March 2023 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

1235»

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    @travellingjess I'm sorry that you're having that experience, especially while pregnant. It's so hard when the one person who is supposed to have your back and be your #1 isn't doing that for you. Taking that news on top of the disagreement must be so hard. I'll be thinking of you.

This is totally not your fault, and there's nothing you could have done differently. I hope you get the additional care/check-ins you need to put your mind at ease. Sending you all of the good vibes mama!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @travellingjess - A tidbit on the choroid plexus cysts. All 4 of my kids have had them at their 20 week scan, and my doctors have reacted different ways. But basically it's just something that happens in about 10% of fetuses and it's a part of the natural growing process. Nothing you did or didn't do caused it. I hope your DH comes around and is able to support you throughout the rest of the pregnancy.
  • Options
    kimworldkimworld Just Joined
    Your and my baby pics are quite similar my due date is 8 th march
  • Options
    @travellingjess thank you! And I’m so sorry to hear that but what @miss_lynn9 has said it’s not your fault. If you need to talk I’m here. Also have you two talked since getting in the argument? 
  • Options
    First ultrasound at 9weeks and 4 days