August 2021 Moms

The Big Nursery Idea Thread

2»

Re: The Big Nursery Idea Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Got another coat of paint on the baby's room but it needs at least one more. Don't have any furniture yet...definitely going to be a hot minute before we're ready!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @claireloSC, those windows... <3<3<3
  • @claireloSC those are gorgeous windows! Your color now is much better 😉
  • @claireloSC Do you live in a castle?! Those windows are amazing

• @claireloSC also obsessed with the windows. They will make for such a dreamy space.
  • @claireloSC, amazing! Meanwhile, my house was built in 2010. Haha. Not a lot of old homes where I’m from! 
  • I think the biggest winner in this thread will be those windows @claireloSC so stunning.
  • Love love love what you did @claireloSC. And also drooling over those windows.
  • I am currently thinking of sharing the room with lo bit I am very torn on what products to buy baby gear even though this is my 2nd child I am overwhelmed with all the options would appreciate any suggestions. I am decorating our room with a gender neutral pallete
  • claireloSCclaireloSC member
    edited April 2021
    Thanks so much guys! <3 Appreciate all the kind words. @ladyk127 not a castle, a just a small old house. :)@hannelorre agree the old color was :|
    @babygirl1812 maybe just start with the basics and add on later? crib, dresser, changing table top, maybe a nursing chair and call it a day?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Yes that's my idea but then the basics also so many options should I buy bassinet if so which one? What's a good budget travel system ,I already have a dresser so I am going to put a changing pad but other questions are like should I buy swing if so which one?
  • This is so pretty you did an awesome job
  • Thanks! Honestly when in doubt for baby stuff I tend to go ikea since I know I won't have it long @babygirl1812. If you don't want to bassinet, you can rent a Snoo for a while, my friend said it was like a "night nurse" and amazing. Budget travel system you mean like carseat + stroller? Albee baby has a bunch on sale most of the time.
  • Thank you , I already have a crib for our toddler in our room so I want a bassinet but the rental is expensive for snoo so I am looking for more economic options , yes carseat and stroller when I say travel system. Thank you for the suggestion I will keep an eye for sale 
  • @babygirl1812 so ds (26 months) has always slept in a pnp. I did buy a thicker mattress for it, but I got one that had a shallow top ( for newborn stage). Once he dropped down we used the thicker mattress. This baby will sleep in a cradle and once they can roll, well move them to the pnp. And DS will hopefully move to his big boy bed by the time baby gets here.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq