September 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/28

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/28

• Options
    I got Assassin’s Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations for $15 on Xbox One (the Ezio collection) and I’m determined to play them in chronological order (same as listed)… but holy crap, after playing Black Flag for so long, I really forgot how far they’ve come with the climbing mechanics. Original Ezio climbs like a derp and is SO MUCH WORSE at choosing his path.
    Super stoked for Revelations though. It’s the only one I haven’t played before. My husband thought it was a good investment since he’ll spend lots of evenings coding for programming bootcamp and I’ll need something to do.
    I love that I get to live my life with my absolute best friend in the whole world. Whoopsie, got all mushy on accident. He’s the best and my favorite person ever.
  • Options
    @pangolindrome Have fun with that. I don't play games that involve attempting to kill things or things attempting to kill me. They just make me way too anxious. They're not fun to me at all. Give me things like the lego games lol
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kboydbowman The LEGO games are so fun!!! Star Wars is my definite favorite!
    I am having so much fun and I’m pretty good, so it’s not a huge strain either.
  • Options
    I love all sorts of games but whimsical fun stuff like katamari damacy and overcooked are definitely some of my top ones! That being said my fave game of all time was/is Fall Out: New Vegas lol 
  • Options
    Katamari Damacy is one of my favorite games of all time.  I also like the Burnout games where the goal is to create the most spectacularly expensive car crashes ever.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.