FTM/STM/TTM+:

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?

Rants/raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly check-in w/o 11/1

• Loading the player...
  • @fameonmain2 Hearing baby’s heartbeat is the best!❤️ I come out of those appointments elated every time! Also ditto to the continued crazed dreams!!

@monstera13 I was actually just thinking about this the other day! No linea nigra yet, but there’s still time! My belly button has definitely popped way out and is visible through most of my clothes! 😳

@amys614 How exciting that everything is healthy! So happy for you and your baby girl!💕

@kiwi2628 That’s awesome you had a pelvic floor PT appointment this early!! How did it go? Did she give some useful exercises for birth prep? Since I work in a PT office, I’ll probably go to ours at some point, but she works in a different office so I was thinking of waiting until later in the pregnancy.
  • @minnie_yoga_mama so she likes mamas to come in early to build core and stability strength and then starting at 28 weeks we start working on stretching, relaxation etc techniques. I also was seeing her prior to pregnancy
  • @fameonmain2 haha "think about" moving furniture, I'm in about the same place! Yesterday I was "thinking about" all of the unpacked boxes in the nursery closet and what I'm going to have to do with those! lol!
  • @Blondesweety444 I’ve got a few things on the registry but other than that I’ve been mainly envisioning what to do for baby- nothing physical. I have ideas of what I need to be doing- just not doing it. It’s actually kinda frustrating.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @Blondesweety444 I’ve done nothing for this baby yet (second child probs lol). I’ve decided we’ll buy a new frame for DS4’s bed (he had a convertible crib that is current stretched out to a full) and then we’ll put the crib back together for this baby, but that’s it. 

Agreed that this board is really quiet. My last BMB would have 100-200 comments minimum on the randoms each week. We’re lucky if we get 10 😂
  • @Blondesweety444 LOL the "thinking" stage is about all MH and I can handle right now. I tried to take him down the stroller aisle at Target the other day and he was just not having it.
  • I bought a set of 3 footed pjs that I like for either a boy or girl for a going home outfit. And as a sort of 1st tri celebration. I’ve gone through a registry checklist to help think about what needs to be replaced. I won’t have a shower or anything, but it’s nice to have it in one place for myself later. Or anyone who wants to buy a gift. 

I have a lot of goals of non-baby things I want to get done while I can - and don’t feel like I’m making much progress!
  • Same here! This is my third kid and my second DD is still in the nursery, so he will probably come to my room first for a few months. I’ll prepare his corner next year hehe!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Blondesweety444 we'd be working on it a lot less if it weren't for the fact that we need DD3's crib to fit in that room, and there's too much shit in the guest room (the baby's room) currently for it to fit inside (not to mention the doorway is too small, but whatever, we can disassemble). The crib is living in the living room still so that's a motivator to move things forward lol. 
  • @monstera13 we did the same thing for DS5 actually. We got him a new bed so we could take the frame back for the crib. So I guess I have done a little something! haha!

@fameonmain2 I don't think I got DH to participate in any decisions for DS5. Just know you will probably have to do 90% of it  :D He's a great dad these days, but I think decisions are too hard for them. Just like wedding planning isn't their forte usually  ;)

@bluecampanula what are some of your non baby goals?
  • @doxiemoxie212 I also have a lot of shit in the baby's room to deal with. I keep putting it off at the moment. The crib is currently disassembled in the corner of the room.
  • I HAVE A DUE DATE!!!

Estimated due date/ weeks + days: April 16/ 16+4

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4TM 💙💙💙

Team blue/pink/green: 💚

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan 11/29

How are you feeling? A pretty sweet headache right now, but generally fine. 

Rants/raves: Had my telehealth appointment this afternoon. It was fine, I mean all I could tell them was my weight and no troubling symptoms. The nice part was it’s probably the only time I’ve had both midwives at the same time (team of 2) and one was able to gently cut the other one short when she started one of her speeches. 

I’ve had a hard time believing that I’m feeling baby move, even though I generally do feel it fairly early. Trying to just trust it more, and not worry when there’s no signs of anything wrong. 

