats, you're ignoring my post and I am fearing that I made the whole thing up in my mind.  Someone give me answers!!
    Maybe a mod deleted it and any sub of it?
  • Options
    atlbatlb member

imageMrsHteaching4life:

Hahah, I love you!

Did you quote the pic? If so, that's why your response was removed. It removes the whole chain.

And you are a slore.

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Define "those people".  

Don't you have a kid or something more important to do while you feel sorry for our husbands?
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Define "those people".  

Don't you have a kid or something more important to do while you feel sorry for our husbands?

She's napping. I've got time. :)  

• Options
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsHteaching4life:

Hahah, I love you!

Did you quote the pic? If so, that's why your response was removed. It removes the whole chain.

And you are a slore.

Lamesauce.  I know I am a slore, but at least I don't talk shiz on other people's babies.

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Define "those people".  

You are incredibly irritating.

::stabby feelings building up::

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    imageatlb685:

imageMrsHteaching4life:

Hahah, I love you!

And you are a slore.

Lamesauce.  I know I am a slore, but at least I don't talk shiz on other people's babies.

So true. I am a terrible person.

• Options

imageccam:
    Is this why I couldn't get on the Bump all night?!

This.  Tried getting on TB at about 7:45 p.m. and gave up after 15 minutes.  Now I know why...

ETA - "p.m."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We love you baby - m/c - 09/10/2011
  • Options
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageMrsG NC:
    imageatlb685:
    imageMrsG NC:

imageatlb685:

*eyeroll* 

Define "those people".  

You are incredibly irritating.

::stabby feelings building up::

Um..

thanks? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"