TTC After a Loss
Options

If you are looking for Google . . . A greeting to those who are thinking about posting and running

2»

Re: If you are looking for Google . . . A greeting to those who are thinking about posting and running

• Options

This is unnecessary.

What is?
    @PeggyOlsonFTW

oh, the sweet symmetry! A drive by criticism of a community request not to do drive bys!

Perhaps she was making a meta comment... that it is unnecessary to try to prevent rudeness because such attempts will just be ignored. :smile:
  • Options
    The way you all act. It's unnecessary. This was supposed to be a place for supporting others not mean spirited comments.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The way you all act. It's unnecessary. This was supposed to be a place for supporting others not mean spirited comments.

I'm sorry, but who are you? And where are he mean spirited comments? Much to my chagrin, I've been a member of this board since September. Everyone here is incredibly kind and supportive, even to those who don't offer their support in return.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @shortyjrose I'm going to have to back up @PeggyOlsonFTW, here. This is meant to stop the BFP wavers and the repeat offenders who post drive-by questions that didn't fly elsewhere.

People who genuinely have a question or need support are not being run off. I'm still new here but even I can see that.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I'm new to the board. Were TTC. Just lost a baby at 12 weeks. Makes my fifth loss..one success. I'm stressed and nervous and its always on my mind. If we don't succeed this year we are not sure if we will stay married. Its just got so stressful and this last loss hurt so much. So I'm hoping for support and new connections. 
  • Options
    @BaldwinBaby17 - I'm so sorry for your losses and the stress it is creating on your marriage. You are certainly welcome here - and while we usually don't have solid answers (doctors seem to vary in recommendations too) we can offer an ear and emotional support. We tend to be a supportive group, I dare say even more supportive than other forums here on the Bump - and we try to be kind when the terms of agreement are violated. I think the philosophy is that the world is hard and we've been through enough. That said, from my time here (starting sometime in January) the big things are: please don't ask if you're pregnant and if you get a BFP please put it in the appropriate thread. But even then, the reprimands I've seen are softer than on other Bump boards... 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Is there an intro thread here? I'm not quite sure where to put this because I don't want to create a new topic on just this but... I'm not even sure if I belong here.

I had an unplanned pregnancy at 18 years old and lost it at 7w3d. At the time I just lost my mind and went into a massive depression cycle, sleeping everyday after school and generally not leaving my room on the weekends at all. No one knew about me being PG at all until much later when I told my husband about it a year afterwards (at the time he was my boyfriend) and more recently my mom. That was 2011 and a full 5 years later in 2016 we've set our TTC plans in motion, though we've decided to not try this cycle for mental health reasons (DH is worried sick and quite literally freaking out about his family in Ecuador after the earthquake and not entirely okay right now).

Since I wasn't TTC and it was five years ago, should I still consider myself TTCAL when we start up again? 
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    @PaukMeKiande You're definitely welcome here. Losing a pregnancy, no matter how long ago, can really shape the way we feel while TTC. We don't have an intro thread, but people usually introduce themselves in one of the weekly check-in threads - they happen Mondays and Fridays. You can just jump right in. I'm sorry for your loss and sorry to hear about your DH's worries. FX everything calms down soon for you both.
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Options
    Hello @PaukMeKiande welcome!
    i am sorry for your loss. You are ceirtanly welcome here.

I am sorry to hear about your husband's family in Ecuador. I hope they are doing ok.

I am Peruvian and I live in Chile so I know how devastating and scary earthquakes are down here. 

See you around!
    -Y
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much @yolandamunoz and @reneeannemm for the welcome and warm thoughts. It's just such a confusing time. Luckily we were informed over the weekend that everyone is safe and together, though the family "big house" is in ruins so they're all in a shelter right now. 
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    nmd9168nmd9168 member
    Thank you all!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015