Cloth Diapering
Options

Randomonium muinomodnaR

Everyone in my house is sleeping and I am using that fact to my advantage. Eating alllll the Christmas cookies. Self control. I have none.
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Randomonium muinomodnaR

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also SHOULD be putting diapers away right now...and pumping. Sigh.
  • Options
    What are pepitas?
  • Options

What are pepitas?

I would expect this from sak, but not from you stoney. It's the inside part of a pumpkin seed. The pumpkin seed kernel I guess.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:

What are pepitas?

I would expect this from sak, but not from you stoney. It's the inside part of a pumpkin seed. The pumpkin seed kernel I guess.
    I feel dumb. I didn't even realize there was an inside part of a pumpkin seed. I've had roasted pumpkin seeds before, but never heard of pepitas
  • Options
    BoothBabyBoothBaby member
    edited December 2014
    I love this title.  At first I was like, "is she drunk"?  And then I got it....and my puzzle-loving brain rejoiced.

I should be sleeping, but did a late-night grocery trip (don't all the cool kids on Saturday night?), and now I'm tying up loose ends for the day.  And bumping.

I'm not usually an I-need-a-drink type of person and can typically take or leave alcohol, but for the past couple days I have been craving a glass of white wine sangria SO BADLY.  WTF body, why do you wait until I'm pregnant to want a drink?!

ETA: typos
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I craved beer and margaritas (or beergaritas) soooo badly while I was pregnant. The body is so funny.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Are we ignoring people? Bc I kind of love it but I'm trying to tame the snark ya know! ;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    At first, I thought a kid on the lap randomly (no pun intended) typed the second part of the title.

• Options
    Love the title ITK

I'm trying to nurse a stuffy little baby. I think she has a bit of a cold but her first tooth is really working hard at coming out. She is such a good baby though and isn't cranky despite not feeling her best.

I'm also trying to work out a Christmas Day schedule. We have too many places to go. As it stands right now we have no time for opening gifts at our own house! If we could accommodate everyone I would have people come here but our house is just too small for that.

• Options
    That is awesome maple.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    You can do it with instant, but it'll be mushy. I use regular rice. And yeah, around 45 minutes.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited December 2014
    Does anyone have a recipe they love for cinnamon buns and sugar glaze? I'd love these Christmas morning but prefer not to pop them out of a can :)

In the past our confectioner's sugar glaze came out tasting...metallic. I don't know how else to explain it. But it wasn't good. Mh is scared of confectioner's sugar now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    Does anyone have a recipe they love for cinnamon buns and sugar glaze? I'd love these Christmas morning but prefer not to pop them out of a can :) In the past our confectioner's sugar glaze came out tasting...metallic. I don't know how else to explain it. But it wasn't good. Mh is scared of confectioner's sugar now
    Meesh, these aren't cinnamon rolls.  They're raspberry rolls, but I lurve them so much.

• Options
    Omg Stoney...those look amazing

• Options
    stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited December 2014
    Mandmeesh said:
    They're amazing.  You can make them all the way up to putting them in the pan the night before.  Then just take them out and let them rise before you bake them.

ETA: Take them out of the fridge.  Because presumably you put them in the fridge overnight.  Words are hard.
  • Options

Mandmeesh said:

They're amazing.  You can make them all the way up to putting them in the pan the night before.  Then just take them out and let them rise before you bake them.

So now I need to make two kinds of buns ;)

• Options
    I was thinking of bringing some to my neighbor.  Do you think it's weird to give unbaked rolls as a gift?  They are mind booglingly good right when they come out of the oven, but just okay later in the afternoon.  So I thought it would be better to give them to her unbaked, but I'm afraid it's a strange gift.  LOL.
  • Options
    Stoney I would LOVE to get some unbaked rolls as a gift. Make sure you write the baking instructions down and include them.

