May 2022 Moms

Welcoming Our May Babies!!!

edited April 2022 in May 2022 Moms
We’re getting close, so some of us may have already had our May due date babies. Post here if you’ve had your baby/babies! I can’t wait to hear everyone’s birth stories, if you want to share. 

Re: Welcoming Our May Babies!!!

• @skydiverchick92 Awhh 💕 thanks for sharing I love hearing birth stories. Congratulations!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @skydiverchick92 a 3 to 10 in less than an hour 😳 congratulations!
  • @skydiverchick92 YAY!!!! Welcome to the world, Kalvin!!! I’m so happy for you!!!
  • @skydiverchick92 congratulations! That’s so exciting. I hope you continue to feel well. That 3-10 so quickly is still blowing my mind!
  • Wowwww @b_1029! Congratulations. I’m so glad everyone is doing well. I imagine the past 24 hours have been a whirlwind for you but I hope you continue to feel well and enjoy time with your new baby!! 
  • @b_1029 congratulations 💕💕 glad everyone is doing well!!
  • @b_1029 congratulations!!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    Thanks all! The last week has been crazy! 
  • @b_1029 YAYYYYYY!!!! I’m sure it’s been crazy, but I hope your next few days slow down and you can enjoy your new baby!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @taylorharris0522 I’m so happy for you ❤️ Congrats! 
  • jc0820jc0820 member
    Well we had quite the traumatic birth. I laboured at home for hours after I thought my water broke at 1 am. Contractions were tolerable but I was worried about going too long after water breaking so we made our way to labor and delivery to find out I was actually at an 8 already! 0 station fully effaced. I couldn’t believe it. I opted for an epidural because I was super tired from being up since midnight and it was 10 am. A few minutes after the epidural my water broke (which was crazy because I lost a large puddle of liquid at 1 am). Within seconds babies heart rate dropped to 60 beats per second then just stopped. Thank god the nurse was there because it was a cord prolapse and babies oxygen was cut from the prolapse and also the cord was wrapped around his neck three times. She was able to hold him up on the bed with me to take the pressure of the cord while I was rushed for an emergency c section. I went from thinking this was going to be the easiest vaginal delivery to thinking my son just died. He let out a huge cry when he was taken out and I had never been so relieved in my life. Thankfully he is perfectly fine. I just can’t help but think had my water broken at home there’s no way we would have known what to do. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @jc0820 omg that is so terrifying. Happy you were in the hospital and the nurse acted so quickly. Finn is adorable! 
  • @jc0820 Oh my gosh that had to be terrifying. I’m so sorry you had to go through that, but so happy you and Finn are doing well!!! He’s quite lovely. I see he’s got some hair under that hat! Riley does too! Congrats, mama!
  • jc0820jc0820 member
    @taylorharris0522 So cute!! I haven’t been able to find the energy to take a cute one yet but have a matching swaddle and hat I plan on taking a photo of him in before we leave the hospital! 
  • @taylorharris0522 congratulations on your sweet baby boy!

@jc0820 such a terrifying story and I am so relieved you are both ok. Congratulations as well!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @taylorharris0522 did you have a photographer come to your room? Such a sweet picture, he’s so handsome!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @taylorharris0522 I debated because that wasn’t available after my first baby due to Covid, but the photographer came in while I was in the bathroom and I was too lazy to follow up to figure out pricing lol. They turned out great! I love his little cheeks!
  • @jc0820 omg I'm so glad both you and baby boy are ok! How scary!