June 2023 Moms
Options

10/31-11/6 weekly symptoms

What’s upppppp?! 

Re: 10/31-11/6 weekly symptoms

• Options
    @maddmama if I dare to eat more than like 10 bites of something I'm so overfull, it makes me nauseated and is sooo painful! Like last night I dared eat a slice of leftover pizza and midway through chewing a bite, I realized that if I finished that bite I would throw up. I had to go spit it out! It was miserable. Totally with you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg yes @thescarletmom I’ve given so much food to the dogs lately. It’s so sad bc I typically loOoove food and I just can’t right now. I’m glad I’m not alone in this stupid pregnancy symptom 
  • Options
    @babyaontheway06 haha yes I am DONE by 330/4pm I NEED a nap.  
  • Options
    @maddmama solidarity over here! Couldn't even finish toast this morning. It's almost like that late third tri fullness is hitting way too soon lol.

But then if my stomach is completely empty, I get super nauseous too. Hoping this particular symptom passes quickly!
  • Options
    I feel like just saying ditto to all of this. I have to eat right before bed so I don’t end up sick, and I am really trying to be super intentional about eating often enough, since I can’t fit a lot at once and I am really trying to not get the horrible nausea this time. So I need to stay hydrated. I’m so tired. 😭 As i write this my two toddler boys are fighting over cars. They’re so sweet but wow. I think they sense my exhaustion so they go into crazy mode. 
    Agh and he spilled my coffee now. 
    I just recommitted to not yelling at my kids this morning, because that’s been harder lately. So yay for practice! 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Nothing super new this week. Nauseated and don’t want to eat anything over here too. I still can’t throw up and feel like I need to- which is just awful. 
    I’m 8 weeks today and won’t see the doc until next Thursday (9w 3d) which for some reason is making me super anxious. I’m not normally an anxious person so this is a little new to me. Also the dreams I’ve been having are really crazy and I keep forgetting stuff and I’m crying an awful lot. 😂
  • Options
    Nausea has settled a lot for me lately. The boob pain is unbearable. The second I take my bra off my poor boobs hurt so bad! I'm also lazy as hell lately. I just wanna lay around like a sack of potatoes lol. I'm trying to eat healthy, but chick fil a is too good 😂
  • Options
    I was 8 weeks Saturday.  The nausea is pretty much constantly there for me at this point. Slight, but there.  However, it seems to ramp up at about 1am and wakes me up form my sleep every night for the past week or so.  Not fun.  Also, SO TIRED. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    My nausea wakes me in the middle of the night too. So sorry!! I am more in the have to constantly be eating something train. If I even get slightly hungry, I feel like dying lol
  • Options
    @bridgettetheboxer yes!  Same.  I feel like I am already gaining so much weight because of this. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    Symptoms are going strong now! Super emotional, bloated, sore boobs and super hungry all the time. 
  • Options
    @maddmama same, it's not that I feel full after a few bites, my nausea just so much worse and it's stop eating immediately and barf on your plate no in-between. 
    I'm also finding it so hard to carry my two year old, I don't know what on earth is up, he's not that heavy and maybe it's just being out of breath? Idk but holding him and doing a one handed stroller fold and putting it in the car trunk used to be nothing to me and now I can barely lift the stroller and I'm huffing over how hard it is 😵‍💫 not a fan lol. 
  • Options
    I continue to feel just blah most of the time, like I’m moderately hungover: exhausted, headaches, forgetful, and queasy from around 10am-4pm. Putting in a full 9 hours a day in the office is a STRUGGLE! My first appointment isn’t until next Monday and I’m super anxious for it, wanting the reassurance that everything looks ok, especially since this is my first pregnancy and I’m 39. 
  • Options
    @puffling2023 it's so hard waiting for your first appointment, I hope time flies for you! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @kalesix3 carrying my 2 year old triggers my nausea really bad. I don't know if it's the pressure on my stomach or what, but it's so hard. I feel terrible that picking him up makes me so miserable. 
