July 2014 Moms
Options

Trollin' down the street smoking indo sipping on gin and juice...

Re: Trollin' down the street smoking indo sipping on gin and juice...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    litera said:
    @ghostof5letters‌ is that your little girl?
    Where?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    MSUDucks said:

Don't you wonder what the "research" entails in the antivaxxers?
    Like: step one, open Dr. Google.

Step two, type "why not to vaccinate".

Step three choose websites that do not end in .gov, .edu, bonus points for websites that have "natural" or "momma/mama/mom" in the title.

Step 4, treat the misspelled, non cited information like gospel. Even better if there is a mis-used gospel passage in the writing.

Step 5, perpetuate this garbage on the internet.

I really feel like we would be friends if we knew each other outside the bump. #girlcrush ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Page 3 - second response. It all goes downhill from there

"I'm All About that Bass" is a terrible song and just an excuse for fat women to get fatter.

There, I said it.

Oh god. Reading now.

• Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12458942/nbr-would-you-eat-squirrel/p1

DH and I live in a suburban part of town about 20 minutes from Atlanta, so we're not exactly in the country, but we have a problem with squirrels. We have 6 pecan trees, and they eat all of our pecans and also chew through the spray foam insulation and get into our attic.

DH has this idea that he will shoot and kill the squirrels with an air gun, and then we can eat them. He says something needs to be done about them, but killing them and not eating them would be cruel and wasteful, so it's a win-win!

I did try rat when we lived in Thailand (clean rats from a rice field), and it wasn't bad, but I'm just grossed out by the idea of eating squirrel. Then again, I've eaten rabbit, and that's not gross to me. WDYT?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
  • Options
    I only eat chickens, turkeys, cows, and pigs. And some things that live in the ocean. So to answer her question, hell no.

imageimageimage
  • Options

DH and I live in a suburban part of town about 20 minutes from Atlanta, so we're not exactly in the country, but we have a problem with squirrels. We have 6 pecan trees, and they eat all of our pecans and also chew through the spray foam insulation and get into our attic.

DH has this idea that he will shoot and kill the squirrels with an air gun, and then we can eat them. He says something needs to be done about them, but killing them and not eating them would be cruel and wasteful, so it's a win-win!

I did try rat when we lived in Thailand (clean rats from a rice field), and it wasn't bad, but I'm just grossed out by the idea of eating squirrel. Then again, I've eaten rabbit, and that's not gross to me. WDYT?
    33 people have voted yes? What?

My dogs killed a squirrel this morning and tried to bring it in the house. I had to call my dad to come get rid of it. :(
    hi

• Options

ghostof5letters said:

This is the United States. We only eat squirrels if we're playing Oregon Trail dammit.

Best. Response. Ever!
  • Options
    Jan 2015 - steak post. The first poster is the same person as the rodent eater.

Then I found this gem on page 2

• Options
    If it keeps raining, I may have all afternoon to look for posts.  Yay.  (Thus is my lot of working on a Saturday.)

My babies lips look huge why is this?

Now I need to track down the Dec14 post cited in that thread!

• Options
    Found it!

Can someone explain why we need to drink soo much water? I'm always getting told to drink a gallon a day, which I simply can't! How does this effect the baby?

I want to know what she's drinking if not water.  Vodka?

• Options
    ADC1979 said:

Found it!

Can someone explain why we need to drink soo much water? I'm always getting told to drink a gallon a day, which I simply can't! How does this effect the baby?

I want to know what she's drinking if not water.  Vodka?
    Mmmmm....vodka.
  • Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12453384/sick-co-worker-rant/p1

A coworker of mine is sick. I asked him to stay home yeaterday (I may have told him that if he comes into work and makes me sick I will kick him in the balls- in front of everyone including management). My problem here is if I get sick there is very little medicine that I can take, it's very selfish of him to work while sick because he can infect everyone. I definitely escalated the situation much further than I should have and I'm quite ashamed of my outburst. Managements response was asking me who will do his work. What this tells me is that my work doesn't care about any of their employees- 1) sick guy- he could be getting better faster by staying home and taking care of himself. 2) the rest of us are clearly worth putting at risk. 

I can't even take the Flushot because they make me Ill. My doctor told me no flu shot, just stay away from sick people, take my vitamins and wash my hands. 

Sad thing is that sick guy is my best work friend, and this is our first fight in 4 years.

• Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    cko521 said:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12460383/is-this-a-friend-i-should-let-go-of#latest Can I get some brutally honest opinions please? This is long and gunna sound like a lot of drama- please bear with me- but I'm wondering if this friendship is dead and I should let it go. A few years ago before I became a parent my good friend Meg had a baby. I went to her baby shower and visited her baby after she was born. When I became pregnant, all Meg did was send me a congratulations card. She never asked how things were going etc. She confided in me a few months later that for about 18 months after the birth of her child she had severe post partum mental health issues that were now under control with medication. I told her I was here if she ever needed to talk. A few days later she texted me she was having some family issues and I responded via text "poor you. Lame drama just seems so attracted to you". She asked what I meant by that and I assured her I meant nothing bad. So I didn't hear from her for months except for being mailed baby gifts. I then had her invited to my baby shower. When she received the invitation she emailed me and said she was surprised I wanted her there, that she immediately regretted telling me about her PPD and that it is not "lame drama". I responded that I couldn't believe that's what I was hearing from her about, pulled up text messages proving that I was referring to her family issues and not her PPD (it had been a few days after she mentioned having PPD that I made that comment) and that I had done nothing but support her and her family and that she should have told me she had an issue with what I said sooner. She apologized if she hurt my feelings over the misunderstanding but had felt I was referring to her life in general, and that included her mental health struggles. Fast forward a month and she comes to my baby shower and brings another gift. She drove an hour and a half each way to come but only stayed an hour and a half before sneaking off without saying anything. When I texted her about it she said she had to get home to her child because her husband had to work and didn't want to make a scene. I did not send her a thank you card for the gifts she mailed me while I was pregnant or for coming to my shower, but I did text her thanks. I also did not personally tell her I had the baby, I did a general FB status update so she found out that way. She sent me a congratulations card and that was it. I have not heard from her otherwise, she has not offered to come and meet my baby or anything. She also deactivated her FB account. My questions are: Did I do anything wrong in this? Was I being a bad friend at all or was she? Is this a friendship I should just let go of? Am I being unreasonable about anything here or is she? I'd love all honest thoughts and opinions please and thank you- I can take it! Lol! Thanks so much everyone
    Speechless. 

• Options
    I'll just leave this here...

My husband and I only do anal for the moment. Normally he pulls out but he came inside of me about a week ago. I was supposed to start my period 5 days ago but it didn't happen. I took a pregnancy test this morning just to calm my nerves and it said it's positive. I tried it again this evening and it still says positive. We promised to not do any sex with my vagina until we were ready, only anal. What the hell is going on? Why does this stupid stick keep saying positive? It's not making sense.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Salsera29 said:
    I'll just leave this here...

My husband and I only do anal for the moment. Normally he pulls out but he came inside of me about a week ago. I was supposed to start my period 5 days ago but it didn't happen. I took a pregnancy test this morning just to calm my nerves and it said it's positive. I tried it again this evening and it still says positive. We promised to not do any sex with my vagina until we were ready, only anal. What the hell is going on? Why does this stupid stick keep saying positive? It's not making sense.
    This is fabulous!!
  • Options
    marsalisailsmarsalisails member
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    I totally shared butt baby with DH. Then he went down stairs and shared it with my cousins, aunt, uncle, etc. Whole family FTW.
  • Options
    Butt-baby made me choke on my coffee.
     PSA: don't read anything in the trolling threads while taking a drink
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    cko521 said:

Where the hell does this woman work:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12460984/vapers-in-the-office#latest

I work in a very modern office with ping pong tables, a beer keg, couches for desk, etc. There are several smokers in the office who take hourly breaks outside, and another handful of e-cigarette enthusiasts. I'm wondering if the vapors would be harmful to me?           

I fail to see the relevance of the bolded.
  • Options
  • Options
    darkangel42darkangel42 member
    edited October 2014
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12455280/could-i-be-pregnant/p1

^not sure if I'm doing this right, feel free to correct me
  • Options

My mouth actually dropped open.
    hi

• Options

My mouth actually dropped open.
    I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    Yay!

Ohhhh, she posted in TTGP and BOTB when she didn't get the right answer. How did I miss that?

• Options

Yay!

Ohhhh, she posted in TTGP and BOTB when she didn't get the right answer. How did I miss that?

Hahahahaha. Awesome. Good find!!
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"