November 2015 Moms
Options

Off topic. Can't reply to posts?

for some reason, I can't reply, or write a new thread from my computer. Anyone else having this issue. I had to go mobile to do this. I can start a new thread but I can only type in the title box.

Re: Off topic. Can't reply to posts?

• Options
    Weird, I can't either! Thanks for posting, I thought it was me. I'm on mobile now too.
  • Options
    It seems like maybe their wysiwyg editor isn't working? I clicked on what I assume is the html button and now I can type....weird.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just got on my phone because was having the same problem!
  • Options
    @SweetMelissa4 yep that's the fix for anybody having desktop issues. Click the <> and you'll be able to type
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yep
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Oh thanks for that tip. I thought it was my server or something.

• Options
    When I click "reply to post" I get taken back to the home screen. I'm so confused! And want to post in TWW Sunday  :(
  • Options
    I'm mobile (not using the app) and sometimes it won't let me post on certain threads.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My app continues to close when trying to open threads.

@BumpAdmin
  • Options
    Last week I wasn't able to reply to anything for a while, but I was on my phone. I was thinking it was just my phone acting up again... seems there might just be quite a few glitches that need to be worked on...?
  • Options
    While we are asking for help can anyone tell me why I don't get notifications for the bump? I only ever use my mobile and have all the notifications turned on but I never get any so if anyone ever replys to me or comments I have no idea sorry lol!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this will show up, but I am unable to reply to threads that I don't start. Ugh! So frustrating
  • Options
    mmmynyxmmmynyx member
    edited January 2016
    I'm on the phone app and most of the time I can't reply or post a discussion. It takes me back to the home page. May even its just the overall site messing up?
    It also sometimes tells me "you're not authorized do that." while I'm typing a reply.
  • Options
    Having the same issue :-(
  • Options
    I was having the same issue the other day and I had to log out and then log back in.
  • Options
    3 months later TB lets me comment....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    > @mmmynyx said:
    > I'm on the phone app and most of the time I can't reply or post a discussion. It takes me back to the home page. May even its just the overall site messing up?
    > It also sometimes tells me "you're not authorized do that." while I'm typing a reply.

I’m having the same issue. :/