Infertility

April 2021 FET

Re: April 2021 FET

• pri09pri09 member
    edited May 2021
    Thanks ladies @Lisa3379 and @sandeepa

i think taking time off work was a big mistake! 
    I need to distract myself big time for a little while, I’ve full freaked myself out 
  • @BusinessWife tried to stay busy and not think about it this weekend, trying not to test until day before beta..its so hard.

@pri09 4 days is still too early..i would test at 6.. hang in there, and dnt stress.🤞🏽🤞🏽

@sheenaco how did ur 2nd beta go?
  • Loading the player...
  • @pri09 4dp5dt is too early to see anything on a test.  Try again tomorrow though, and you may start to see something!  GL!!!
  • @sandeepa
    @vl_ _ 2019
    Thanks for checking in on me!!!! The first BETA was 176.9 and they wanted it to go up 60% (which would be a minimum of 283). The second BETA was 591.4!! So officially got the news that we are pregnant!!! Tomorrow I am 5 weeks. 
    1st 7 ultrasound is May 20th.. then the 9 week one will be 2 weeks after that. 
    I thought the nerves would end but now I am so worried about making it through the first trimester, and that the 7 week ultrasound has a heartbeat/is healthy so far. We arent telling anyone until 13 weeks. 

Geesh! IVF is hard!

3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • pri09pri09 member
    @sheenaco congrats!!! Those are amazing numbers ❤️
  • @sheenaco Oh YAY!!! Congratulations, that is a nice increase, I’m so happy for you! Do you know the gender of your baby? Did they give you a due date? 
    Yeah, I don’t know if the nerves ever end. We don’t have any family locally, so barring a few friends and coworkers that are local we aren’t planning on sharing the news until week 23 or so. 
  • Our due date is January 5th 2022. What is yours @sandeepa? Also when is your ultrasound? Thank you @pri09 it is so weird that I don’t have to go back to the fertility clinic for two weeks. It is so weird. 

We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby. We have 3 adopted kids from foster care two boys at home ages 10 and 12. Also have a daughter who doesn’t live at home she’s 20. I want a girl but worried our oldest daughter will struggle no longer being the only girl. Nobody knows including the kids about the pregnancy as I am waiting for the 13 week mark. We are also getting married this year and just told my parents month ago, they are going to think it was due to fertility but we didn’t know yet. So a busy year! Also I am finishing my Doctorate this year as well, so now I really need to hurry. 
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • sandeepasandeepa member
    edited May 2021
    @sheenaco Ooh gurrll you have a LOT on your plate! How exciting though- congrats on the wedding plans! Adoption is definitely something we are planning for - we got started on the biological babies first since I felt like I was running outta time. I’m so impressed you are raising/ raised 3 adopted kiddos. 💛
    My first ultrasound is on Monday, May 10. Our due date is Jan 1st 2022.  My financial planner husband is hoping our baby will arrive a day or two sooner so we can claim a tax deduction for this year 🙄😆
    How is everyone else doing? Anybody starting to have any symptoms? I had some nausea yesterday afternoon and I was delighted and miserable at the same time. It’s just a little scary to not feel anything and yet know that life is forming inside of you. 
  • @sandeepa That makes sense about the tax deduction for the year. That is hilarious. Yes we have a lot on our plate at this point. We live on a farm have all rescued animals- pigs, horses, goats dogs cats turtle ducks chickens and donkeys and we foster dogs as well. One of them got adopted today :) So I am used to the busy. My partner is a contractor so hes flipping the house and now he has a deadline! 

Are you worried about the ultrasound? I just see every worst came scenario in my mind- no heart beat, no baby.. ahh!! I know it is such a long road. We ordered the bump box and got the first one- it was a lot of fun :) I did have some nausea yesterday. 

Today we are 5 weeks, 1 day. How far are you?

• Good luck business and vl on upcoming betas!!!!

