February 2022 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• @alylove11 @effie0513 so happy for you guys! Glad to see happy healthy baby beans! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @modoodles That is so exciting! I’m glad you were able to have an ultrasound today, even if your 1 year old wasn’t cooperating. 
  • Thank you @makingbacon! I was so happy to see that little flicker on the screen! It is almost comical how uncooperative my son was. And totally fine and waving and smiling at the tech as soon as I could stand back up. 🤦‍♀️
  • @modoodles Haha, of course. Mommy pile time was over lol. 
  • @modoodles glad everything went well! I bet the one year old is hard to keep occupied. Especially after being there so long! 
  • @chgilmore Yay! It's a girl! Congrats! @ThePax89 What a sweet rainbow baby!
  • @lexilougolden omg! Look at that little babe! So sweet! 
  • @photographerwife The baby was sinking in the sac and then jumping up. So cute!!!
  • I love seeing everyone ultrasounds that are a few weeks ahead of me. Its hard to imagine my blueberry is going to look like that actual BABY at my next appt in 4 weeks
  • @alexxajams Aww! So sweet. Sending positivity your way!
  • @modoodles So glad that baby is doing well! I hear ya, wish we could watch them all day!
  • @photographerwife Such a sweet little baby! His profile is adorable!
  • @angelz429 so so so glad you received optimistic news today!!!!
  • @angelz429 glad you had a good scan! I hope they let you off of the steroids soon! 
  • @angelz429 I'm so happy you got good news! Fingers crossed they let you wean off the prednisone soon!
  • @angelz429 your last paragraph makes me emotional. I can’t imagine the relief today brought. Praying the next few months stay the same. 💕
  • @angelz429 so glad you got good news!!

• @angelz429 so happy to hear this good news!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @angelz429 so so happy to hear this update!
  • Girl or boy??? Opinions! 
  • edited September 2021
    @jaclyn.turner I’m not even 100% what im looking at. It kind of looks like a girl because of the three lines. But it kind of looks like a hand or foot too. I think a higher quality ultrasound may give you more answers! Sorry:/ we did an elective one around 14 weeks and it was a fair price. Around $60! 
  • @angelz429 So happy for your good news!
  • @modoodles Ohh how precious! The hand is so cute and delicate. This looks like a painting.