June 2014 Moms
Options

Game of Thrones Night! ~potential spoilers~

Re: Game of Thrones Night! ~potential spoilers~

• Options
    katiebarttonkatiebartton member
    edited April 2014

At the beginning I never thought I would feel sorry for Theon, but Reek is so, so pitiable.  And Ramsey Snow (Bolton) is SO HORRIBLE.  That first scene where they're chasing the girl!?  Jesus, I couldn't even watch.

Quote fail
    -------------------------------
    I love the actor who plays Ramsey Snow, I loved him on Misfits but holy hell he is evil!
  • Options
    JESNYC said:

Part of me really thinks the grandmother did it but I just don't know. Either way, I was definitely ready for him to go.

You were right @JESNYC‌, she did have something to do with his death. At least that's what I got when she was speaking to Marjorie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stephpaez That's what I got from their talk too. Marjorie did not look pleased.
  • Options
    I got that too...along with the guy from the whore house. Team effort.
  • Options
    I felt like last night, especially with John Snow and Bran's storyline, I just kept going "well that was NOT in the book!" Lol. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes I definitively think the grandmother has something to do w it!!!
  • Options
    I knew it was Baelish! He was too removed to not be involved!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone watch tonight?! 5/4/14?

Sansa's aunt is bat shit crazy!!!
    I think Podrick is cute with Brienne of Tarthe.
    John Snow is so hot.
    Cersie and Oberon... Suspicious...
  • Options
    @Ashes92813 I forgot how creepy Lysa Arryn was, as well as her son.  

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    jshropjshrop member
    So freaking creepy. So is Baelish tho....
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options
    MrsRahlMrsRahl member
    Yeah, very creepy, however breast feeding your 9 year old looking son, mmmm yeah, and Sansa is suppose to marry that... should have stuck with Tyrion if possible, but I guess that wasn't. I feel sorry that every time she thinks she is saved, she is almost worse off...
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JESNYCJESNYC member

I totally forgot about Sansa's aunt as well.  I am so curious about what happened with poisoning her husband.  It seems like a lot more is going to come out about Baelish in the upcoming episodes.

• Options
    Wowza! Did anyone watch tonight? I am still in shock over the fight scene. I couldn't watch when Oberon starting screaming :( I think Cersei is more evil than we even know...

I'm totally disappointed that Jorah betrayed Khalissi.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh man that was crazy! Ugh that guy was too cocky he should have just killed that guy! Ohh I had to turn my head that was too much!!!
  • Options

Oh man that was crazy! Ugh that guy was too cocky he should have just killed that guy! Ohh I has to turn my head that was too much!!!

I thought the same dawn thing! Just kill him already!! But nope! That girls scream... ugh that was seriously disturbing. Also my husband pointed out episode 9 is always the craziest, so I have a feeling next week is going to blow our minds!! He also read the books but won't tell me. Do you remember the red wedding from last season? That was episode 9. This is all just too much! !
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JESNYCJESNYC member
    I did and wow! I wish I had looked away during the Oberon scene. So gross. I am disappointed about Jorah as well. Do you think he regretted the betrayal once he got to know her? I believe he really grew to love her and wouldnt do it again if given the choice but suspect I may just be a huge sucker.
  • Options
    Also anyone wonder what is going to come of Sansa and Baelish?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @JESNYC‌, yes I think Jorah truly loved Khalissi. I think we will see him again.

@MrsRahl‌, yesss I am very curious about this arrangement. He's a creeper but I think he would do anything for Sansa.
  • Options
    JESNYCJESNYC member
    @MrsRahl YES! I am finally interested in Sansa and hope they don't leave us hanging with only two episodes left.
  • Options
    ahhhhh... the last scene was just too much!

