March 2022 Moms
Options

Randoms week of Dec 27

Re: Randoms week of Dec 27

• Options
    @faithmovesmountains those are absolutely lovely! I love the symbolism and I know they will be cherished. 
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains you drew those?? Wow! You are so talented! They are incredible. Thank you so much for going into detail and sharing with us. I love them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains that artwork is absolutely beautiful! 
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains Absolutely gorgeous. And I may have teared up reading your description...love it ❤
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains beautiful pictures that have so much meaning. I love them! You are so talented!
  • Options
    @achanceintime
    Aw thanks.

@kgg2241
    Thanks, you’re sweet. :) Drawing has always been a hobby of mine.

@luckyduck42
    Thank you. Sending you love and prayers this new year.

@Panaceia and @jennifer_m21
    Thank you both.
     I can’t offer my explanation to anyone outside of the bump right now for fear of backlash, so I’m glad I could share the pics and their meaning here. :)
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains im glad you got good news at the ob. Im sorry about the friend. It’s not worth fighting for a relationship when you don’t get the support. Mural respect or anything else. 
    Also bummer about the iron infusions! Sounds crappy! 
    The drawings are beautiful!! 

@f@friends-fan so happy little guys results are working out!! What a relief! 

@mo@morgantu bummer about the work stuff. Im sure it’s a bit frustrating and silly. 
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains Your drawings are beautiful!! You have such talent. I am so happy you shared them and the story behind them here ❤️
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains your drawings are absolutely beautiful!  The sentiment behind them is so much more!  I must admit, im definitely teary eyed after reading your description of each.  Also, you have amazing talent! 
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains wow, thank you for sharing the meaning behind the drawings. The drawings are beautiful and something your children can cherish and know more about their sister. 
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains those are beautiful ❤️ I love the symbolism and love you out into them. I'm so sorry about your friend, sometimes people who we thought were different can be so dissappointing. I have no patience for someone essentially telling another to get over their trauma. As much as it sucks for you, you don't need that in your life. Your worries and fears are completely valid ❤️

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @faithmovesmountains you are so talented! Those look so good, and I love the symbolism behind them. 
  • Options
    PanaceiaPanaceia member
    edited January 2022
    @313Meg I finally sorted through 0 to 9 months clothing and now I have 2 bins sitting by the washing machine that I need to wash and put away 😅
  • Options
    Thanks all!

@313Meg
    Not looking forward to iron infusions tbh, mainly because they always have trouble finding my veins even for drawing blood lol

And kudos on progress!
    Today I weeded out two big garbage bags full of clothes that don’t fit me and I’m not optimistic I’ll be able to get into postpartum either lol 
    The baby clothes I’m mostly waiting on the wardrobe to arrive in the mail so I can sort the rest of won’t go in the dresser.
  • Options
    Ohh ohh!! I packed up a big tote of DD's clothes and moves a dresser out of her room to make.space for toys. Next up is start going through baby clothes and find all the gender neutral stuff (which a lot of it is in those little sizes). Dh won't let me put up the crib yet cause he's no  fun 
  • Options
    @morgantu hubby doesn't wanna put crib up yet either 🙄 

Today we finally brought in baby swings, clothes and essentials from storage.  Trying to clear the spare bedroom and move some of DD things around to make baby boys bedroom.  Gonna be a long process.  Its overwhelming for sure 
  • Options
    Woohoo for all the progress everyone is making! I did buy the bassinet but need to pick it up on Tuesday (I found a used Snoo). I also ordered all new pump parts. The new dresser we bought arrives sometime around January 14th, so I probably won't do much more until then. 
  • Options
    I'm still way behind, but my husband and I finally had a proper conversation about our plan for where we'll put this baby! So now at least we're on the same page for what we need to get done. The plan is that we're going to convert his office into a hybrid office/nursery. For the first 3 months, she will sleep in our room, with most of her stuff stored in the office/nursery. Then from months 3-6, she will move into the nursery, and he will lose his office for that time period. We're hoping that she'll be sleeping through the night by around 6 months (we sleep trained our son at 6 months) and once she's reliably sleeping through the night we hope to move her into our son's room so that my husband can have his office back. Fingers crossed that this plan works! Because it will really make all of our lives easier if he can keep his office. I need to buy a dresser and a crib for her, and then just move a bunch of baby stuff down out of the office. And my husband needs to clean up all the crap out of his office closet. I had expected this baby would get our son's crib, but at nearly three he's still happy in his crib, and I would definitely rather buy a new crib than deal with the headache of him getting in and out of a toddler bed all night long.
  • Options
    @nursejenn5 I have the same worries about DS missing all the one-on-one time he gets. It makes me sad to think about, but our friends with two have all said it’s not as bad as they expected. 

I am nowhere with the baby stuff. Since we moved a few weeks ago, the room is still in shambles and I can’t find the energy to do anything about it. I need to get a dresser/changing table for this one…but it just keeps moving further down on my list of things to do. I don’t think I can get any clothes out of storage until it’s done though….ugh. I’m just so ready to have my energy back, but. I know that won’t happen bc I won’t be sleeping very much when baby is here. 
  • Options
    @nursejenn5 I'm right there with you!  I've had some emotional moments and have been letting DD sleep with us when she wakes up in the middle of the night. DH says I'm really starting a bad habit but the mom guilt is real, knowing she's not gonna understand when I'm in hospital with baby brother, she has NEVER stayed a night without momma.  Then I'm gonna bring home this new baby and its not just her and I anymore 😪  I think its just starting to get real for me .  

@jessier19 We did the same! DD did not transition to a toddler bed easily as I had hoped so we bought a new crib for DS as it seems easier than forcing her out and making a harder transition for all of us. 
  • Options
    Yay for people getting some things done! I need to do organizing but I’ll take a basket of folded clothes lol! 
    It’s getting surreal, and close! 
  • Options
    Yay for all of us with our productivity ! 

I feel like we've accomplished something today!  Dresser and wardrobe is moved to baby boys room, brought clothes in from NB-3 months, ( Thankful for hand me downs ) I forgot baby detergent so ill wash tomorrow and put away.  I even bought a few packs of diapers and his first blanket today while I was out.  
  • Options
    @jessier19 I think that sounds like a great plan! We are kind of in the same boat. We don't have an office though, so baby will be in our room for the first 6ish months and then she will have to share with DD. I'm dreading it but I don't really know what else to do. I thought about her being in our room longer but my husband is completely against it right now. Even 6 months is pushing it for him.
  • Options
    @jessier19 @kgg2241 we will all be attempting room sharing. 😃 DS is a great overnight sleeper so it really depends on baby girl. If she’s a terror we will keep her in our room longer than the 6 months or move her upstairs to our guest room. But I really want her sharing with big brother just across the hall. Fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker oh goodness! How scary! I know Anytime I have a scan or have to lay flat I'm like nope nope nope! Elevate my upper body as much as possible guys! 
    I also get nervous laying on my right side, but can't always go to the left otherwise my hip aches.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @goldfishcraker I'm sorry you had to go through this. It sounds terrifying! I am so scared of it happening especially at night. I'm glad you are ok ❤
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker that is so crazy and scary! It also might explain why I feel so crummy... I've been having a lot of anxiety and dizziness, just not feeling great in general. I also happen to regularly work from the couch and gradually slip flatter and flatter down. 
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker
    Oh man, glad you’re okay now though.

• Options
    @goldfishcraker scary, glad you are ok!
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker how scary!! Glad you figured out the issue. It’s crazy that it happened even at that incline. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts the right side should be ok too! They prefer Left because that really big vein (vena cava) that returns blood, is slightly on the right. But being on either side should make sure there isn't any compression going on :)

Is so strange to me with this pregnancy... I have always been a side or stomach sleeper. But this ENTIRE pregnancy, I keep rolling onto my back in my sleep. I mean, wtf?! Why now? Hahap0 I've never been able to sleep on my back before!
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker yes! I didn’t feel it at all with DS1. But this pregnancy I can’t even be slightly tilted on my back without shortness of breath it’s so crazy, with my first I did a slight tilt to feel like I was laying on my back. Now I really on can sleep on my sides and it’s getting super annoying😆. 
    And seeing it at work with babies on the HR monitors. Some babies and moms absolutely don’t care about a little back laying. And others really really notice. It’s so interesting how every body is different. 
  • Options
    @luckyduck42
    I sent you a PM. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.