September 2022 Moms

Ultrasound photos

Re: Ultrasound photos

• edited April 2022
    @blanket_girl His nose looks perfect! Look at your baby pictures (and your husband's) and see if you had similar noses. I'd be willing to bet you did.
    DD 10/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @trapperkeeper87 welp… it’s my nose. I just looked at a pic of myself as a toddler- you were totally right! 

• My sister is hosting a gender reveal tomorrow. I’m so excited we had an ultrasound today and I asked the tech to just put ?? On the gender photo ( we did DNA testing) anyone want to take a guess at the gender?! I am hoping for a girl but my gut says boy. 
  • @mashbaugh87 I'm guessing either a boy or a girl! Hopefully it's one or the other! 🤞🏻😉
    DD 10/2019
  • Hi @mashbaugh87 and welcome to the forum!  Please be sure to stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @mashbaugh87 my friend asked her little sister (3 or 4) what she thought their mom was going to have and the little sister excitedly said "pig!"😂 
  • 20 weeks exactly today with little man weighing about 13 1/2 Oz and very active. Already giving me a run for my money. 
  • wisehwiseh member
    Looks like he's picking his nose @laj0217 🤣

Loving seeing all these babes! <3
  • @wiseh my cousin bites her toenails. I’m over here frantically trying to figure out how to avoid this 😂😂
  • @mk2022x he looks like a little angel! What great photos!
  • Can't believe the definition you got on the nose on that first picture!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman love the face picture! It’s almost like he’s going 😬 lol!

• Second anatomy scan since this little girl did NOT want to cooperate during the first one- 22 weeks and 2 days 💕

she’s measuring about 5 days small, but I was only 4 1/2 lbs when I was born so I’m not super surprised there! Lol 
  • 20 Week anatomy scan today! Baby girl is doing well and loves moving. She is right where she should be length wise and developmently.  ❤️ 
  • kkibler19kkibler19 member
    edited May 2022
    Had our anatomy scan for baby #2 a few weeks ago. Hopefully the ultrasound photo will upload correctly but, we decided to compare our 1st son’s ≈20wk profile with with baby boy #2’s. It’s crazy how similar they look 🥰
  • @lilienne that's great news! I'm sure she'll continue to look great and surprise you. I hope someone is relating this info to that first kaiser Dr who told you to terminate and giving them heck about it. I wish I had had the balls to have my 6 week pp visit with the one who told me to terminate just to give him a piece of my mind. 
  • @jhysmath I definitely kept thinking of you and your experience, while we were waiting for test results and arguing with Kaiser folks who clearly couldn't understand why we were holding out. We have asked to stop working with some of the people who didn't want to give us the time or space to get information and make our own decisions. Part of me feels like I should reach out to them (or maybe their managers) to give feedback...but most of me is just grateful that we've found people who we feel comfortable working with from here on out.
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• @lilienne I'm grateful everyday I spend with my sassy toddler. I'm also grateful that the ob is no longer employed with them and at least no one in my area will have to deal with them. 
  • costaricamom I love your daughter's comment! A friend looked at our anatomy scan photos and said, "holy crap - I was expecting a tadpool, but that's a baby!" :D
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• wendy-gwendy-g member
    We had our second anatomy scan today since he didn’t want to cooperate at our last one. We were FINALLY able to get a pretty good profile pic in 2D and in 3D. He’s measuring exactly on tract and everything looked great. 

Our little Nevillen at 24 weeks + 3 Days 💙

• viktraaaviktraaa member
    edited November 2022
    Your photos are so cute. I remember how I was pregnant and cried with happiness after the ultrasound
  • viktraaaviktraaa member
    edited November 2022
    o:) o:) o:) o:)