Options

TWW Monday

2»

Re: TWW Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JennyV56JennyV56 member
    edited August 2016
    @BitterBetty12 @beary67 I'll post my chart but sadly I'm embarrassed to post because it's such a mess. Just to note: I think my thermometer was a POS. I feel like the entire month was inconclusive because of it. I was getting 3 different numbers in a row every morning (at the same time without moving) and usually went with the first and just noted the second two. 

My temps did go up but didn't stay up after what I think was my O date based on opks. I finally just gave up and ordered a $30 one from Amazon, which arrived 2 days ago so I started temping again-getting perfectly consistent temps.  So-if you can get anything out of it I'd love to hear it.

ETA: my time of day wasn't perfect but pretty consistent in general, I discarded the 6th because I kept getting 'highs' on the CB advanced OK.
  • Options
    JennyV56JennyV56 member
    edited August 2016
    This is my first month charting so I don't have past data to go by.  Yes, the old thermometer was a BBT but was $7 at Walmart.  I hadn't read about the Mabis until after I ordered the new expensive one, a brand called iproven.  I probably got ripped off with paying so much but at this point I'm just happy to see consistent temps in the morning.

We'll-maybe I'll just switch back to WTO then? Might have to just call this month a complete loss : (
  • Options
    As always, you all are super supportive and helpful. Thanks! @beary67 yes I stopped BC 3 months ago. @lulu1180 I'll pick it up and start reading. So I guess I'll start using OPKs daily in case another LH surge comes along and continue to BD every couple days just in case. But the real question is..do I just lurk now until I know which board to post in? I don't know where I belong anymore : )
  • Options
    I actually have the Wondfos ready and waiting. I was just going to start them after AF came, but time to break open the box! Thanks again everyone.  TTGP is not for sissies! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  8/9 (3AL)

CD/DPO: 
    19/5

Timing: 
    -5, -4, -3, -1, +1

Testing: 

R/R: 
    After last month's fiasco of a 23 day cycle, in which I may or may not have gotten my visit from AF at 7 DPO, I'm totally freaked that this will be another weird, unpredictable cycle.  And while I'm finally getting the hang of checking my CM, and feeling confident about my O date, I may have messed that up last month.  My confidence took a hit, for sure.

However, this is the best timing we've had since we started TTC, and I'm as pleased as punch about that. 

CS/Q: 
    Nope

GTKY: 
    Candy...I miss candy.  I love chocolate and mint, chocolate and peanut butter, chocolate and fruit, chocolate and chocolate.  I think my favorite is probably York Peppermint Patties or Junior Mints.  Also, Trader Joe's carries a peanut butter cup that is freaking amazing.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    You ladies are so smart, I love reading all of your info! 

So, AF is due Wednesday. I had brown spotting this morning and some cramping so I'm assuming I'm out unless I'm having late implanting. Got a negative test yesterday morning, but I didn't temp so I'm not 100 percent when I Od. I was just going by the pain I always get along with the CM, which pointed to August 9th so I would be 13dpo today. Sheesh I need to temp next month.

• Options
    @hezzer78, Cadbury egg loving is an UO? If that's an unpopular opinion, then I don't wanna be popular 
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jackiemarie1989 Maybe it's not? I just know in my friend/family circle, no one can stand 'em and thinks they're totally gross. :)
  • Options
    @hezzer78 I shame eat cadburry eggs because everyone in my family thinks they're disgusting too!  I'm insane jealous of your stash.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Whut. I cannot fathom that there are this many people in the world that don't love Cadbury eggs. 
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O

Testing: Feels like a long time away

R/R: I have had a migraine all day so that's been great. Also, this TWW is not fun! When I was WTO I couldn't wait to get over here to just be done stressing about hitting the BD days right. Now I'm symptom spotting (far far too early) and stressing about every little thing. I'm going from daydreaming of pregnancy to knowing this isn't our month. Man, I don't know how women do this. I'm only (technically) one month in and already feel defeated. All you women that have been doing this for a long time-- I salute you and am also so amazed by you. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What is your favorite candy?
    I adore Nerds. I can eat a whole box in one night (the big boxes). I've never met anyone else that loves them like I do. My husband will randomly bring me the little boxes from the gas station and I grow more in love with him every box. 
  • Options
    @Saralee797  I noticed you and I have been trying for about the same amount of time and you have your first RE appointment next week.  I was wondering, did you have to have a referral from your OBGYN or were you able to go straight to the RE?  Have you had any testing done previously by your OBGYN?  

Month/Cycle: 8 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing:  nada.

R/R: I had my annual OBGYN appointment this morning.  I love my OBGYN, she's seriously the sweetest, most sincere doctor I've seen.  She says that she normally doesn't pull the trigger for fertility clinic until it's been a year, but she recommended that DH gets a semen analysis done ASAP.    

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite candy?  Haribo gummy bears! The only candy I'll actually buy for myself.  I don't have much of a sweet tooth.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @juliebeannn I needed a referral from my OB. I thought it was kind of odd because I do not have any previous diagnosis or issues in general but she said from the very beginning if I wasn't KU within 6 months of trying, she wanted me to see an RE. I guess she doesn't subscribe to the whole try for a year thing and is more proactive. Quite honestly I'm okay with it because I think something is up anyway. We have had pretty good timing since April and my post O temps look low to me. I had a phone call with her recently and we decided I would see an RE.  No testing yet. I'm assuming that will be the first order of business next week. I'll let you know though. 
  • Options
    @Saralee797  Thanks for the info!  Out of curiosity, last week I called a fertility clinic that's 2 blocks from my house.  I described our situation and they actually said that the one-year rule is a little outdated and that I could come in now without a referral.  I was tempted to go that route, but I also don't want to be stepping on my OBGYN's toes.  Either way, our main issues is with DH, so getting HIM to go to the doctor is our first order of business, so I've got time to decide.  Definitely, let me know how it goes!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @hezzer78 I always think I have a good class for the first week!  ;)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: AI on -1

Testing: will start testing with cheapies somewhere in 7-9 DPO

R/R: Had to leave the WTO thread for awhile as I needed a nice mental break from TTC madness!  It was nice. Just kept busy with work. I'm really excited that I ovulated on DPO 18, as that's a lot more normal for me. Last month was crazy long and I started symptom spotting because I O'd so late.

Also, decided to forgo the expensive IUI and donor sperm (which was REALLY expensive!) and go with... a more fresh option. lol.  It's nice, I'm a lot less stressed out now.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What is your favorite candy?

Probably Snickers!
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17