  • Options
    @thescarletmom it's the worst feeling 😢😢 I've wondered about pressure too, ugh I hope it passes, I still walk with mine for a few minutes before naptime, we used to do baby carrier naps and I really appreciate a few minutes of walking snuggles to reconnect but it's already so hard and I'm not even that pregnant 😩 I hope it passes soon! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    I completely understand. My husband is the SAHP (and I'm finally back in the office after 2 weeks tomorrow), but it's been really hard feeling like I can't even pick him up for a snuggle 🥺 he's a very snuggly mama's boy (and honestly so is DS1, they both love to be all over me 24/7) and I can tell the change has been tough. I try to make up for it by snuggling on the couch as much as I can. That guilt of not being to "be the mom you used to be"/do the things you used to with the kids is killer. 
  • Options
    @thescarletmom ugh that sounds so hard and sad, I really hope it gets easier and you're a great mom regardless of your capacity day to day. ❤️ 
  • Options
    Struggling with eating here too. No nausea whatsoever, just feeling starved and then stuffed after a few bites. I really don’t have a ton of symptoms, few headaches here and there. Fatigue but not like I remember it being my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    Guys, my nausea that I was hoping would never come back after DS1 is baaaaack. I feel so whiny but man, I’m dying. Nothing will stay down, nothing. Not the tiniest bite of anything. Drank two sips of juice this morning and I’m about to run to the bathroom for the first time today. 
    To anyone who has said they wish they could puke, I get it, you’ve never had this, but honey the nausea doesn’t go away if you puke. 😅 This is not like food poisoning. It’s just as violent, but with no relief, ever. 
    😩 I know I’m being so whiny but agh I’m dying! I was already almost passing out even when I was eating all the time! Why is my body like this??
    😭 rant over. 
  • Options
    @annemarie96 best of luck 🤞 we trial and errored so many drugs over the last 3+ weeks and while we've found a cocktail now that's "working", it doesn't affect the nausea whatsoever and is only mostly helping me keep food down 🥴 I've lost around 10 lbs. One day over the weekend, I swallowed one (of the 4) pills and within like 2 minutes I was puking it back up. I literally tremble at the thought of taking my medicine every morning now! I hope you can find something that helps! I remember having the realization that I was soo grateful last week when I didn't puke up the handful of goldfish crackers that was the only thing I'd eaten all day... made me want to laugh and cry. 
  • Options
    @peyts228 lol yes I do that every time. When I'm not pregnant i tend to sugar coat how sick i get during pregnancy and my husband is always like "who are you talking about?? Because its certainly not you". A few weeks ago i told him that i had forgotten pregnancy nausea isnt like regular nausea and he laughed at me! I'm convinced it's biology's way of making sure we replace ourselves in the next generation, because we wouldn't have more than one if we remembered how bad it was haha. 
  • Options
    @annemarie96 oh no I'm so sorry to hear this 💔 ugh I hope you can find something that helps, have you tried acupuncture? I remember thescarletmom said she passed out from needles but I don't remember if you said you had similar issues. Ugh I hope something starts helping really soon! 
    It was probably me who was talking about throwing up early on, but I got that out of my system because I have all day nausea and I'm puking so disregard my previous complaining lol 😆
  • Options
    Also guess who made it to 9 weeks before caving and ordering all new maternity underwear 😆 my old ones aren't even too small, they're just high rise and slimming and the pressure on my stomach is unbearable this time around, I feel like it's so much worse than with my other two. 💀
  • Options
    This is my third pregnancy.. one weird thing this time around is being suuuuper sensitive to smells. Never had that before and I gotta say, I don’t love it. Especially with a kid still in diapers haha. It’s been rough
  • Options
    @bridgettetheboxer my nose sensitivity is way worse this time than with my first two, my angel husband has changed all but one poopy diaper (he wasn't home) in the last month!

@kalesix3 literally all my jeans are like super high rise (mostly because my torso is like two inches long) and so I've been wearing long skirts or loose lounge pants with no underwear 💀 the pressure issue is bad
  • Options
    @bridgettetheboxer I'm sooo glad we're going to potty train in the next few months. I'm the solo diaper changing parent and I'm struggling, so much, solidarity! Hopefully the superhuman sense of smell goes away for you, I got stuck with it after my first pregnancy and it's just the way I am now and I always wonder how something already so severe can get even worse in subsequent pregnancies 💀 sometimes I really do feel I can smell things from miles away. My SO says he's just realizing he's never smelled anything in his life next to me 😂

@thescarletmom omg it's so terrible isn't it? I'm dying 🤢 
    Also a true random but since I'm here, this reel reminds me so much of what you've been talking about lately with your family! 
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjulT4xDvn7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  • Options
    This is just ridiculous hahaha I’m either about to VOM or I’m starving. Also been waking up in the middle of the night soo hungry. Might need to keep midnight snacks on my bedside table. 
  • Options
    I'm soooooo moody and irritable.  Everything everyone does is annoying as hell to me right now. My patience is zero. It's not a fun feeling, I'll admit, but being on the opposite end of it can't be fun either lol. I feel sorry for my husband! I'm just sooo crabby. 
  • Options
    @kalesix3 LOL I literally saw that video earlier today, I legit cannot imagine how much worse it would be if we had four boys and not just two! Crossing my fingers we keep it to just one crazy girl baby person as I get more noticeably pregnant. Would die to have to tell strangers to eff off at the park haha
  • Options
    @thescarletmom sometimes I envy conservative Catholics or Mormons or heck even Amish because you never get gender weirdness when you're expecting to have a billion kids by age 30, like nobody cares what the baby is because it's just a number to check off. Which is also completely terrible but I admire that they just live their lives having kids with zero pressure over these ideas of what a perfect american family ratio of boys to girls everyone has. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

@hitcj4687 oh man that's no fun, I hope it passes quickly for you, give yourself lots of grace, your body is going through so much right now 🙌🏻

@maddmama rice or saltine crackers on your nightstand are a game changer!🙌🏻 
  • Options
    @hitcj4687 I know the feeling! 
  • Options
    @maddmama I will always remember waking up one night, like 25 weeks pregnant with my first, just absolutely starving. I sat down with a big mixing bowl of salad and finished it, and then made a bowl of oatmeal and finished that, and went straight back to bed so happy and full at like 3am. Didn’t have nausea at that point, and man it was fun being so hungry. Didn’t gain too much either with him, he just needed all the food I could eat! It was amazing. 😂
    Really hoping for that this time around, it’s so much fun!
    But now I do all the midnight snacks because it really helps the nausea in the morning, i think. 
  • Options
    @kalesix3 I am barely aware that maternity underwear exists but I think I need that
  • Options
    @annemarie96 I’m so jealous of the ability to midnight snack! I wake up hungry about 4am often but I just force myself to go back to sleep if I can. I’ve had GERD my entire life and so cannot lay down for at minimum of 1.5 hours after I eat, or else the reflux is bad, so I’ve learned to just be hungry and queasy. Plus I take my GERD medicine first thing in the morning and have to wait 30min to eat. (I may not be able to lay down at all later in pregnancy if it exacerbates my reflux!) My silver lining: having digestive disorders my entire life has prepared me well for the nausea and pregnancy sickness, ha!
  • Options
    @kalesix3 lol bingo, my mom is as catholic as they come. But, she also had an unbroken boy-girl-boy-girl pattern all the way down so she had the "perfect" ratio. However, I think for my mom it's just that she loves children, especially her grandchildren, so wholeheartedly she could never be disappointed by the gender. 

@annemarie96 there is something very satisfying about being the very hungry caterpillar haha 
  • Options
    @annemarie96 they're magic. I didn't get any new ones last pregnancy so I was due for a splurge and it's making my life so much better. 

@thescarletmom that's such a good quality for a mom/grandmother to have! What are the odds of getting a perfect streak like that! I don't know a single person with a big family who didn't have babies in batches of each gender!