Infertility

April 2021 FET

12346»

Re: April 2021 FET

• @sheenaco I’m doing fine. Yes time is moving along! Wait- you must be married by now! Congratulations!! 🍾🎉🎊
    Finally made it to the third trimester this week. Iv definitely had some uncomfortable symptoms but nothing that puts the baby at risk. We are hoping to have a 3D ultrasound done in a couple of weeks so we can catch a glimpse of the baby. 
    How are you doing and how is baby? Are you still doing the monthly appointments? 
  • Awe we want to get a 3D done. We actually held it off to next August because we are closing on the house Nov 8th. It is funny but a blessing... the family members tested positive for COVID after we cancelled. I feel like a swallowed a watermelon.. harder to move and hard to get comfy in bed. 

We are doing well. Have an ultrasound Friday then apt next week and moving to every other appointments now.. 
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • Loading the player...
  • We are right there together today I am 3rd trimester 
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • How are you doing? Found out due to my diabetes they might induce me at 37 weeks... Right now at 29 weeks cant believe how fast it went. 

• Are you doing okay? 

• Hey Sheena! Yes I am doing okay. Quite uncomfortable but okay. I didn’t realize you had diabetes. What week is week 37 for you- mid December? Are you nervous about being induced? 
    Are you having uncomfortable symptoms? Iv been in quite a bit of pain. My feet have swollen to two shoe sizes bigger, carpel tunnel in my hands, painful rib, sciatic nerve pain in one of my legs. Just pretty painful and uncomfortable. 3 more weeks until I can go on maternity leave. My Ob is monitoring me for preeclampsia symptoms. So far other than the swelling we are not really seeing elevated blood pressure. They’re going to have me go in to monitor the baby twice a week starting week 34. 
    How are you doing otherwise? Work has been incredibly busy and I can’t wait to be done ! 
  • Hi @sheenaco how are you doing? This must be the week you are getting induced. How are you holding up? Are you nervous? Can’t wait to hear about your little girl! :) I’ll be thinking of you two in my prayers, hope everything goes smoothly and you have an easy labor. 
    Things have been fine with me. It’s been really good to get on maternity leave. Hubby and I are finally nesting, about time! Saturday is week 38 for me. Iv been feeling some cramps here and there but nothing consistent. I’m going to try to induce naturally at home next week onwards, if nothing works, the Ob mentioned that I should consider being induced right after my due date. Take care @sheenaco sending you all the good vibes.