March 2014 Moms
Options

The Randomest Thread

Re: The Randomest Thread

• Options
    My cart cover is pretty bulky too. Harper can sit some what on her own. Not fully but shes pretty good. Maybe she can handle it.

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh ya, DS1 used to turn around to see where he's going, not where he's been. Lol.
    He loves the vehicle carts at Home Depot and the mall that have steering wheels so he can see what's coming up.

LO just looks all around.

(And I don't actually let him chew on the cart handle, we bring a toy and he loves his hands ). ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

tsmith312 said:

Rad&Co said:

Speaking of weighing yourself with cookies... I went to the pool the other day and there was a woman there with her 10 month old and she looked incredible! I'm talking rock had abs, toned legs; I was desperately hoping she was the nanny. Nope! I went home and drowned my self esteem sorrows in Blue Bell ice cream.

When I see people like that, I assume they are VERY VERY wealthy , don't have to work ,have a personal chief, cleaning lady, personal trainer and nanny to watch their chaps . So really they have all the time to look like that and I don't. SOO it makes me feel a little better .
    I have to agree... When I see people like that I assume the same. There's no way I could get that awesome work out, eat all the good foods etc.

For my working Mammas - I workout during my pump breaks at work haha! I did a 30 day squat challenge, and since I pump 3 times at work, I hook myself up and squat!! There's an arms challenge and an abs challenge, too!
  • Options
    Jt7dreamz said:
    Rad&Co said:
    Speaking of weighing yourself with cookies... I went to the pool the other day and there was a woman there with her 10 month old and she looked incredible! I'm talking rock had abs, toned legs; I was desperately hoping she was the nanny. Nope! I went home and drowned my self esteem sorrows in Blue Bell ice cream.

When I see people like that, I assume they are VERY VERY wealthy , don't have to work ,have a personal chief, cleaning lady, personal trainer and nanny to watch their chaps . So really they have all the time to look like that and I don't. SOO it makes me feel a little better .
    I have to agree... When I see people like that I assume the same. There's no way I could get that awesome work out, eat all the good foods etc.
    For my working Mammas - I workout during my pump breaks at work haha! I did a 30 day squat challenge, and since I pump 3 times at work, I hook myself up and squat!! There's an arms challenge and an abs challenge, too!
    Same. I do that. I do squats and lunges when I pump in the am and tricep dips in the pm. I am back to my pp weight and it's because I'm working and I'm exhausted and overwhelmed and don't always eat enough. I don't have rock hard abs but I'm proud of my body and making good choices. I know what you mean though but some of it is luck too ;(

That would be nice. But 1: I don't BF so there for I don't pump. ANDPLUSALSO I work 8 1/2 hours a day without a break. Now that Im going part time I HOPE I can squeeze some in.

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• Options

These new threads are making me feel like my child is lazy or something.

Me too , we have a roller but barely . I'm in NO rush for a crawler !! I want my baby to stay a baby for as long as possible .

• Options
    No rolling here either

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Rad&Co
    WTG!! I've done that too...but instead of my mom in the car ('cause that would just be creepy), it was my 12 yo DD. She had instructions to call me as soon as Either of the boys woke up.

@lincbeesmom‌
    My LO will rock from back to left side while grabbing his feet. Today for the first time he rolled right.
    Never onto his tummy.
    ONCE he rolled from belly to back when he was pissed that he was on his tummy.
    Other than that, he is happy to be in his Baby Einstein bouncer or being held.

Most of the time when he is on his tummy his arms are by his side, not helping to lift his upper body. DS1 was the same way.
  • Options
    I'm sorry @LakeCountryGal‌ DH has hinted to me as well it's super hurtful !

• Options
    @babycaps that's so frustrating!! My MIL does this - I have a sheet typed up with instructions and what M's different cues are, and rarely does she follow that. She thinks fussy=hungry ALWAYS. I got home from work ready to nurse yesterday to find LO are an hour early, never napped and another bottle of breast milk was sitting there (wasted) because M I L prepared it assuming M was hungry (she was seriously overtired) and the overhead light and tv was on.

Do you have another sitter you trust?
  • Options
    babycaps said:

@jcoffeebeans,
    Yes!  We are actually going to be interviewing sitters who aren't friends so that we can be more stern w/o it being uncomfortable! We don't need sitters often, but would like to have a regular one so that we can have a little more fun knowing someone is doing what we ask them to do!!!  Super frustrating though!!!

I'm in this same situation now, too! It's just a matter of finding someone trustworthy to interview. Good luck with your search - keep us posted on how it goes!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options

Lo is farting in the fitting room... I'm sure the attendant thinks it's me!

Ha! Even when it is me, if I have M, I blame her :) she tooted so loud this morning that it woke us both up (turned out, it was a near blowout, not just her usual toots).
  • Options
    @bennieangel I think if your eye is draining or crusty, its LOs pink eye. If its just red, it is probably a broken blood vessel from coughing.
    @LakeCountryGal‌ you should not accept being treated like that. I hope your time apart helps.
    @lincbeesmom‌ I think it depends on the exersaucer. Some are suspended inside of a frame with bungee cord things. But we have a stationary one and I can't imagine lo jumping much in it.

All my new mommy friends happen to be teachers and are going back to work next week. I am way sadder than I've let on because we've only been friends for a few months.

• Options
    Yeah that's what we have and what I refer to as an exersaucer. I call the thing that suspends in the doorway a jumper. And then the exersaucer/jumper combo I think gets called both by different people.

• Options
    23ofclubs said:

Does anyone else's LO just kind of stand when in the jumperoo? My DD looks at and plays with everything but she doesn't jump.

Yea Harper doesn't bounce :( . I see all these other babies jumping around she just stands there and plays with the toys .

Baby mama is on , the movies hilarious !

• Options
    PS that's a super cute pic of him looking at the pup!

• Options
    We don't have an exersaucer or jumparoo, but M loves when we hold her up to stand. I don't know which I'd rather get for her and don't want to get both.
  • Options
    @bennieangel‌ like PP said, with pink eye you usually wake up with an eye glued shut with drainage!
  • Options
  • Options

I REALLY need to work. Seriously A - FOCUS. Ok, I am going to crank the music & work for the next hour straight. If you see me on here or FB commenting...yell at me! K? Thanks! 

Same here!!
  • Options

My mil told me she would help pay dh's student loans...... I wish it was her being nice but she just wanted me to tell her how much we owe.

She told him when he was still in school that she would cancel his phone and do all this stuff if we moved in together... And then when that didn't work she said if he took out any loans she was going to do this and that.....
    I'm not telling her how much we or he owes. I also don't like money because there are always strings attached.

It reminds me of One Tree Hill when Mia yells, "stay out of it, Nick Lachey!!" That's my go to line for nosy busy bodies...including in-laws. Sorry she's such a royal pain!
  • Options

Kacie said:
    Does anyone ever scroll through and have to double back because they thought they saw a pic of their baby when it's someone elses from March?

Also, I want to start a thread on "your sn makes me think ...." lol like whenever I see WiCheese I'm sad it's not the sideways kitty anymore. Or the fact that bennieangel's name IRL is Bennie. fo sho.
    DO IIIIITTTTTT!

• Options
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ instead of telling her how much he owes in loans you could make the comment his monthly payment is X amount of you would like to contribute that amount it would be great. If not no sweat off my balls ;)
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Kacie said:
    Does anyone ever scroll through and have to double back because they thought they saw a pic of their baby when it's someone elses from March?

Also, I want to start a thread on "your sn makes me think ...." lol like whenever I see WiCheese I'm sad it's not the sideways kitty anymore. Or the fact that bennieangel's name IRL is Bennie. fo sho.
    It's not ;) but this makes me laugh, so you may always call me Bennie, if you'd like!  
    BACK TO WORK. <3
  • Options
    I really have no idea what's up with the war on @babycaps. I haven't been here all day and haven't read the FFFC, but I see its large. (I'll read it eventually) ------------------ I just want to say that my DH was fed Carnation milk as a child because 'they' didn't use formula where he lived at the time. --------------------- And FWIW, in a perfect world, I'd like all moms to give breast feeding a shot too. However, I know not everyone is interested/able, and I lose no sleep over your personal decision.
  • Options
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ I remember your original post about your grandfather. I hope you enjoy your pancakes and think of all of your find memories!
  • Options
    SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
    edited August 2014
    Something about supper upset my tummy. There's a lot of rumbling going on right now. :-\"

Edit to change emoji
  • Options
    Tequila sunrises all around!!
  • Options

I've been craving a Moscow Mule for days now. I don't have a copper mug though :(

A what?
    Vodka, lime juice, ginger beer.

I want one!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"