Meesh, check out pioneer woman's cinnamon roll recipe. It's outstanding. Youcan just copy her glaze.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Wow TJ...those look amazing too! But-7 pans of rolls?!?! Lol

• Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    Wow TJ...those look amazing too! But-7 pans of rolls?!?! Lol
    LOL.  BTW, the recipe I linked makes a lot, too.  I halve it when I make it just for us.
  • Options
    I just fed J garlic hummus and now I'm rocking him to sleep. Or trying anyway. He smells like garlic bread and he's laying on me blowing on me and the smell is making me want to vomit.
    LOL.  DS loves raw onions and gets the craziest onion breath.  Blergh.
  • Options
    Raw? Like "here's an onion" or like in food?
    Like in food. Or if I'm chopping them up, he'll ask for a piece.
  • Options
    Not like this, LLOL.

• Options
    Can someone explain why I can't type on TB when I'm on our Galaxy tablet? If I try to type a response the keyboard immediately disappears.
  • Options
    Can someone explain why I can't type on TB when I'm on our Galaxy tablet? If I try to type a response the keyboard immediately disappears.
    That happens on my Kindle.  If I click the html button before I type, the keyboard will stay, though.
  • Options
    Raw? Like "here's an onion" or like in food?
    Like in food. Or if I'm chopping them up, he'll ask for a piece.
    Ew

LLOL. So if he just ate an onion whole it would be less eww? :P
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    TJs chicken is IN the oven.  Hope that all that water gets absorbed..there was a lot.
    The last time I made it, I accidentally put a cover on mine for the first half.  Then I reread the recipe and took the cover off.  But I think having the cover on for awhile helped the rice on top absorb more liquid and stay moist.  
  • Options
    Hey you guys does penzeys ranch have dairy?
    You put your own dairy in it to make the dressing, but the seasoning mix itself doesn't.
  • Options
    TJs chicken is IN the oven.  Hope that all that water gets absorbed..there was a lot.
    The last time I made it, I accidentally put a cover on mine for the first half.  Then I reread the recipe and took the cover off.  But I think having the cover on for awhile helped the rice on top absorb more liquid and stay moist.  
    wait, recipe says to cover (maples version at least).
    Oh okay.  I had a version that said to cover it if it was starting to burn on top.
  • Options
    Hey you guys does penzeys ranch have dairy?
    You put your own dairy in it to make the dressing, but the seasoning mix itself doesn't.
    But so can you use it in recipes that call for ranch?
    Like a ranch dressing packet?  I would think so.  I've used it to season other stuff.  It's delicious.
  • Options
    stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited December 2014
    It's so good, MK.  I love ranch dressing and it's one of the best I've ever had.  The recipe on the back calls for buttermilk, but I make mine with sour cream because I have that on hand more often and I like the dressing on the thicker side.  I've also used the dry seasoning on pork chops and I put it in TJ's chicken and rice the last time I made it.
  • Options
    Mapleme said:
    M's last meal of the day before bedtime nursing was at 4. She fell asleep on the boob, which I expected because she hadn't napped that well today and her cold has been particularly bothersome. I figured that she would wake up after 30ish minutes, but now it's been 1:45 and we're now at the time I would normally head up to bed with her. I'm fine letting her continue to sleep (I'm wading Neil Patrick Harris's book), but when she does do y'all expect that she will be ready for a diaper change and bedtime or want to play?
    M answered the question for me. She was awake for about 10 minutes before it became totally obvious that she was ready for bed. Hopefully it doesn't screw with tonight's sleep too much.

Any time A is sick, she sleeps and rests a lot more during the day, but she still sleeps the same at night (or wakes up due to the sickness, but doesn't wake up for the day early or anything).
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Y'all. Mh ordered pizza for dinner. He FORGOT to order no cheese on mine. :( We have no food in the house bc we are going to the store tomorrow. Way to go guy. Way to go.

So... Will P be ok if I pull off the cheese and just eat the crust? Or would the cross contamination make her sick?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"