June 2023 Moms
Options

**tw** spotting/bleeding/threatened mc thread

13ยป

Re: **tw** spotting/bleeding/threatened mc thread

• Options
    Just got off the phone with the obgyn. Confirmed that it's a miscarriage ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Options
    @koalacuddles I'm so sorry โค๏ธ
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Iโ€™m so sad to read of these loses. My heart goes out to you โค๏ธ I am so so sorry
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best ๐Ÿค
  • Options
    @koalacuddles so sorry for your loss โค๏ธ thinking of you
  • Options
    My spotting is a bit more red in color. Doctor scheduled a US Monday morning to see whatโ€™s going on.
  • Options
    Anyone here suddenly start to experience spotting around week 7 with perfectly healthy pregnancies?
  • Options
    Almost positive this is a miscarriage now. Lucky #3. So. Much. Blood. And the cramping is awful. Thought we would be more lucky this time around. Iโ€™ll still go to my US appointment on Monday to confirm. Just wanted to share.ย 
  • Options
    @pregnantinthepnw I'm so sorry you're going through this โค๏ธ
  • Options
    @pregnantinthepnw I'm so sorry. Wishing you time to process and heal โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • Options
    @pregnantinthepnw thinking of you, holding on to hope that Monday has positive news for you โค๏ธ
  • Options
    @pregnantinthepnw Iโ€™m so sorry for everything youโ€™re experiencing! Iโ€™m holding out hope for you for Monday
  • Options
    @pregnantinthepnw ugh Iโ€™m so so sorry
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you all losses. Thinking of each of you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Hi ladies, I just wanted to share my previous experience to provide some peace of mind. I had brown spotting/discharge in my previous pregnancy for several weeks around 8 weeks. This was from delayed implantation beeling. The brown meant it was old blood. This was no cause for concern.

This is my 2nd pregnancy this year. My daughter was born prematurely in May and passed. Praying for everyone on this feed for peace and healthy pregnancies!
  • Options
    Iโ€™ve only checked on this thread a couple times because if I read about bleeding Iโ€™ll get obsessed with every twinge.ย 
    But here I am, I had pink discharge all day yesterday and then last night had a ton of brown-pink discharge following some cramping. Iโ€™m not fully freaking out yet because itโ€™s not bright red spotting, if that makes sense, but I work up this morning with a strong sense that I need to rest the entire day and attempt to get a ton of fluids down and pray they stay down.
    I have gotten really really dehydrated. I do have a pretty strong feeling that my body is just giving me a warning to get my attention, and boy does it have my attention now. ๐Ÿ˜…
    I know this is well within normal statistically, but for me, Iโ€™ve had 5 miscarriages. I feel like my body is just totally different.ย 
  • Options
    @annemarie96 I had one swipe of light pink after DTD last week and I spiraled... having so many miscarriages under your belt can change the game completely on how your mind works. It doesn't matter that I know I get an easily irritated cervix and that it's "normal". Because normal for me is miscarrying. Totally understand, and hope your day of rest and hydrating is exactly what you need โค๏ธ
  • Options
    @annemarie96 I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a warning sign for dehydration and nothing serious. Stay safe in there, tiny baby ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  • Options
    Aw, @ksdelong20 I'm so sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ’” best of luck to you mama, I wish you rest and healing.
  • Options
    @ksdelong20 Iโ€™m so sorry!
  • Options
    Iโ€™m so sorry :(