February 2015 Moms
Options

hump day spam

What up ladies?

If I could gif from my phone you would get the hump day camel today but I can't so close your eyes and image him.

Today I work hopefully followed by small group at church. It's always a gamble knowing if I get out on time to make it. So nothing too exciting here
Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: hump day spam

• Options
    My workaday is over and so glad!! Every little thing is annoying me... Someone put documents on my keyboard instead of my intray and I nearly lost it!!! :) so glad only 2 days on the week left!!!
  • Options
    Just 3 more work days left.... But the first two haven't been bad, so here's hoping the rest of the week follows suit!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't believe that not only am I up this early but I'm already sitting in the parking lot at work.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    OMG, one of my co-workers is driving me nuts!! She just proceeded to tell me that we need a car seat to bring the baby home from the hospital in. I nicely reminded her that this is our 4TH CHILD and I am aware the baby needs to be in a car seat.........it's going to be a long day

How did she think you were going to bring the baby home?
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm at work and already annoyed by our billing department. WTF? Why are they emailing me 4-5 patients a day asking for lab results from 2 fucking years ago?!?!?!  It's even more annoying when I go searching for the report and can't find any record of that patient only to find out "oh I'm sorry, I need the office note" well then why don't you contact the OFFICE! I'm tired of wasting my time on this, why can't they just do their jobs in the first place?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Feb'15 November Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    My dog woke me up 30 mins before my alarm went off this AM.  I took a shower last night so I didn't have to this AM, and he ruined my sleeping in!!  But, he had to go potty, so I forgave him.  I'm still grumpy though...I want to go home and go back to bed.  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

One of my "mommy friends" (acquaintances) on Facebook is SUPER anti-vax/anti-government/anti-commonsense.  Last night she posted the news story about the Ebola case in Texas and how it was a big government conspiracy.  Then she posted in the comments "Time to stock up on my lavendar essential oils, at least I have reliable medicine that Obama hasn't tainted!" 

I...I don't even know.  

This is too funny!!

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    MTHFR 
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099

• Options
    I love DH but his stubbornness drives me crazy.

I came home from AZ this weekend and he was proud to show me what he had done, turned DS car seat around to forward facing in his SUV.  Since "he likes it so much more this way, and he is more comfortable".  I told him he was too young for that and he said "he is way over the weight minimum for it", and that "I won't get in an accident".

He then tuned me out (I can tell when he isn't listening) when I explained he is too young to be turned forward facing, how it is recommended to at least two, the physics of how in a car accident (front impact) that rear facing is so much safer, etc, etc.

he half ass said "ill turn it back", and hasn't yet. Grrrrrrrrrr

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    One of my "mommy friends" (acquaintances) on Facebook is SUPER anti-vax/anti-government/anti-commonsense.  Last night she posted the news story about the Ebola case in Texas and how it was a big government conspiracy.  Then she posted in the comments "Time to stock up on my lavendar essential oils, at least I have reliable medicine that Obama hasn't tainted!" 

I...I don't even know.  
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @WanderingA She's some kind of special there.

I'm finding it funny that after only 2 days of car ownership (and 4 years of pushback on deciding to get one) DH is now all 'hey, we can go where ever and do things because we can transport things!'  We're meeting up with the extended in-laws (his brother's parents in-law) for dinner and drinks tonight and was trying to figure out where to go and he was like 'we can take them anywhere!'  He was like this with the bike as well.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    @PeaceofKia‌ good luck for good results

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    MTHFR 
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099

• Options
    nbad311 said:

I...I don't even know.  

You know what they say about that lavender oil preventing ebola:

:)) I just died laughing at work. Thank you. lol

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    @PeaceofKia‌ FX!
    I have been grading since 2 days and I am tired. The assessments and the reports are making me so tired.
    I am takin an off tomorrow just to take some rest. I had a very stressful week until now. :(
  • Options
    I just wanted to say hello on page 1 for the first time!!! Unfortunately due to having nightmares though. Stupid pregnancy dreams being so vivid. I'm going to get something to drink and hopefully I'll be distracted enough to go back to sleep.

