June 2022 Moms

Big Fat Positive

When did you get your BFP?! I have yet to share with anyone. Need some baby conversation ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Big Fat Positive

• I am so ready to tell everyone haha
  • Hey!!!! I got my BFP on Monday Sept 20th!! I got a faint on dollar tree test, then a pregnant on clearblue digital for confirmation!!ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • When did you get yours?
  • Congrats!!! I got my BFP on 9/21!! The day of our wedding anniversary so it was super special! Iโ€™m dying to yell it from the rooftops ๐Ÿคฃย 
  • Yay!ย 
    I got my BFP on 9/18! Iโ€™m so excited!ย 

@koolmum Iโ€™m with ya. I need baby conversation too! Itโ€™s hard to not call everyone and start telling the whole world. Lolย 
    ย ย Anniversary

• I got my BFP on 9/22
    @koolmum I am dying to tell everyone also! I think we are going to tell my parents next week. I just want to talk to my mom about it so bad.ย 
  • I got my first BFP on 09/23. Very excited for this new journey!
  • I got mine on 9/27! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • mgmacmgmac member
    edited September 2021
    So I started to be suspicious at 8dpo and took a test: negative. I started to have early symptoms at 10dpo and figured I should try again: also negative.ย 

Day of expected period (September 29) my BBT was up even higher and no spotting or anything so figured I will try one more time. The control line on the strip showed up right away but nothing else, so I left it and went and made tea. I remembered youโ€™re supposed to wait 5 mins, so checked back and it was positive!ย 

Went and grabbed a First Response on my way to work then ran to the staff bathroom to confirm and BFP right away!ย