March 2023 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    @bluecookiedough I hope you have great results and it helps you feel calmer, too! I know I already feel way better!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nopegoat seeing the heartbeat for the first time is amazing 😍 Even if the quality sucks, at least you know everything is okay in there!

You're due only 1 day before me! You'll probably give birth before me since this is my first though! 
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited August 2022
    @auriculatus ahh so exciting! I haven't made it to my due date yet but so far they keep staying put for longer and longer.  My sister is hoping for this one to come on St. Patrick's day which is also her birthday!  
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat I'm kinda hoping for a St Patricks baby too since my husband is from Ireland. I hope yours shares a bday with your sister, that would be so sweet 😍
  • Options
    @mytrueloves that is the most perfect looking ultrasound 😍
  • Options
    @auriculatus it was honestly the most clear ultrasound I've ever had! My 3 year old's 10 week ultrasound just looks like a blob compared to this one. I was in awe
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    Is there anyone else that is still waiting for their first ultrasound? I know I can’t be the only one. Finally going on Thursday (at 10.5 wks) but it’s still so far! 
  • Options
    @disneybaby23 I'm still waiting on my first "official" one on Tuesday. I'll be 9+3. Did the boutique one a couple weeks ago cause I couldn't wait lol
    10.5 wks is a long wait!!
  • Options
    @gravcass I tried to find a boutique one by me because I caved a few weeks ago but no one would do one until 18 weeks for gender reveal. Congrats on getting your official one this week! 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hello all mom's. I am a new mom. I'm 11 weeks and 2 days so far. I had a bit of scare so had ultrasound early at 10 weeks to check on baby. Apparently bleeding and spotting is normal, but I still was worried. Thankfully baby is doing great. This was the clearest ultrasound I ever saw at 10 weeks. LOL. I'm due March 12th, 2023! Cannot wait!
  • Options
    @saylavibaby2023 - You might want to crop your ultrasound picture, as when everything is left in, anyone on the internet can read your personal information such as your full name, DOB, and the facility that you had the scan at.
  • Options
    I wasn’t given any feedback during my dating ultrasound. No pictures, no visuals of the screen nothing. Now I’m super nervous
  • Options
    We have the same due date! <3
  • Options
    @saylavibaby2023 we have the same due date! ❤️
  • Options
    My hubby saw before I did, and was squeezing my foot while he watched the screen!
  • Options
    @disneybaby23 we have the same due date! What an adorable ultrasound 😍 
  • Options
    mikibirdmikibird Newbie
    edited August 2022
    First scan was at 6 weeks according to LMP, 6w+2 according to IUI, yet measured 5w+6 with 114 fhr. Two weeks later, measured 8w+3 166 fhr. Another two weeks later, measured 10w+3 with 169 fhr. Had a MMC back in February so the healthy heartbeat and growth rate has been a big relief to us!!! This will be our very first. My REI was kind enough to give me the 10 week scan since my OB couldn’t see me until after 13 weeks and with my history we have been so nervous. Finally graduated from my REI! But how do I post the picture??
  • Options
    @ebmn2022 We have the same due date! 
  • Options
    @missmuisq I will say when I was a FTM I went 9 days early so I wouldn’t always go by that lol. 
  • Options
    @missmuisq I'm so glad you posted your US! My due date is actually Feb 27 (also thought it would be March 2) and I haven't been able to see baby since our US at week 9, so seeing yours gives me a bit of a peek into what our baby may look like right now 🥰
  • Options
    _mallory_95_mallory_95 member
    edited August 2022
    I absolutely love looking at all of the ultrasound pics and reading what you all are sharing as well. It has encouraged me to want to open up and share. My husband and I tried to conceive for 2 years. I know there are people who try for longer and my heart aches for them. I think any amount of time waiting for this feels like an eternity. We conceived and lost in June of 2022. Found out we are pregnant again august 8th 2022. First US august 26th. Baby is now 9 weeks 4 days as of today. Heartbeat was 180 at the time of US. So far so good! Just what we prayed for, and I couldn’t be more thankful to God for it all. 

***updated my username, but not currently showing. Hopefully it will soon*** 
  • Options
    _mallory_95_mallory_95 member
    edited August 2022
    @knottiefcfffc3109fa6fa1
    Maybe call and express your worries and ask for any info they can give? Hoping all is well. 
  • Options
    Had my 2nd US today, confirmed due date of 3/29 exactly!! Baby was moving a ton; not surprising given how active my son is! 

Heartbeat was 172 and I was able to hear it ❤️
  • Options
    First ultrasound for me in a few hours! Excited but nervous at the same time..