• Beta 177.4 back Monday for repeat😬😬
  • @vl__2019 Congratulations!  Awesome beta!  Wishing you best of luck for a smooth, happy, and healthy 9m :)
  • @BusinessWife thank you so much...praying For monday.
  • Congrats vl_ _ 2019!!!! It is such an exciting time. 

• @vl__2019 Oh yay! Congratulations!! Nice beta!! 🙌🏽🎉 Thinking of you and @BusinessWife for both of your betas!! 
    @sheenaco today I am 6 weeks. I am nervous about the ultrasound but at the same time hopeful. Honestly every moment I am still pregnant I am so thankful and it gives me a little more hope. 
  • @sandeepa I keep looking for signs... because I am like hmm am I still pregnant due to lack of symptoms? I had morning sickness the other morning... some cramping but nothing more. I will be 6 weeks Wednesday so right with you. I am thankful but without the tests I am like how do I know the hcg is going up or still there?  Or worried I miscarried and dont know about it. It will be helpful having the first ultrasound to ease my nerves..

• -delurking-

@sheenaco You can also join my crazy train of "purchasing pregnancy tests" for several weeks to "check" that I'm still pregnant. I did that with my first pregnancy and my husband was not happy about the cost of all of those tests!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @mbradfo2 haha!! That is what I told my partner I told him I have to do weekly to make sure I am still pregnant :) Even though I know realistically if something happens it wont go away within the week.....Worried about the ultrasound next week!!! I think I may feel better after the first ultrasound. Looks like we are due around the same date my due date is January 5th! 

• @sheenaco I had a scare on Sunday when I started seeing brown clots here and there, that accompanied by a dull abdominal pain, I thought I was losing the embryo and was so depressed. On Monday though we did our ultrasound, preparing for the worst but our little one is doing fine- we saw a nice heartbeat and all parameters were within the normal range ( with the exception of my gestational sac which is a bit bigger than the norm for 6weeks), I go back next week for a follow up. I never realized that I had any trauma from the string of recurrent losses but the way Iv been jumping to conclusions about the many ways this pregnancy is failing has been an eye opener to how real this fear is and how much I’ve grown to expect bad news (and at the same time develop an unbelief in my body’s ability to carry life). It’s worse on some days than others, but I’m hoping for myself and the sisterhood out there that we’ll be able to keep our head above the water. 

Does anyone have any knowledge on whether it’s normal to have some variance in the size of gestational sacs, from what I’m reading, there doesn’t seem to be contraindications but I’d appreciate if anyone has any insight to share. Thanks all, I hope everyone is doing okay. Praying for all y’all’s miracles.  
  • @sandeepa That is SO wonderful!! We have our ultrasound a week from tomorrow May 20th. I dont have any insight into the sac even though I have read about the different sizes based on just the different gestational age. 

Are you having any symptoms? I am worried about the lack of symptoms I am having. Had one day of feeling nausea... and some slight cramping but nothing else. Nor is it consistent. 

• @sandeepa How are you doing? When is your next ultrasound?

• @sheenaco thanks for checking in. My in laws are visiting so I haven’t been online a lot. I’m doing fine- I’m still seeing the occasional brown discharge. I haven’t had more symptoms particularly. Every once in a while the mildest nausea and some dizziness from time to time. Iv realized that if I eat something every two hours or so it seems to keep the cramping and dizziness at bay- Iv not had a lot of this to be honest besides my RE said that cramping is to be expected because the uterus is growing. The only other thing I’m feeling is bloated. My next ultrasound is scheduled for May 18. We’re hoping our embryo has grown like it should. How far along are you now? Week 6? I’m excited for you, keeping my fingers crossed for you for Thursday!  
    Don’t worry about the inconsistency of symptoms there are days I don’t feel a thing. Just take care of yourself, hydrate and eat healthy.
  • @sandeepa Today is 6 weeks and 3 days. We have our ultrasound on Thursday. I was telling my partner about lack of symptoms. Both nights did have a sharp pain cramp but only lasted a minute. Worried dont feel more pregnant so much anxiety for Thursday luckily the week went by fast. I do feel bloated but then it can be hard to tell if my mind mentally playing games :) 

• @sheenaco how was ur ultrasound?
  • sandeepasandeepa member
    edited May 2021
    @sheenaco Iv been thinking of you today, how did it go? 
    Oh it’s me sandeepa lol, Bump kicked me out and once I logged back in, it changed my username etc. so I’m just gonna hang out here with two different usernames, don’t mind me. 
  • Thanks for checking in!! I was SO nervous!! My partner wasnt. Well the morning sickness kicked it.

The ultrasound they found a heartbeat. There was no concerns. On the date of the ultrasound I was 7 weeks 1 day the baby measured 1 week 1 day and the sac measured 7 weeks 2 days. Heart beat should be from 120-160 at 7 weeks and the baby is 140. 

Our next ultrasound for 9 weeks is June 1st. We are on the same medication protocol estraidol 2x day, progesterone IM daily and estraidol patches every other day. We completed bloodwork- went well and UA went well. YAHOO!!! 

Thanks for checking in it means a ton

• vl how did your other beta go?

• @sheenaco srry didn’t realize i didn’t update..2nd beta was 779, last Friday had some spotting and freaked out and got bloodwork done on Saturday and hcg was 4033, i had a sono on Tuesday the 18th at 5 weeks 4 days, everything looked good saw the yolk sac, go back for next one on the 25th 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

So happy everything went well,,out anxiety just taking over us lol...i still dnt feel pregnant really only sore boobs and im hungry alot. I haven’t had morning sickness yet i just hit 6 weeks today😬😬
  • Yahoo!!!!! 

• That’s excellent ladies, great news!! 🎉🙌🏽

I had a scare earlier this week when I started bleeding for a little bit late one night. Went in for an ultrasound the next morning and found that I have a sub chorionic hematoma about 7mm in size. The baby was fine, heart beating away busily. For a while I thought I was losing it when I passed a clot about 3.5-4inches and it was so hard it felt like muscle. Quite horrifying to be frank. I stayed in bed for the next couple of days. The active bleeding stopped the next morning itself but I didn’t want to take any chances aggravating the hematoma. My first pregnancy had this as well and it ended up in a miscarriage but the doc doesn’t think my baby is at risk since all of its developmental markers are in a good spot. 🤞🏽This hematoma will get reabsorbed soon and I won’t have it looming over my entire pregnancy. 
  • @veerasmith hope that hematoma will go away soon..sorry u have to go through that.
  • Wow how TERRIFYING! I know with the prior miscarriages that has to be scary to experience something the same way. I am glad you went to get checked out

• Thanks @vl__2019 and @sheenaco, I’m continuing to monitor my symptoms and honestly a little scared. I have an ultrasound for Thursday hoping it will continue to be good news. 
  • Will i see heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days?..i have another scan tomorrow and so nervous, last week at 5 weeks and 4 days we seen the sac and the yolk sac
  • @vl__2019 I think there’s a good chance you will :) my first scan was at 6 weeks and 2 days and we saw a heartbeat but it was so early the doctor didn’t measure it. I’ll be thinking of you tomo- 🤞🏽for you, I hope you have all the positive markers for your little one. 
  • How did it go today @vl__2019? Thinking of you! 
  • @sandeepa everything went well, got to see and hear heartbeat, baby is measuring on point, they said if everything looks good next week i can graduate.
  • Ah, wonderful news, so glad to hear it! 🙌🏽
  • @sandeepa How did your ultrasound go? We have on this morning. I am 8 weeks 6 days. Little nervous since my symptoms are going down... lack nausea little more energy but it is the morning jitters!

• Hi @sheenaco sorry Iv been MIA, things have been crazy at work, and Iv been getting home exhausted everyday! I had my first ultrasound with my Ob today and everything looked good. If everything continues to go well, I get discharged next Tuesday. 🤞🏽
    In the last two ultrasounds, the subchorionic hematoma did not show- we think it’s gone! 
    How did your ultrasound go? My symptoms haven’t been consistent either, they sort of come and go. I’m a couple of days shy of week 10 now.