Infertility

May/June 2021 FET Do I have any buddies?

12345679»

Re: May/June 2021 FET Do I have any buddies?

• @tinjp78 So very sorry to hear your news… it’s heartbreaking. I just started taking the coq10 and got natures made.  
  • Thank you @oranges226 . Yeah!!! No matter how many times we get that awful news, it doesn’t get easier to accept. How many times can a heart break? But we’ll keep going, we have to. Also, thank you for answering my question abt CoQ10, i took note of your brand. I’m thinking of taking that and/or Ubiquinol if ever our next transfer won’t work. DH and I are researching on them now. I might post a separate thread about this later on.

How about you, dear? How are you doing? 
  • Loading the player...
  • It’s so hard. I never had a positive test prior to IVF and now I’ve had two that just led to a new sadness. 

I’m focusing on the next stimulation cycle. Taking the prenatal, vitamin d, coq10, DHEA and fish oil. Husband is taking vitamin c, l carnitine and coq10. This is what the clinic recommended. Also exercising daily, I’m bordering on normal/overweight BMI after all of this. 

I think Coq10 is the same as ubiquinol. 

I’m also feeling good about the new higher dose protocol and getting the PGT done. 

Only like 3 weeks till baseline. But you’re right, time just seems to slip away with each treatment/transfer. 

Thinking of you today and hope you are doing what you need to get through. 

• @teamginger13 @oranges226 @tinjp78 I’m so sorry ladies. The hope is always the worst part I think. We want it so bad. Just know that we’re all here for you. For the good, the bad, and the ugly.
  • @tinjp78 Oh no!   I am heartbroken for you!  SO sorry!  I hope you can move right into another transfer friend. 
  • tinjp78tinjp78 member
    edited June 2021
    Thanks @oranges226  @strajn01 and @danij823 for all the ❤️ . This reminds me of what a friend once said here, if there is one good thing we can get out of this IF journey, it would be meeting awesome ppl here on this community who would get what you are going through and would always have your back 🥰
  • @tinjp78 Your energy is beautiful!  I just know good things are coming for you! 
  • @danij823 Thank you for your kind words, I’m glad that I could pass some good vibes around. IF is definitely taking a toll on my life but I want to keep on going just like what other women I’ve met here have done. Have a fabulous day 🥰
  • Congrats @strajn01 !! That is such awesome news!!

Question to anyone who is still around: How long does your RE want you to be on COQ10 before retrieval? My RE suggests being on it for 3 months prior to ER for best results but then I read some articles that say 2 months is ok. Just curious if anyone has looked into this or have had direction on this topic. I am antsy to start another retrieval cycle ASAP but I think this will be my last one so want to give myself the best possible results and I have only been back on COQ10 for about a month now so if I do a retrieval next month then it will only be 2 months total. 

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• @teamginger13 I'm sorry you're here facing possibly your last cycle.  My doctor never gave me specific guidance on it, but I have always heard 3 months.  We waited a full three months when DH was on Clomid prior to his sperm retrieval, and I'd imagine oocytes would work on a similar timeline to spermatogenesis. But I'm not a doctor.  I don't know if you have any other factors weighing into your decision of whether to wait two vs. three months, but it might not be a bad idea to give everything that extra month, just to know that you did everything you could?  (((hugs)))  What are your thoughts?
  • you have been through so much already to get here... @tinjp78  I'm really so sorry you didn't get a better beta. <3
  • Yay @strajn01!!  How is your beta lookin? 
  • @teamginger13 I've always heard 3 months for best results. I only took them for like 6 weeks as they didn't give me recommendations until I was already on the schedule.   I completely and totally understand wanting to get started asap! I'll be the same way if this transfer fails.  I just told my husband that I want to do another cycle if this one doesn't have a happy ending.   He was shocked to say the least!  Good luck girl! 
  • @skyee87 How are you?  Did you end up with some happy results?  
  • @strajn01 I'm so so so happy for you !!! 
  • @strajn01 so very happy for you! 

@danij823 still waiting. :( They promised to call me today but nothing yet.
  • @skyee87 Dang it!  I hope they have some amazing news for you doll! 
  • Anyone else counting down days right now?!  There are 12 left before transfer!! 
  • @danij823 your transfer is soon! Exciting days are coming 🥰
  • @danij823 I’m so excited for you!!  ❤️🤞 can’t believe transfer is in 12 days!!! It’ll be here in no time! 
  • Thanks friends!  I had my first lining check today, gotta wait for my nurse to call this afternoon now.   I have another on Weds then if all looks good, I'll trigger on Thursday and start PIO Friday!  I can't believe it's finally here!  I really hope my nurse calls and tells me my lining is behaving.   How is everyone else doiong?
    @skyee87 did you get any news on your embryos? 
  • Update: My nurse called and said my lining is at a 7 and my estrogen is 175.  They are increasing my Estrogen dose but said everything looks great.. I feel like it's not actually great but we'll see.  I go back on Wednesday and I am hoping so hard that my estrogen increases and lining goes up! 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FX @danij823! Yes, we heard back (finally) and all good 🙏 Getting now ready for an ERA cycle and taking estradiol twice/day. ERA anticipated for the 27th! Kind of regretting my decision of going the ERA route now that I wake up every morning extremely nauseated but oh well. 😆
  • @BusinessWife Yes!  I am so ready!  I hope tomorrow my body is stepping up to the plate! 
    @skyee87 I'm so glad you got good news friend!  That does suck that you're not feeling good but it's great that you are doing everything you can to get the best outcome! 
  • danij823danij823 member
    edited July 2021
    My lining is at 8.8 so we are on!!  Transfer is 12:30 on Wednesday!  I trigger tomorrow and start PIO Friday morning. I'm so nervous and so excited!  
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck @danij823 hope all goes well!
  • @danij823 omg omg omg so excited for you!! Hoping all goes super well! <3
  • danij823danij823 member
    edited July 2021
    @strajn01 & @skyee87 Thank you loves!! 

I gave myself my trigger this morning.  I had never done my own booty shot before but my husband had an early meeting so I used a mirror and it went super well. One more fear conquered!  Less than a week before transfer and according to my nurse, everything looks perfect.  I'm trying my best to stay calm and positive! 
  • First PIO down!  Hopefully the first of many! 
  • @BusinessWife What happened to your account? Why has it been deleted? I hope everything is alright with you and your pregnancy. Sending you 💕
  • Wanna update here: I’m officially PUPO! 
    Transfer went perfectly 😊
  • @danij823 Awesome family picture, buddy 🥰 You and your DH have a beautiful glow. Happy PASP!!!
  • I wanted to update here.  Today was beta day! I’m 12dp5dt and…

• Congrats @danij823
    I’ve been moving along since my betas. 
    I’m just finishing up my first trimester and “announced”.

We’re having another boy 

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Oh my gosh @JWatt5 that announcement gave me chills!  I love it!  I'm so happy for you!