Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 9/11-9/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What superstition(s) do you follow even if you don't 100% believe in it?

Re: WTO Weekend 9/11-9/12

• Options

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (make a wish?)

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: Blugh cramps. Blugh work this weekend. Blugh homework this weekend. Just blugh. As expected, period arrived this morning, so at least I can put that mess of a cycle behind me. Part of me is a bit bummed that it wasn't a "BFP on the cycle you thought went wrong!", even if I logically knew it wouldn't be.

CS/Q: not yet

GTKY: What superstition(s) do you follow even if you don't 100% believe in it? Picking up heads-up pennies "(though this has morphed more into associating them with a late family member), and leaving heads-down ones. Also making a wish at 11:11, on a shooting star, and/or on the first star I see at night.
  • Options
    fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited September 2021
    I don't know if this needs a TW, but just in case, TW for depression (don't worry, I will be fine, but I just need to brain dump).

So apparently my failed cycles ticking into the double digits is hitting me harder than I expected . And/or it's the straw breaking the camels back on top of the giant financial shadow hanging over us, and school being way more stressful than expected this semester, and overall feeling like I'm a failure and like my sister is living the life I was supposed to have, and also feeling guilty for feeling that way. So yeah, it's super fun having a breakdown on my way to work.  At least maybe work will be busy and distracting.
    I just need a hug. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    abjm0325abjm0325 member
    edited September 2021
    @fantasyflyte So sorry you're having a tough day. Sending you lots of virtual hugs and hoping tomorrow is a better day!

*Edit for a posting fail*
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte I’m so sorry you’re not in a good place. I wish I could give you the biggest hug. You have an incredible amount of stressors going on. I’ve been so impressed by you just from the little I’ve learned on this board. I hope letting yourself vent out these feelings yesterday helped and that today is bringing you a little more joy.
  • Options
    @abjm0325 @pinkkillersheep thanks for the hugs, I appreciate them. I feel a little better today. Works been busy this weekend so that helps.