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    Why did I get only get less than one full season of that hot Chilean guy who played Oberyn? I demand answers from someone at HBO...this is criminal!
    You can blame the Mountain!  OR Cercei! Makes you hate them even more, right?  Also, let's just add how hilarious it was when Arya discovers her aunt was killed 3 days prior to them arriving! I probably would have laughed hysterically, too! 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    b48kateb48kate member
    edited June 2014
    MrsRahl said:
    Why did I get only get less than one full season of that hot Chilean guy who played Oberyn? I demand answers from someone at HBO...this is criminal!
    You can blame the Mountain!  OR Cercei! Makes you hate them even more, right?  Also, let's just add how hilarious it was when Arya discovers her aunt was killed 3 days prior to them arriving! I probably would have laughed hysterically, too! 
    Love that scene!  The Stark girls are just all-around great now….how can you not love "new Sansa"? Maybe that will be the moral of the show…let the men kill each other off, but watch out for the ladies!
  • Options
    That last scene was seriously disturbing! I'm curious though if someone told Sansa that her sister was there. 

• Options
    ahhhhh... the last scene was just too much!
    Agreed. All I can think about is popping grapes. We watched it last night a few hours before going to bed, and every time I closed my eyes all I saw was that smashed head... ugggghhhh
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think Sansa got busy with bailish. Now they have some kinda scemey plot to take over
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think Sansa got busy with bailish. Now they have some kinda scemey plot to take over

Eeeeewww.  Just the thought of that.....

I'm more curious if she actually died her hair now.  Either way, I think the sisters getting reunited should make for an interesting episode. 

LOVED Arya's laughing at the aunt thing.  I couldn't stop either.

• Options
    Episode 9!! :D
  • Options
    @stephpaez‌, I think this may be an all Wall episode!!!

Only one more episode...predictions?
  • Options
    @Ashes92813‌ oh man!! I am on the edge of my seat! This battle is crazy! 33 minutes in and I still think it could go either way.
  • Options
    I have to appreciate the choreography of that battle!  Usually, these kind of battles confuse the heck out of me, but in this one I was actually able to follow the action quite well.  Nicely done GoT!
  • Options

I have to appreciate the choreography of that battle!  Usually, these kind of battles confuse the heck out of me, but in this one I was actually able to follow the action quite well.  Nicely done GoT!

Agree! And the camera work was amazing!

I can't wait to see how far they go next week- as a book reader I'm curious to see where they'll end this season since they've started mixing up the order of the books. (And taking great liberties!)

June '14 June Siggy "Summer Heat"
    Coming Soon

• Options
    JESNYCJESNYC member
    I never would've expected to enjoy that episode as much as I did. I didn't even realize the battle was going to be the entire thing until about 40 minutes in. I'm dying to see what story lines get addressed in the finale. I don't want to wait until next season to find out what happens to Tyrion.
  • Options
    Ohh man last night's episode was intense. It was nice to see more of John Snow. I knew the episode would be the whole wall battle because my husband read all of the books and couldn't contain his excitement for this episode. I have no idea how they will have one episode left in this season and there is SO MUCH STUFF that I want explained or something. I may have to start reading the books during middle of the night feedings once this little one comes. I have zero patience to wait another year to find out what's going to happen.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jennyd321- Read the books!  Read the books!

Coming Soon

• Options
    jennyd321 said:
    Ohh man last night's episode was intense. It was nice to see more of John Snow. I knew the episode would be the whole wall battle because my husband read all of the books and couldn't contain his excitement for this episode. I have no idea how they will have one episode left in this season and there is SO MUCH STUFF that I want explained or something. I may have to start reading the books during middle of the night feedings once this little one comes. I have zero patience to wait another year to find out what's going to happen.
    Agreed! I have the books, but have not started them yet because I didn't want to ruin watching the series, but I think I may have to start them. 

• Options
    @megan_e_rice-Read the books!  Read the books!   

Coming Soon

• Options
    the first one is on my nook. i'll take it to the hospital with me in hopes that i'll actually be able to start it... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man, and now the waiting game begins for season 5 :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"