June 2022 Moms
Options

November Symptoms Thread

2ยป

Re: November Symptoms Thread

• Options
    I've been sleeping worse, my puppy keeps waking me up, but I feel less tired ๐Ÿ˜… I feel like all my symptoms have decreased a ton if not disappeared. I'm staying hopeful, after all I did see the heartbeat at 6 weeks. And no bleeding or cramping. I read some stories of other people going through the same thing for a week or two and their babies are fine, it's just nerve wracking and I don't have patience ๐Ÿฅบ Wed seems far away. If all goes well then we're announcing to family so fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Iโ€™m going to jinx myself but I started unisom + b6 last night and I felt incredible all day. No nausea. Could be a fluke but the one day reprieve was glorious.ย 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bww_0331 thatโ€™s exactly what the bonjesta I was govenย is & I felt amazing the next day. & each day following it works less & less it appears.ย 
  • Options
    @huckleberrypie I feel the same way. No nausea and no exhaustion. In my last pregnancy, I at least felt exhausted.
  • Options
    @marionberry19 I fear you may be right. Yesterday was such a great day and by 2pm today I was back downhill. I guess if it even helps a little itโ€™s worth it but gosh I was hoping for more!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Does anyone else have a horrible cramping sensation when they sneeze?
  • Options
    @shoarmie99 I feel a sharp pain when I sneeze.
  • Options
    I'm nauseous again! After 4 days of no symptoms ๐Ÿ˜Š Yayyyyyy. But also, blahgh.
  • Options
    @shoarmie99 It's round ligament pain
  • Options
    Anyone go back and forth between absolutely ravenous and nauseas? Like I just ate three lunches over the course of two hours. Then this evening is when my nausea kicks in. But the hunger, holy crap. I canโ€™t focus and all I can think about is eating immediately.
  • Options
    In the last 2 weeks Iโ€™ve started tearing up/crying for random reasons. We just started watching The Mandalorian and I cry a little bit every episode because Baby Yoda is so cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also if I get remotely hungry I get nauseous. Itโ€™s fun.ย 
  • Options
    @mgmac I love that show!
  • Options
    @fluteling this describes what I'm feeling perfectly!ย 
  • Options
    I go from being super nauseous to trying to eat to feeling full to feeling starving and nauseous to throwing up ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ข I'm hoping it starts to ease up soon. I'm 8 weeks along. I've also lost almost 10 lbs from not being able to eat more then soup
  • Options
    I think I'm coming down with whatever DD3 has.ย  It might be RSV since we got a message from daycare its going around and she has an icky cough.ย  Awesome.ย  We're hitting all the childhood illnesses we've managed to avoid for the last year and half.ย ย 
  • Options
    @KFrob I hope you all feel better soon! Our daycare had a nasty virus (thankfully not covid) go around 2 weeks ago. Both kiddos + half the daycare were out.ย 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFNย ย 
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    @Tulips29 Thank you!ย  We just got over Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease a couple of weeks ago.ย  I think I need to come to terms with the fact that its going to be a long sick winter as all of this stuff runs its course.ย ย 
  • Options
    I am still so fucking sick. Just nausea and vomiting around the clock. I donโ€™t throw up every day, but the days I do, once I start I just canโ€™t stop. Itโ€™s the worst. My doc doesnโ€™t like to prescribe zofran until the second trimester so I am counting the days.ย 
  • Options
    Late morning seems to be my worst time right now. Iโ€™ve really gotta figure out the right amount and frequency of snacks. I have no idea how the other currently or recently pregnant women in the office survived their first trimester. I desperately want to take a midday nap in my car. Also Iโ€™m incredibly annoyed that my pants no longer fit because of how badly Iโ€™m bloated.

Sorry to hear so many ladies are struggling. Hoping you have relief coming soon!
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep with my first I had a one hour break for lunch, and our apartment was only a 15 min drive so I would go home and sleep for 30 mins.ย  In hindsight I don't know how I did it in office.ย  I must have been such a miserable B to everyone.ย ย 

I second hoping everyone gets relief soon!ย  I feel guilty complaining cause so many of you ladies are dealing with much worse symptoms.ย ย 
  • Options
    Ladies who are sick- my dr gave me Diclegis and itโ€™s a game changer! Unisome and B6 combo i feel human againย 
  • Options
    @Daisy22 the unison b6 combo worked for me for one day
  • Options
    @marionberry19 Im sorry i have to taken 20mg twice a day with 25 mg of progesterone and Iโ€™m usually decent for mist of the dayย 
  • Options
    I am so tired today I could cry. Thinking I'll just take the afternoon off work...