September 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 2/14

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/14

• Options
    @elle-0409 Oh my gosh. That's so freaking adorable!
    DD 10/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 Thank you! I don't know if it's the hormones or the fact that I eat a lot of avocado, but I got a little teary-eyed when I saw it and couldn't hit the "add to cart" button fast enough.
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @elle-0409 We're gonna say it's a little of both. That, and how could you possibly say no? 
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @elle-0409 that sweatshirt is adorable! 
  • Options
    Note to self:  While the brussel sprouts you ate last night were delicious, you now get to near-barf at the smell of your own pee for the next 24-48 hours.  No more brussel sprouts while pregnant.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @kboydbowman I've been wanting this BBQ bacon Brussels I had back in the fall at a restaurant. Thanks for the warning. 
  • Options
    @jhysmath they always make your pee smell weird, but usually it doesn't bother me.  I sort of want to experiment and have some asparagus!  Except not because I don't want to barf.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I've never had Brussels change my pee smell. Asparagus yes, I had to stop feeding it to my kids because that smell in a diaper while you're sleeping is terrible. 
  • Options
    I’ve never had Brussels sprouts change my pee smell either! My kids like them so we eat them minimum 2 times per week! 
  • Options
    They were brussels in a garlic parmesan sauce - maybe it was the combo of everything.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    Got my first package from Shein - 2 dresses (22 other items expected next Friday lol).  1 will work nicely, the other is way too tight across my chest.  Fortunately they take returns.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    Mine will be here tomorrow! Extreme weather between LA and Portland delayed it 3 days 🤔 went out and bought new bras yesterday - a few wireless maternity and a few high impact sport bras for support. I hit a point where I can’t wear most of my pre-preg ones. 
  • Options
    All these comments about SHEIN have me currently shopping. Jeans aren’t cutting it anymore. Need me some comfy clothes. 😂

Have a virtual team lunch meeting today for work. They give us $25 a month in UberEats and we’re supposed to join these meetings and chat with other teams as a way to stay interactive since we all work from home now. No one really talks since we’re all introverted software developers but we all log in so they keep giving us free food. So I get an hour nap time today and will continue hoarding all my gift cards for take out after baby. 😬
  • Options
    @dsmith211 super smart. I feel teaching virtually is awkward enough, I can't imagine being told just to hang out and talk with people.