Questions:
  • @Blondesweety444 Some housecleaning/reorganizing stuff, and I need to sort through the boys’ clothes: what doesn’t fit and is or isn’t worth keeping for the next one. It’s just really hard to get beyond the usual daily stuff.

And then I have some holiday things - our Christmas card and letter, sewing DS6 some pjs. 

And more hobbyish things. I used to print all my photos of the year in blurb books, but I’ve fallen really behind. I got last year done but haven’t started this year. I’d maybe like to sew some costumes for the boys before our Disney, and a sweater for myself before my belly grows anymore 😂 

basically just lots of random things
  • I feel you on the house cleaning and reorganizing. I feel like I'm never done scrubbing toilets so I can't get to the closet that's completely unusable  :smile:

I've always wanted to do photobooks each year, but I never do and then I feel sad about it. haha!
  • @Blondesweety444 exactly! And I think, even if I can just get one area really great this week, then we can maintain it and I can tackle the next problem next week - but in reality, it’s more like I can let everything slide to get one thing done. On Saturday I sewed the boys Jedi robes, and got the cat her booster shots - and somehow that put me behind on laundry so that I had to fold 5 loads yesterday. 

I really need to increase the boys’ chores. That takes work too, but will pay off… eventually…
  • @bluecampanula I need to increase the boys' chores too. They haven't been changed up for awhile and the oldest could do bigger things that would make my life easier. Like put his dang laundry away! 
  • Yeah we saved everything from my first son so other than a new monitor and carseat we don't need to buy a lot for the baby. We need to get my son a new bed so the crib is open for the new kid and all of my grand plans hinge on when we get the new bed. It all hinges on that for no other reason than I decided it. Sort through new born clothes and get then cleaned and put away? No, we haven't switched DS to bed and got the crib in the nursery. So clearly it tracks...lol
  • @aloha_mama Where are you guys moving to in California? Some of my family members live in Maui, so we go back in forth a lot!
  • @Ivorytower2 Northern California, kind of Lake Tahoe area— we own our home here in Hawaii so we are planning on coming back to visit a few times a year to check on the property and hope to move back when our assignment in CA is over!
  • @aloha_mama what part of NC? I am in SC (but work in NC). It’s starting to get cold but the trees are all really pretty. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Estimated due date/ weeks + days: April 10, 17+5

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team blue/pink/green: Pink

Upcoming appointments: I had one on Thursday and I'm trying to get my anatomy scan scheduled. For the next couple weeks. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat on Thursday and every time we started to hear it she moved away. We eventually pinned her down to hear it. It makes me happy she's moving around so much, even if I can't feel it.

How are you feeling? I stopped taking unisom+B6 last Friday and it has been a rough week but I'm finally feeling normal again. My uterus is really sore. I'm grateful that my mental health has stayed really good so far. I was really worried about having really rough prenatal and postnatal depression.

Rants/raves: Work is rough. I'm having a really hard time fitting in my uniform and I just feel squished all day. Work is really dragging their feet approving a new pair of uniform pants because at some point in the next few months we will be getting new style uniforms. If it wasn't for the new uniforms I could have taken care of this all on my own awhile ago. But even if they get back to me in the next week or so I still have to get it ordered and then altered for the maternity panel and it's all very annoying.

Questions: None
  • Estimated due date/ weeks + days: April 29/ 15 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team blue/pink/green: Blue!!

Upcoming appointments: November 15

How are you feeling? Better. still can't eat a lot in one sitting, and I'm gonna have to just make myself eat something right before bed or I wake up with a headache. 

Rants/raves: I am on the board of the local library and am running the election-and also running for election myself. It's been a lot of work the last couple weeks but I've got candidates and the meet and greet is tomorrow and the election starts Monday. I might not get re-elected (we have 8 candidates for 7 spots) but I'm proud I got it done! Rant: I've been extra tired this week and staying in bed instead of getting up with my alarm-I haven't read hardly anything in the mornings and I only have Empire of Pain for like, 10  more days after waiting many weeks for it. No way I'll finish it before it disappears from my Kindle!

Questions: