So excited for you ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm 12 weeks, due in march 2023.
  • Options
    We have the same due date!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    auriculatusauriculatus member
    edited September 2022
    Got possible bad news. Dont want to have the picture up here right now.
  • Options
    Last Week, September 8 saw my little nugget moving and grooving. The estimated due date was march 14, the doctor says looks like possibly march 8. Baby is measuring in at 5.1 inches, a little larger than avg. size but so is dad ๐Ÿ˜ฌIt looked as if (s)he was breathing when I asked, the tech said no, on the 360 baby view within this app it says the fetus starts to practice (the act of) inhaling and exhaling in the coming weeks. They did not provide sound during the ultrasound so we didnโ€™t hear the heartbeat but they showed us the sound waves. The gender was not revealed via the tech or doctor, some have spotted a little tear drop in the genital area, some who have viewed the picture say they see the genitalia of a male. I did submit my blood for genetic testing, the doctor said some of the babies genetics will appearย and reveal the sex and whether or not other markers exist. ย ย 
  • Options
    Got a surprise ultrasound yesterday (just because I didnโ€™t know my appointment would have a US). 13 + 3. Baby was so busy wiggling and dancing we couldnโ€™t get good pictures. It was so cute. One more ultrasound on Monday for NT on the fancy high res screen and then no more until anatomy scan.ย 

• Options
    @nopegoat congrats. What great pictures too!
  • Options
    @disneybaby23 thank you!! I'm really suprised she was able to get anything. Kiddo was completely uncooperative. At one point he completely "stood" up and turned his back towards us like heck no! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  • Options
    @heytallmama Oooh we get an old lady extra scan? Good to know!

great pics @excitedforpiscesbaby!! So exciting to see them look more like babies and less like blobs with limbs!
  • Options
    Looks like Iโ€™ll have to go back in. Baby girl moved around so much, the ultrasound tech couldnโ€™t get a good shot of the heart and kidneys.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    @shorty-sar What a coincidence! We have the same due date (March 7), and at my ultrasound they also couldnโ€™t see heart and kidneys clearly enough so I have to go back!ย 
  • Options
    Had my anatomy scan two days ago. I was so sure it was a girl cause she was stubborn like me and never in the right position but it's a boy! Thanking the creator that he doesn't have a huge head like his dad (yet)! So far dates are right on and the legs are loooooong. Gonna be a tall boy!ย 
  • Options
    @mytrueloves - I've heard that girl genitalia protrudes when forming, and can look like a penis around the 13-15 week mark. So maybe it's just a little swollen still?
  • Options

Anatomy scan all good! Baby girl is measuring a little small, but doctor says itโ€™s nothing to worry about. Some babies are big and some all small. Iโ€™m a little surprised because Iโ€™m showing so much, I thought sheโ€™d be on the larger side, but I was a small baby too, soโ€ฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

She looks like sheโ€™s going to have her papaโ€™s nose.ย 
  • Options
    @noxacanthus What a great shot! So cute!!
  • Options
    I am not sure how to leave a photo ladies!!! But we are due March 7th but baby girl is measuring big so they are thinning March 5th but they do not want to fully change the due date yet. Little miss is quite stubborn in scans and hid her anatomy the first scan!
  • Options
    @k_keyser1996 Wow! Two boys! At least having matching clothes will be easy! Congrats!ย 

I feel a little alone here and I don't expect responses since I'm not here much and just need to get this off my chest. My dh and I had an argument on Sunday and haven't talked since. This is his way. He needs to be left alone after a fight and two weeks was the max that we haven't talked but being pregnant makes it so much worse this time around.ย 

I had both my gestational diabetes test this am and a GP appointment (first since my 20w US) so my sugar levels were and are crashing and I'm super emotional anyways. At the GP she told me that baby boy has bilateral choroid plexus cysts. She said that since my genetic screening was negative it's ok and that there's no risk to baby boy considering everything else was normal but still so scary. I read the papers and they say that these are likened to blisters and typically go away on their own by week 32 so that's reassuring but I can't help thinking that if I had one less McDonald's cheeseburger maybe everything would be different.ย 

Needless to say since dh and I aren't talking I can't even tell him how I'm feeling or expect him to understand even.

Venting done. Guilt still there but what can you do.

Thank you for listening if you got this far.ย 
  • Options
    @travellingjess first off, you've done nothing wrong, this is not your fault. Second, I'm so sorry, that sounds like a very difficult and stressful situation, and not having the support from the person that's supposed to support you must feel very isolating. You can always come here or DM me if you want to talk.ย