December 2021 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

2»

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• @mbradfo2- glad everything is looking good!! Yay for graduation! 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • 2b1gmom2b1gmom member
    These little beans are so cute!!
    Married 12/28/13
    I'm 34 DH: 45
    DS 1/29/16 IVF
    2 Failed Female Embryo transfers in 2017
    DS 3/28/18
    BFP and DD FET Due 12/22/21!

• I had an ultrasound Wednesday. Measuring 9w4d. Baby was wiggling and you could see his/her little arm buds. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Here’s our little dumpling. Measuring at 10 weeks. I’m so relieved I got to see them and their little heart. ❤️ es 
  • 10w5d we have a little acrobat! Was so fun to see the movement! Doing flips, but stayed still enough to get this snap 🥰

• It was exciting to see all the movement, the heartbeat, and different angles, including one incredibly detailed image of the foot, with 5 perfect tiny toes! My mom started calling our baby “Flipper” after I told her about this visit.
  • @j-to-the-amie aw how cool!  Glad your husband was able to be there.  I love your ultrasound pic because your uterus is shaped like a heart surrounding your baby and I just think that's so perfect ;)  Also, my daughter was due Dec. 24th and was born on Dec 8th, so maybe you'll be early too.  I am expecting with a due date of 12/8 this time, baby will come Dec 1st or maybe even Nov.
  • @scaredunprepared thank you!  It really does look like a heart. I was happy with such the clear picture. Glad to hear your babies came early. That is what we also think... on due date is still such a slim chance.
  • Cute heart shape! Congrats ❤️
  • Boy or girl??? 💗😬💙
  • We had our anatomy scan last week! Everything looked great! Sorry I've been MIA!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Question for everyone:  did your sonographers comment on baby's hair at the anatomy scan?  I recall them commenting about how much hair my daughter had already by this point last pr, but this time no comment.   Wondering if this boy is going to be a bald little dude.  
  • @scaredunprepared They never mentioned hair for any of our ultrasounds but my daughter was definitely born with so much hair - it looked like a wig LOL. It may depend on the sonographer!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Ok thanks!  I guess we will have to wait and see...or maybe I can ask at the next scan?  
  • I’ve never had them comment on hair, I had no idea that was something they could see! My last three had a ton of hair, wondering if this one will too.