May 2022 Moms

Baby Names

brookejay06brookejay06 member
edited October 2021 in May 2022 Moms
I’m wondering if people would want this thread to get opinions on name combos? (Such as potential name for new baby + other sibling name combo… or first + middle name combo… etc) 

my “combo” question is about baby name + husbands name! My husband is Zach and he loves the name Mack for a boy. But I don’t think I can handle the rhyme!

opinions?

please share your name combo ideas for your baby too!

Re: Baby Names

• @brookejay I wouldn’t want the names to be matching like that, but that’s personal preference. 
  • Mine is a little more involved: I already have 3 kids: Elise Marcella, Owen Christopher, and Grant Benjamin. I need names (boy and girl) suggestions that:
    1) go with the first 3
    2) 1 or 2 syllable first name
    3) 3 syllable middle name
    4) has a good meaning
    5) starts with a consonant 

Have I just made it impossible to name baby #4? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Can I suggest renaming this thread to a general name thread? If everyone else agrees? I saw another name thread too so just figured it would be good to have all name discussion in one place!

@brookejay06 FWIW the rhyming wouldn’t bother me too much. I have a friend whose son is Macklin and think it’s a super cute name! 
  • @heasemom oh man this is tough!!! Ummmmm. I did not look up any meanings, but here’s some suggestions based on the rest. 

Henry Alexander
    Samuel Elliot
    James Oliver 
    Claire Annabelle
    Charlotte Katherine
  • Discussion name changed
  • @heasemom hmmm… for first names, Griffin, Colton, Camden, Carson, James… (all I can think of are boy names rn)
  • We love Mia for a girl so far Benjamin is our top boy name but we also like Theodore. I can’t decide if I love either of the boy names yet.
  • I love the name Theodore but my hubs hates it 
  • I never liked the name Theodore but I have a friend who calls her kid Theo and I think it’s so cute! 
  • Gonna lurk this thread for girl name ideas...we have a boys name decided (I think) but no clue on a girl...with DD we didn't decide until maybe the 2nd day after she was born 😬🙈  
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2021
    Girl names- Logan, Quinn, Mia or Mila, Morgan, Reagan, Emily, and Olivia. I like Logan the most but have a bmb friend whose daughter is Logan, and also DD’s first name + Logan is the name of a girl from my gym and I’m weirdly worried she’ll be like uhhhh is this girl obsessed with me 😂

boy names??? First name will be Robert thanks to family tradition, so really just have to pick 1 name that we want to actually call him by. I find I don’t like a lot of boy names but the few I like are Samuel (Sam), Cameron, Jack, and Clark. I don’t have any strong feelings about any of them. 

Edit- words. 
  • I’m stuck on picking a boys name. Hubs wants this baby to have his initials if it’s a boy so I have to pick a B name- we have Bryce and Braden on the list I don’t love either of them. I love Benjamin but my BIL has a son named Benjamin(we haven’t met him and probably won’t due to a lot of things) so I feel like that should be in the running but hubs said no due to our nephew. 

Middle name will be Cameron for our boy if that’s what we have unless I can get hubs to change the middle name to a C name other than Cameron 🤪

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• oh man I haven’t even thought about names for this kiddo yet 😂😂 baby naming is one of my LEAST favorite things and we almost left the hospital before deciding on a name for DD2. I currently have a Juliana Elise (pronounced juli-ahna), Annabeth Grace and Eli James. I just hope I have an idea for something at some point in the next 7 months. Totally gonna lurk for ideas 
  • Here are some names I am liking this week…
    Girl- Maeve, Ella, Nora, Frances
    Boy- Jack, Patrick, Cooper 
  • @itsagalsworls1024 My friend has a baby named Beckett, and a coworker has a little boy named Brooks. 
  • @heasemom my first born is Nora Elizabeth. I think that qualifies :)
    Hannah Felicity
    Laine Rosamond 
    Ruth Catherine
    Heath Cameron
    Liam Adrian
    Mason Anthony
    Nolan Dominic