March 2014 Moms
Options

The Randomest Thread

Re: The Randomest Thread

• Options
    kaking78kaking78 member
    edited August 2014
    Well it finally happened. I was complimented on my cute grandbaby at the grocery store today  :(
  • Options
    kaking78 said:

Well it finally happened. I was complimented on my cute grandbaby at the grocery store today  :(

My mom used to get it allllll the time. Especially if it was just the two youngest with her.
    My mom had grey hair at 35, last baby being born when she was 37.

My brother was mistaken as my dad once. He's 12 years older than me but because of his 'rough life' he aged quickly when he was young.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My FIL has a 6 year old son with his 2nd wife (not a lot younger than FIL). Whenever we're out together everyone assumes their son is ours which bugs me because he is a bit of a terror. So FIL is a grandfather but also has a young son.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Daycare was heating up a bottle when I picked up lo...can it be frozen? @babycaps‌? We don't give bottles while I'm home...

Nope, don't refreeze it. I'd give it tonight and pump one feeding to replace it.
  • Options
    babylimasbabylimas member
    edited August 2014
    Has anyone seen @linzerd in a while?

And who is @purpleowl221? I asked a while back but got no answer.
  • Options

I have a BIL that is 7 and 2 SIL that are 8 & 13. It's weird.

And my oldest SIL is 51 (my bro is 53) and my youngest BIL is 38 (sis is 39).
    My youngest first cousin is 30 (i think) and my oldest first cousin is 65.
    My oldest nephew is 32 and my youngest is 8. (Add LO to that and there's a 31 year span)

Just another one of those weird things that happens especially when everyone has large families.

• Options
    Sorry @bennieangel‌, I assumed it had been frozen before (not sure why!) but totally freeze it if it was fresh!!! My bad.
  • Options

babylimas said:

Has anyone seen @linzerd in a while?

And who is @purpleowl221? I asked a while back but got no answer.
    Hi! The above ladies are correct. I was blonderedhead. I thought I responded last time too? Sorry.
    I probably missed it. I'm not very on top of things.
  • Options
    You know the 'Bumble' from 'Rudolph' cartoon?
    Do you remember when Yukon Cornelius pulls all his teeth and he puts all of his fingers in checking for them?
    That's what LO has looked like the last 2 days and scream/crying sometimes along with it. :(( Sometimes he's pleasantly chomping away, but sometimes not.

And the drool/slobber is unreal. It covers his face everywhere below eye level and runs from fingertip to elbow. I need to wipe him down before feeding him or I get it all over me. X_X
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm so far behind I'm just jumping back in from here! I refuse to update my phone so the bump app won't open anymore and I'm never on the desktop... Wahh!! Finally pryed the iPad away from the kids filthy mitts so I can check in!
    Hope you are all doing great, Millie is growing fast all of a sudden, got shots this week and grabs her toes constantly!!
    I applied for a new job I'm praying I get at least an interview or I'll feel like I totally suck and yeah that's about it!!
    School starts in 2wks and I ready for the kiddo breaks!! (( ;

Looking forward to staying more connected with you all again!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    babycaps said:
    @linzerd‌ and @pepperedmoth‌ where are you ladies?

I'm here! I've just been really busy at work and haven't really had time to reply, but I've been reading what I can! So how about the t-shirt fiasco, huh? Strange...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    linzerd said:
    babycaps said:
    @linzerd‌ and @pepperedmoth‌ where are you ladies?

I'm here! I've just been really busy at work and haven't really had time to reply, but I've been reading what I can! So how about the t-shirt fiasco, huh? Strange...
    And here I am! Between my almost 20-patient days, just going to a week-long conference out of town, and then my crazy lit mag responsibilities eating up a good eight hours a week, it's just been busy . . . 
  • Options
    I finally gave J his first haircut. No more baby mullet!
  • Options
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ does your mall have a motherhood maternity? There's a nursing room in the one in my local mall
  • Options
    @WoodShopGirl‌ I hear ya. I am still home for summer vaca but I have had to go into work a couple times for an almost full day and it's crazy how cramped the rest of the day feels! I'm dreading when summer vaca is over :(
  • Options

That awkward moment when you go get your eyebrows waxed and the lady says, "what about your lip?"

I've actually never gotten my eyebrows waxed. Don't you have to kinda grow them out to be waxable? I'd much rather prefer tweezing just to avoid growing them out

• Options
    Love it @babycaps‌! That's a good looking group of babies! :)

imageimageimage

• Options
    Oh!! I LOVE the baby pic! I'm watching Bad Words with Jason Bateman right now... I love him too.
  • Options
    @Rad&Co‌ I don't know what it is about OTB but Brooke always poops when we go there!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) I was drunk. I then sobered up way too fast. fml

2) that baby circle picture is amazing

3) I put my nursing bra on before getting into bed... It's crunchy because I leaked this morning and forgot to wash it. (I only own one nursing bra and during the day I just wear reg VS bras)
  • Options
    Because why wouldn't 4:30 be an awesome time to wake up on the weekend . Ugh ! I'm sleepy ....

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I forgot twice this week I had shutoff my wifi connection on my phone because it wasn't working.... I just got a text from Verizon saying we used 75% of our data and our thing doesn't end til the 22nd guess we will be adding extra this month :-S

I did that once. Expensive mistake.
  • Options
    Me and my husband are both on my parents plan... And we let my parents pay for it. FFSC?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Did anyone figure out how to get the 42 week jack fruit off the home page?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Rad&Co
    No changeable covers.
    I think it was a prehistoric Motorola flip phone. It was bigger than my wallet.
    My exH still has it. He showed our DD the way phones have changed over the years. He is kind of a geek. ;)
  • Options

My vertigo is back. I have been stumbling and can't walk in a straight line. Calling my neurologist tomorrow.

Lo is still sick. Dhs uncle died this morning. Fml.

Hugs
  • Options
    @Missanniewc82‌ sorry for your loss.

you may have heard of this/tried this already but have you seen a vestibular rehab therapist?? I work with a PT who specializes in it and I've heard it's really helpful. Hope you get some relief!

• Options
    The Blue Jays game is in the 18th inning. It has been going more than 6 hours. Crazy.
  • Options
    It's going to be a long night . LO has a high fever . I'll pains my be sleeping on the couch with her tonight :(

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I loved seeing the pics from the Chicago meet up!!! Ohio girls I'm really wanting to get ours going before fall gets too busy? Anyone still in?? I couldn't find the original thread.. Especially the neohio ladies, we could do a mall maybe?

• Options
    maganonymousmaganonymous member
    edited August 2014
    @younglove316 we have her door closed and our door open, but not for the purpose of hearing the baby. I have her monitor on the windowsill right above my bed, so I can hear if she wakes up or anything. I mostly leave the door open so my dog can walk out of the room and get a drink of water at night if he needs it.

• Options

jtizzay said:

Lo chomped down on my nipple. Poor thing. I yelled so loud she almost started crying

Ethan has been doing this. I have a bruise :/
    I'm going to pretend that this is impossible....
  • Options
    I hate how Dunkin Donuts has their toaster on high speed. I always get a bagel toasted and when I take it out of the bag it's warm but soft. Toasted means it should be like toast... Like a little crunch to it... Arg! So then one time I figured I'd ask for it to be toasted "well done" because if soft=toasted then well done would be normal. Nope... Burnt.

Do I really want to be the snob/weirdo that says... "Can you toast my bagel for real? Like golden brown crispy toast?" And then I'll have to like check the bagel before leaving?

Maybe I need to just stop eating bagels. I guess I don't really need the carbs.... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"