See you in 4 pages! ;)
    Anniversary 

• Options
    @PeaceofKia AW! That's so cute!

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options

I had a complete stranger ask me today if I was expecting. This made me SUPER excited because my coworker told me yesterday that my bump looked more like beer gut :-$

Anyone else had a ballsy stranger say something yet?

Yes!  3 randos in one week!

One old lady in the supermarket walked by, looked at my bump and smiled and said "Congrats"  (I was also in the cake mixes section, maybe that was the giveaway?)

A few sisters and their mom came up to me while shopping and said "Oooh another pregnant lady, touch her for good luck!!" (apparently one was trying to get pregnant)

And then a couple who lives down the street from us stopped with their cavaliers to say hi yesterday as I was doing Halloween decorations, and asked.  I think I'm finally popping, even though I don't feel like it at all.

• Options
    PeaceofKiaPeaceofKia member
    edited October 2014
    @racheltherose I'm pretty sure that's the sweetest way my growing bump has been mentioned/questioned.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Options

I...I don't even know.  
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I'm sorry but I hate your siggy challenge pic. It is awful. 
    Don't you miss your monthly friend?  tee hee hee
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @WanderingA‌ bahahaha. Ignoring how detrimental that woman's thinking can be on the population at large... There is a part of me that love it because it's just so beyond reason it's amazing.

Home from an early run with the dog... And the first run after my belly popped. Ok, it was more of a wog because I'm still a little worried about yesterday. Holy hell. That slowed me down! And my whooha hurts from the pressure. Definitely taking it easy the rest of the day.

Today is a school day for me, and I go until 8pm and have half a mind to pull a ditch day. I can't afford to take a day off of work without reason... But ditching school seems totally justifiable.

• Options
    So, I found the perfect maternity jacket/coat and I think I'm going to text DH and ask him if I can order it...thoughts?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Maternity-French-Terry-Babydoll-Jacket/37689402
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Options
    Cookie0875Cookie0875 member
    edited October 2014
    @Racheltherose I haven't had any strangers say anything about my bump BUT I did have a random strange man in the mall last week tell me I looked nice.  Totally made my day!  (I may have mentioned this already...)

@PeaceofKia FX for good results for you!!  Also, I LOVE the coat!

ETA:  Did have, not didn't have!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    nbad311 said:

I had a complete stranger ask me today if I was expecting. This made me SUPER excited because my coworker told me yesterday that my bump looked more like beer gut :-$

Anyone else had a ballsy stranger say something yet?

Yes!  3 randos in one week!

One old lady in the supermarket walked by, looked at my bump and smiled and said "Congrats"  (I was also in the cake mixes section, maybe that was the giveaway?)

A few sisters and their mom came up to me while shopping and said "Oooh another pregnant lady, touch her for good luck!!" (apparently one was trying to get pregnant)

And then a couple who lives down the street from us stopped with their cavaliers to say hi yesterday as I was doing Halloween decorations, and asked.  I think I'm finally popping, even though I don't feel like it at all.

I am fully "out" to the public, I can't even count the number of strangers who have struck up a conversation with me in the airport, on the plane, in hotel elevators, etc, the last few weeks. 

EVERY TIME I am tempted to be an ass and say "I'm not pregnant", but I haven't gotten the balls yet.
    HAHA that thought crossed my mind!! But she was a sweet old lady...so I couldn't.

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options
    @Racheltherose I haven't had any strangers say anything about my bump BUT I didn't have a random strange man in the mall last week tell me I looked nice.  Totally made my day!  (I may have mentioned this already...)

@PeaceofKia FX for good results for you!!  Also, I LOVE the coat!
    Aw that's very sweet! I'm pretty heavily tattooed so the comments I usually get are about my tattoos and people wanting to touch them... it's a nice change of pace for them to have a new focus lol

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options
    @erobbins09 - That's sort of how I looked at it too.  I was aware that she was pretty crazy to begin with but I'm leaving her as a "friend" so I can see the BSC stuff she posts!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"