Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 4/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 4/27

• Options
    rachelredheadrachelredhead member
    edited April 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 36/18?

Timing: 🤷‍♀️

Typical LP length: 13/14 

Testing: ha! So many BFNs...sooooo many

R/R: none, just waiting for AF and not sure what my cycle is doing. I did start cramping last night a bit so hopefully that means I’ll be out of this hold pattern soon. I’m gonna blame stress, I guess. 

CS/Q: my new ovulation tracker (Mira) should arrive today so I’m kinda geeked out about that and excited to have a chart to obsess over 🙄

ETA: AF finally arrived, I’ll jump to WTO tomorrow. Glad this cycle is over!

• Options
    @rachelredhead I'm very curious about the Mira, so I hope you can provide us some updates on using that! I'm sorry your cycle is being wonky. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/9

Timing: Fine

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: Yeah, BFN. I'm hoping that testing this week will take the testing pressure off me for future cycles. That's what I'm telling myself. 

R/R: I slept terribly, and all the tossing and turning resulted in my right shoulder and neck to be so tight this morning; I can barely turn my head. It's going to be so much fun slowly stretching those muscles back out today. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beakay8 sorry for the BFN. Sometimes it does help to get the testing out of the way so it’s not looming ahead. Hope your neck feels better soon!
  • Options
    @rachelredhead Thank you. I felt very depressed by the testing/BFN yesterday despite it being actually too early no matter what, but so far, feel fine today. Maybe it's a good thing to get the BFNs out in the open early. It's my first cycle off birth control; I'm relearning my natural rhythm. I don't love the part where I may have a few cycles ahead of me for my body to return to regular, and there's really no way to know if that's going to be the case or not until I'm through it and can look back and say, "Oh, I see what's happened." 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: I don't even know at this point - I think it's the 6th cycle I could actually track, but 1st AL.

CD/DPO: I haven't had AF since February since before **TW** my CP in March. But if my calculations are correct, I am 3 DPO. 

Timing: -2, O, +1, +2

Typical LP length: It is usually around 17/18 days.

Testing: Because I hadn't gotten AF in April, I had tested a few times and all were BFNs. 

R/R: I hate not being absolutely certain about my cycle. I was usually like clockwork, so this guessing game is annoying. Also, this is SO superficial and feel free to flame me, but my birthday is in 3 weeks and I was hoping to indulge in some unlimited tacos and margaritas. Of course, I will take a BFP over that any day of the week, but considering I haven't really been out in society over a year and had a pandemic 30th birthday last year, it would be nice to actually let loose and celebrate this year. Again, I know how silly that sounds.

CS/Q: I asked a question in the CS thread. I am realizing that what I thought was an O earlier this month was most likely not that, considering I had telltale signs of O this past weekend.

• Options
    beakay8 said:
    @rachelredhead Thank you. I felt very depressed by the testing/BFN yesterday despite it being actually too early no matter what, but so far, feel fine today. Maybe it's a good thing to get the BFNs out in the open early. It's my first cycle off birth control; I'm relearning my natural rhythm. I don't love the part where I may have a few cycles ahead of me for my body to return to regular, and there's really no way to know if that's going to be the case or not until I'm through it and can look back and say, "Oh, I see what's happened." 
    I am sorry you're feeling depressed about the BFN - I have certainly been there, as well as getting back into the natural rhythm following BCP. I was on the pill for 13 years. Everyone is different, but it took about 2 months for me to actually even get a period after going off the pill. Indulge in some self care - a comfy robe, your favorite treat, a show you like to binge. *hugs*
  • Options

@rachelredhead yay I’m glad you can finally move on ! I’ll see you in WTO soon!

@beakay8 I feel the same way about testing early - you can be kind of sad while knowing there is still a chance, and then it kind of cushions the blow.

@fifilala516 no flames here. Even after 2.5 years and constant thoughts of “what if this never happens” I still get a little sad when I think about not drinking for 9 months haha

Month/Cycle: 29/32

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4,-1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN today 

R/R: I’m having a day already. How is it only Tuesday? Could not get out of the house this morning, 2 roads closed on my way in (only 1 with a posted detour), constant revolving door of people in my office this morning. I finally get a minute to myself and instead of being productive I checked TB haha. Going to try to get some stuff done now. It’s gorgeous here today, DH is working from home and said he was going to get stuff for hamburgers & hot dogs and have a cookout tonight! At least my BFN means I can have a beer too!

CS/Q:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Treatment 1<div>
    </div><div>CD/DPO:  CD18</div><div>
    </div><div>Timing: hopefully perfect!</div><div>
    </div><div>Typical LP length: 13 or 14</div><div>
    </div><div>Testing: ha</div><div>
    </div><div>R/R: Finally found my assessment!!!  And finished it with just enough time.  I guess it takes 24 hours for them to grade them though, so it's still a slow day until we get access, hopefully tomorrow.</div><div>
    </div><div>CS/Q: na</div><div>

@fifilala516      Fx things regulate again quickly for you.  I hated being on hormonal BC after a while, too.  Once I came off in my kid 20's, I never went back.

PSA about TTA</div><div>(for anyone who needs to hear it lol)
    I think that's one of my most favorite things about charting / temping.  Once you're in a committed relationship (so it's not the end of the world if we don't practice it perfectly), there's really no need to go back on them (for most people), imho.  We learn how to land in our FW when we are trying; you just apply the same skillset to <i>avoiding the FW</i> (i.e. right after AF if you're feeling dangerous lol, and then abstain until after confirmed ovulation, through to AF.) 

@beakay8       Oof, sorry you slept so badly.  I get that too sometimes, where I don't even feel right about driving because I can't turn my head. 😬 Hopefully it feels better as the day goes along.

@rachelredhead       Glad you finally get to start from a fresh slate.  I'll be curious to see if you feel like sharing your Mira charts going forward!

</div>
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I would have the most difficult time abstaining until after confirmed ovulation because in the days leading up to it, I'm like a hormone monster...  I had a copper IUD for years so I still had all the ups and downs of not being on hormonal BC and, boy, some of those ups were insatiable.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    CD1 for me today (out of nowhere). Don’t follow me to WTO!
  • Options
    @jlbaker08 spoken like a gal who still has a sex life! Lol 🤣🤣🤣 THANK YOU INFERTILITY!