Ultrasound Thread - Page 2 — The Bump
December 2021 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

2»

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • JamieH2000JamieH2000 member
    @mbradfo2- glad everything is looking good!! Yay for graduation! 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • 2b1gmom2b1gmom member
    These little beans are so cute!!
    Married 12/28/13
    I'm 34 DH: 45
    DS 1/29/16 IVF
    2 Failed Female Embryo transfers in 2017
    DS 3/28/18
    BFP and DD FET Due 12/22/21!

brookert615

• I had an ultrasound Wednesday. Measuring 9w4d. Baby was wiggling and you could see his/her little arm buds. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

brookert615scaredunpreparedloquacious123salmonschmear
  • Here’s our little dumpling. Measuring at 10 weeks. I’m so relieved I got to see them and their little heart. ❤️ es 
    brookert615mockingjay1salmonschmearscaredunprepared
  • pharmfam3pharmfam3 member
    10w5d we have a little acrobat! Was so fun to see the movement! Doing flips, but stayed still enough to get this snap 🥰

rgn12scaredunpreparedbrookert615mockingjay1

• It was exciting to see all the movement, the heartbeat, and different angles, including one incredibly detailed image of the foot, with 5 perfect tiny toes! My mom started calling our baby “Flipper” after I told her about this visit.
    scaredunpreparedbrookert615mockingjay1
  • Like so many people said on here -so much fun to watch the little one move around.  Was so lucky, with a negative covid test, my husband was able to come to this scan (literally had to wait outside until I was setup and then they let him come in for this part and then kick him out again - such times we live in but was grateful he could experience it... he is talkin more about it - especially the movements).  Must be hard for our husbands sometimes because it just seems like wife got lazy and picky lol cause dont feel or see changes yet.  Anyways... my little one was sleeping at first and she  (dr) is like common wakey wakey...and then he/she started stretching and moving around :smile:   I really needed this... especially as more and more people were finding out... and just for another realization for myself.   Also found out...due date moved up....to dec 24 (oh noo! Where I live the main xmas event is dec 24.... we are hoping not dec 24 or 25... but of course at end of day..  date doesnt matter and just want a healthy baby (ok...and easy labour...askin for too much? Hehe). 
    scaredunpreparedsalmonschmearkaitcrystallinebrookert615
  • @j-to-the-amie aw how cool!  Glad your husband was able to be there.  I love your ultrasound pic because your uterus is shaped like a heart surrounding your baby and I just think that's so perfect ;)  Also, my daughter was due Dec. 24th and was born on Dec 8th, so maybe you'll be early too.  I am expecting with a due date of 12/8 this time, baby will come Dec 1st or maybe even Nov.
  • @scaredunprepared thank you!  It really does look like a heart. I was happy with such the clear picture. Glad to hear your babies came early. That is what we also think... on due date is still such a slim chance.
    scaredunprepared
  • Cute heart shape! Congrats ❤️
    BusinessWife